McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
My god the player feedback in this game is just killing me. Even after the tutorial and starting a campaign it takes way too long to get anywhere (grinding up 3 EP for 15 days is not fun). I know this game is about experimentation and figuring stuff out but at least games like Elden Ring had a good indication of why I am dying so often.
Really you'll only need to do the boring grind for the first 12 or so days. Basically just hard focus on maintaining 3 EE per day until you get all the 1 and 2 cost upgrades, then save up to buy a 4 turn surround 2 captures commander, this should be done by around day 12 assuming you can get each chosen to +1 EE on the day of their arrival. With this commander (often shorted to 4-2 commander) you can start doing vulnerability breaks which lets you get a lot more EE.

In this the profiles gave me the answer of doing 10k damage to X stat but even getting to 10k 2-3 times nothing seems to be happening and I gain 3-4 EP. So am I also dealing with mis-information or simply something that I am not seeing? I can't even tell if I am making any sort of meaningful progress.
To trigger a T1 break while the game just says to reach 10k damage/reach level 2 damage, it's not just that, once you reach that damage threshold you then need to use one of the associated circumstance attacks (Grind, Caress, Pummel, or Humiliate) to trigger the T1 break. This can be a little awkward though as if you've already used the associated attacks in that surround you'll have to wait until the next surround for that attack to become available against and to allow you to do the T1 break. Though alternatively since the T1 break triggers within only like 1-2k damage away from actually hitting 10k, if you can do that remaining damage within that surround you can just skip the T1 break and do the T2 break instead (which also does a T1 break).

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Being able to field a 1 cost commander isn't useless early game. Girls take notably more damage when you increase their traumas at low levels, helps a bit with the early snowball. For someone that thinks a one time use 10k damage is good, it's odd you'd overlook the early game strength of Inferno Pepper. There are useful skills before Networked Consciousness you know, and it's not some trivial thing to get it early anyways. Inferno Pepper kinda does what the 10k damage items do over a longer period of time (Temporarily inferior to the 10k damage items), but continues being a bit useful even after that help with the first breaks. If you're talking about Superior and Beastskin, you're already missing the point I was aiming at, the first loop.

Unicorn Lard: I forgot the girls still generate EE even when you skip a day, my bad on that. That explains some confusion there. It's been like a year or more since I've played obsessively, lol.

Yes, the 1EE commander does more early game trauma damage.
No, I don't think it is enough to get past the 1EE stage of any of the chosen. And it doesn't even extend the turn counter for additional chosen to arrive sooner because evacuation still needs to run out.
Therefore, the 1EE commander is effectively useless.
Meanwhile, if you save up the consumable for your 5EE capture Commander, you get 2 tier 1 breaks and a tier 2 on your first capture every loop, and with some proper play and if it's Schwerer gusion or Barrier jammer, 2 Tier 2 Breaks on your first chosen in a run. If you happen to have the right Cores, this can (and admittedly not particular likely) be a double core tier 2 break, btw, which snowballs harder than anything any other item offers because you also get at least a tier 1 core break on a secondary chosen, which leaves you with roughly 40EE + EE Generation (Should be at least +8) which nets you the two 5EE Battle extenders and very close to networked consciousness. And really, I like to have Barrier jammer or schwerer gusion on hand specifically because fighting dual Morality/Confidence core chosen requires much more effort than they really should, and softening up the circumstances that increase damage on them is much more valuable than getting a progressively worse return on my investment with inferno pepper, because I can get the breaks sooner and therefore makes it easier in the future to use them as expo fodder.

Also, I am aware there are other upgrades than networked consciousness. However Networked consciousness is the single best upgrade in the game, and getting to it before day 20 makes everything so much easier because now generic 1 turn captures are actually useful, as well as giving you a free capture turn on everything. Getting networked consciousness early isn't trivial, no, but items that make it easier to get have incredible value.

My favourite use of the 10K item has been the one time on loop 3 I triggered a tier 3 break on day 10 or something lol. But a huge part of this was my 6EE 9 times damage forsaken that just nuked the chosen from orbit with torture from turn 1 onwards, and that required fielding a 300EE+ Forsaken the previous loop.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Seconding Orgasm in a Can being really good for snowballing, probably a sleeper champion for many people.

The fact that you can start generating 3 EE from day 1 is a massive boost, and kickstarting the EE train is your gateway to getting out of the trauma farming stage and dropping things like disgustingly cheap undead forsaken for even better rewards.

Only real downside is that if you want to be sure you can pop that day 1 can for that sweet trauma shortcut, you may lock yourself out of some distortions on that first girl.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
The fact that you can start generating 3 EE from day 1 is a massive boost
How does it let you generate 3 EE, wouldn't it be 2 EE? Unless I'm missing something I don't see how with no upgrades you'd be able to pull off jumping all the way to 3 EE per day from a single chosen, even with 10+ surround turns.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedSaviors-R45e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
How does it let you generate 3 EE, wouldn't it be 2 EE? Unless I'm missing something I don't see how with no upgrades you'd be able to pull off jumping all the way to 3 EE per day from a single chosen, even with 10+ surround turns.
Maybe my memory is off since it's been a while, but I remember getting up to 3 EE really quickly because the long-ass surround you get causes the 2nd girl to show up much quicker than normal. Maybe it was day 2 and not day 1 though.

deptraivkl

Oct 5, 2018
Ok this game is hard as ball. I have tried 2 playthrough already and not even managed to get the endgame upgrades. Can someones spare some beginner tips or detailed guides?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, Orgasm in a Can is pretty good. It's one of the only ways to really consistently corrupt the chosen enough to get special scenes by day 15 now in the first run it seems. Having +2 EE generation from day 2 is really helpful of course too. It does require a bit of rng that the first chosen you get has a good setup to use it on though, I restarted a few times to make sure the first girl to attack would be worth using it on and could snowball enough with just the one consumable. You can get fucked pretty hard by rng and not even manage to break a t2 vuln if you aren't careful (Regenerate will decrease Pleasure by at least 1k), especially with the 2nd girl showing up so quickly. It's pretty funny you can at times build up 1m ANGST on the girl, break her tier 2 vuln and still not get her to +2 EE generation on her. Guess that's the downside of going so hard on one trauma.

It feels like it's harder to build the girls up enough for those lewd scenes at day 15 than it used to be. Was there a change to the difficulty of obtaining those scenes that grants EE on day 15 in like the last 10 updates? I used to pretty reliably be able to get like 2-4+ EE generation from end day 15 and now I keep missing them. With items now, it should be even easier, so it seems like there was some difficulty balancing added with them.

Overall I really don't like missing that extra EE on day 15, so I might have to tweak my strategy to try to get that back consistently. Inferno Pepper isn't too reliable for that, the consumables need a ton of rng/resets too. Wonder if Tomorrow's Newspaper is better.

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Ok this game is hard as ball. I have tried 2 playthrough already and not even managed to get the endgame upgrades. Can someones spare some beginner tips or detailed guides?
Get every Chosen producing 1 EE per day as soon as possible, ideally the day they arrive and if not then the next day at the absolute latest. If you're struggling with that then don't worry about using surround to attack when there are multiple Chosen present, just use it to delay the end of the day while focusing trauma attacks on the Chosen not generating EE. Circumstance attacks just barely do any damage with the 1-2 turn surrounds you get that early, so it's better just wailing on the Chosen with trauma attacks.

After that hard focus on getting all the 1 and 2 cost upgrades before you do anything else, don't buy use commanders yet, they're not worth it. Assuming you aren't using items to rush or anything like that, you should have all those upgrades done by Day 11 or 12. Once you have all those upgrades save up EE until you have 5 EE so that you can make a 4 duration 2 capture (4-2) commander. Use this commander to ambush whichever Chosen is the most weak to INJU damage and stack all the circumstance attacks on her (in the order of Pummel, Caress, Grind, Humiliate to maximize damage), use the second capture to ambush the second Chosen to arrive and stack 3 of the circumstance attacks onto her (order depends on if they're weaker to HATE or INJU, weaker to HATE go Grind, Humiliate, Pummel, if weak to INJU go Pummel, Humiliate, Grind). You don't want to do all 4 attacks on the second Chosen as she'll escape the surround right after and at this point in the game the extermination would've already finish and the day would end, so instead after the 3rd attack while she's still surrounded you re-surround the first Chosen and attack her again (the second capture should have some T1 breaks and potentially a T2 break, so prioritize getting those when they appear during the surround, otherwise do Pummel, Grind, Caress). As for why you don't do Caress on the second Chosen and Humiliate the second time you capture the first Chosen, the second Chosen you wont be getting breaks on and only one opportunity to surround, so the trauma damage increase from PLEA levels doesn't help, same thing with EXPO levels not helping the first Chosen the second time as they only increase damage for other Chosen.

With that just keep using the 4-2 commander to chase T1 and T2 breaks while working on reaching the Networked Consciousness upgrade (which is basically the best upgrade in the game). Once you get Networked Consciousness the mid-game is basically free, the 4-2 commander with Networked Consciousness will easily clean up all remaining T1-2 breaks and with decently skilled play it can easily get you working towards T3 breaks (especially with Reality Sealing).

From that point advice is hard to give as things become very run-specific at that point, as vulnerabilities, breaks, Chosen relationships, etc., all influence how you'll want to play each day.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Got a pretty interesting freeze in 45e. The game just stopped responding and all the buttons and the bottom toolbar disappeared after the freeze and me minimizing the window. It happened at the exact same point when I retried again.

1st time with missing bar after freeze + minimizing the window:
2nd time with the bar still there, freeze on pummel attempt:

Here's the save.

Steps:
1: Load Slot 1 b12 save versus Rebel, Fury, and Vassal [Loop 1: Nagano]
2: Buy Extra Duration (3) and Extra Capture (1) Commander.
3: Attack Rebel. Grind, Caress, Pummel, Humiliate, Do nothing, Taunt her.
4: Capture Fury. Grind, Caress, Pummel, Humiliate her.
5: Surround Rebel. Grind, Caress, Pummel, Humiliate her.
6: Surround Fury. Caress, Pummel, Grind, Humiliate her.
7: Surround Rebel. Grind, Caress, Pummel - FREEZE HAPPENS.

That's 3 4 times now. Glad I wasn't doing anything too complex and it's easy to reproduce I suppose, lol. Hope the save is salvageable.

Last edited:

Anyone9999

Jul 11, 2021
Got a pretty interesting freeze in 45e. The game just stopped responding and all the buttons and the bottom toolbar disappeared after the freeze and me minimizing the window. It happened at the exact same point when I retried again.

1st time with missing bar after freeze + minimizing the window:
2nd time with the bar still there, freeze on pummel attempt:

Here's the save.

Steps:
1: Load Slot 1 b12 save versus Rebel, Fury, and Vassal [Loop 1: Nagano]
2: Buy Extra Duration (3) and Extra Capture (1) Commander.
3: Attack Rebel. Grind, Caress, Pummel, Humiliate, Do nothing, Taunt her.
4: Capture Fury. Grind, Caress, Pummel, Humiliate her.
5: Surround Rebel. Grind, Caress, Pummel, Humiliate her.
6: Surround Fury. Caress, Pummel, Grind, Humiliate her.
7: Surround Rebel. Grind, Caress, Pummel - FREEZE HAPPENS.

That's 3 4 times now. Glad I wasn't doing anything too complex and it's easy to reproduce I suppose, lol. Hope the save is salvageable.
Not part of the project, but does fury happen to be a chosen with customized clothing? Because I happened to get a similar freeze but only with a chosen with customized clothing. Unfortunately didn't keep my save.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Finally am back and now ready to start playing again.Ima use fruits guide and the tips i received from way back in april to have a smoother experience.After i get used to the first loop and how the game works in general ill start thinking about future loops and other such mechanics.Anyways lets see how well my smooth brain can cope with all this info.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

S U B S T I T U T E

Mar 22, 2017
Is it just me or have chastity belts not been working since R45? (from what i know)
they used to just crash the game when you put them on mid scene, now they work mid scene but you can't apply them outside of the "meet" events.

It just seems to ignore the command to put them on or take them off.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Not part of the project, but does fury happen to be a chosen with customized clothing? Because I happened to get a similar freeze but only with a chosen with customized clothing. Unfortunately didn't keep my save.
Nah, I didn't customize anything. Thanks for letting me know that similar issues happen though, probably means it isn't just an issue on my side.
Finally am back and now ready to start playing again.Ima use fruits guide and the tips i received from way back in april to have a smoother experience.After i get used to the first loop and how the game works in general ill start thinking about future loops and other such mechanics.Anyways lets see how well my smooth brain can cope with all this info.
Goodluck lol, it's a lot to take in but this game has a shit ton of replayability.
how many hrs of gameplay is in this game?
Hundreds, if you can get into the game. I've played this game an absurd amount of time and I rarely go past the first loop. A lot of content is locked to later loops too.

Last edited:

konkaito

May 1, 2019
So... Sorry for being dumb but, i downloaded the game and the "Suntorn Dawn", and i can't begin the game, with it; if i do it without the "Suntorn Dawn" i can begin in "Campaign" and then "Begin" and i just starts like normal; but with "Suntorn Dawn" i click and nothing happens it don't freeze, don't appear anything, nothing changes...

What i am doing step by step.
Extract all of the files in the "Suntorn Dawn", except for "Suntorn Dawn.ros".

Put the "Suntorn Dawn.ros" next to the "Corrupted Saviors.exe"
Click 2 times on the "Corrupted Saviors.exe"
Click on "Campaign".
Click on "Import Roster".
Click on "1". (It is the only one Expansion i have...)
Then i finaly click on "Begin". (In case i did not be specific this is the part where nothing happens...)

What i have tried:
Puting an auto clicker for 10 minutes.
Waiting 10 minutes.
Deleting everything and re-extracting everything.
Importing more than one time.
Copy and paste the "Suntorn Dawn.ros" to (Portraits, the game folder, the portraits folder, the "RecycleBin"(This one i had to Copy it somethere and then put it on the "RecycleBin". :)))
Fake ignored it so it could feel sad and start to work.
Yelled "Fuck you!".
Said "IF YOU WONT WORK I WILL DELETE YOU!". (This one i did around 8 times...)

Also sorry for the bad english...

Jul 14, 2018
So... Sorry for being dumb but, i downloaded the game and the "Suntorn Dawn", and i can't begin the game, with it; if i do it without the "Suntorn Dawn" i can begin in "Campaign" and then "Begin" and i just starts like normal; but with "Suntorn Dawn" i click and nothing happens it don't freeze, don't appear anything, nothing changes...

What i am doing step by step.
Extract all of the files in the "Suntorn Dawn", except for "Suntorn Dawn.ros".

Put the "Suntorn Dawn.ros" next to the "Corrupted Saviors.exe"
Click 2 times on the "Corrupted Saviors.exe"
Click on "Campaign".
Click on "Import Roster".
Click on "1". (It is the only one Expansion i have...)
Then i finaly click on "Begin". (In case i did not be specific this is the part where nothing happens...)

What i have tried:
Puting an auto clicker for 10 minutes.
Waiting 10 minutes.
Deleting everything and re-extracting everything.
Importing more than one time.
Copy and paste the "Suntorn Dawn.ros" to (Portraits, the game folder, the portraits folder, the "RecycleBin"(This one i had to Copy it somethere and then put it on the "RecycleBin". :)))
Fake ignored it so it could feel sad and start to work.
Yelled "Fuck you!".
Said "IF YOU WONT WORK I WILL DELETE YOU!". (This one i did around 8 times...)

Also sorry for the bad english...
Thank you for reporting this.

Quick fix

I've just tried this with the latest version of the game, and my result is the same. I also can't start a new campaign. You are correct. If anyone bricks their game this way, know that the easiest solution is to close the game, start a new one, go to campaign and click "delete chosen" and then one by one delete each of the 27 suntorn dawn chosen. After that the game does not seem to have any ways that it locks up.

Bug reproduction

I think with the new changes, there's something that changed with rosters // characters that it can't start with the file as it was created back then. I've also tried exporting it to a new file, and then importing it, but it still wouldn't start.

I think it's because a new update added more information to characters, physical traits, their entry transformation and relationship restrictions.

Solving it by my hand

It means I'll have to recreate the roster from scratch, which took me about 8 hours or so last time. I also don't know if CSdev has left any guide on transformation ID#'s or if I'll have backward engineer to learn that new system. I've noticed that the game also locks up if you try to edit any of the old character files with the latest build.

Solving it with CSdev help

Ideally CSdev would add some lines of code that when chosen are edited, that if they miss any of the new types of data (physical traits/entry transform/relationship restriction), that instead of locking up, it would create a default values of that data for those characters, so that I could use the program to recreate the chosen with the new types of data so that it would work again. But that might be asking a lot of him and I'm sure he's quite busy already.

----

It's by pure chance that I saw this thread and post, I don't frequent here often anymore. I'll try and check up within a week and see if there's help from CSdev or not. If he does, I'll fix it asap. If he doesn't, I might or might not fix it because it will eat up quite some of my time starting over again.

Reactions: maikki

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
It means I'll have to recreate the roster from scratch, which took me about 8 hours or so last time. I also don't know if @CSdev has left any guide on transformation ID#'s or if I'll have backward engineer to learn that new system. I've noticed that the game also locks up if you try to edit any of the old character files with the latest build.
The IDs are just all the default possible outfits. If you want to make custom outfits you have to manually do it and there is no way to save it as an ID, you just have to make sure to never go back into the cosmetic editor as entering the outfit section will automatically reset the outfit back to one of the defaults (unless that was changed in one of the mini-updates, hasn't messed with it since 45b).

Reactions: Chekhovs_Ghost
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes