ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Tutorial went off the rails and stopped explaining anything the moment 3 girls appeared, then ended. Didn't explain anything.
I already figured out the game anyways.
Inspect girl
Do the thing she has highest thingy for until she's weak enough to grab
Do it some more on the next one
Same for other girls
When time is running out grab one so the round doesn't end
Punch or whatever other girls
Grab one when the first gets free
Repeat
Eventuually you are 30+ rounds in and they're all broken
Grab one, do thing
Grab other, do thing+
Realize you already saw 90% of the games content
Cool game but its more of a puzzle than anything else.

Reactions: quiboune

Boraxed

Aug 8, 2016
Is it not possible to make rivals out of all of the Chosen? I have tried multiple times with a custom crew and I have gotten close but it always seems like two of them want to be friends. Also is there a dignity break upon reaching 10k circumstance dmg? I got to the point where all of their circumstances are at "Greater than 10k and then X" and I was going after a core but once the minor went over 10k it seemed to trigger the minor. Game is fun as hell, just trying to get the most corrupt possible outcome with the chosen.

Also, is the pacing of this game supposed to normally within the 35 day mark for the scoring? Has anyone else been able to get higher than 5g score without cheating? I feel like I am dragging my feet until after the score when I actually start actually corrupting.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Is it not possible to make rivals out of all of the Chosen? I have tried multiple times with a custom crew and I have gotten close but it always seems like two of them want to be friends. Also is there a dignity break upon reaching 10k circumstance dmg? I got to the point where all of their circumstances are at "Greater than 10k and then X" and I was going after a core but once the minor went over 10k it seemed to trigger the minor. Game is fun as hell, just trying to get the most corrupt possible outcome with the chosen.

Also, is the pacing of this game supposed to normally within the 35 day mark for the scoring? Has anyone else been able to get higher than 5g score without cheating? I feel like I am dragging my feet until after the score when I actually start actually corrupting.
As far as I understand being able to get the chosen to all be rivals may not be possible depending on the distribution of major and minor weaknesses. If the chosen with a major vulnerability has it broken while the one with it as a minor vulnerability has not they move a step closer to rivalry while if they both have had that level of break they move a step closer to friendship. So since there are four stats but three chosen there will always be two chosen who have a double track on there relationship making it harder to manage.

On the pacing of the game; based on the devs comments, in the finished game you are meant to be having your climatic confrontation with the chosen on day 50 so you have an additional 15 days to try to get them corrupted from what we have in the current supported content. It is certainly true that it is difficult to make too much progress in a no cheats playthrough in the time we have now.

Jan 10, 2018

I've fully corrupted Chosen teams before day 35, but it's honestly more tedious than fun at that point since battles drag on forever when you do it that way. Surrounding three characters for a dozen rounds each is fun the first time, but not so much when you repeat it every battle.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
For those who are unaware, the update has been posted on the blog and is available for download. Only just noticed it myself so thought it might be wise to inform others in case they missed it.
Yeah, I hadn't seen it, thank you. Are you part of the dev team? I'd appreciate if CS had a Discord server where we can keep up with updates and talk to the team.

Found a bug that duplicates one of the chosen so it's unplayable for me. The dev always releases a bugfix after a while so I'll wait, though I have no clue for how long.

Last edited:

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, I hadn't seen it, thank you. Are you part of the dev team? I'd appreciate if CS had a Discord server where we can keep up with updates and talk to the team.

Found a bug that duplicates one of the chosen so it's unplayable for me. The dev always releases a bugfix after a while so I'll wait, though I have no clue for how long.
No, I am in no way affiliated with the development of the game, I just happen to be a massive fan of it.
In terms of getting in touch with the CSdev, aside from them poking their head into this thread every so often, you can post comments on the development blog and they also have an email listed: corruptedsaviors@gmail.com

Have been trying out the new release and haven't run into that bug myself, it would probably hep CSDev if you provided some more info on the bug (at what point it happens, what it looks like, maybe upload a save with the bug as an example?)

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
New update is pretty boring, its just more mindlessly spamming through identical text. Rather than tying their impr etc levels to you grabbing them so you have a clear progression of
>threaten>grind>impregnate for example, its tied to the girls doing shit. Which you can't control. Aside from drain, which does actually raise via the new actions.
So seemingly the best way to progress is to bully 1 girl and let the other two fight freely and just kind of hope they do what you want. Only to watch them spam one thing 90% of the time. My hypnotize is 1500%, pregnancy barely 400 at best, and all I can do is spam click more.
Once you do that you click them with the respective ability once for a new break, which adds some new post battle stuff, which you also are best served seeing by intentionally letting the girls win (no point mashing through 30-50 rounds of identical dialogue when the new stuff doesn't seem to be in that beyond the new grabs). Doesn't seem to actually change the way they act during the fights.
The writing is so good but goddamn everything else is so assbackwards

Hypno did have different break and active text for each girl which was pretty cool. It'd just be a lot more satisfying if I wasn't sandbagging and praying to rng to see it

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Have been trying out the new release and haven't run into that bug myself, it would probably hep CSDev if you provided some more info on the bug (at what point it happens, what it looks like, maybe upload a save with the bug as an example?)
Of course.
My save comes from version 10b, but I only used it to activate cheats from the start, Imported the Team Ntr shared by another user here a few pages ago and started playing normally. The team was made on 10b, though, that could be what caused the problem.
It happened on day 1. I'm using cheats and bought all the upgrades, along with a fully upgraded Commander focused on Shame/Expo, the one recently inserted in the game update. It grabbed the first chosen three or four times, then the other chosen, Justice, appeared. His introduction played normally, but as soon as the turn was over there were 2 Justices on the "select target" menu. They have the exact same stats and attacking one of them will damage both, I believe grabbing one of them would affect both too. It's a big deal because Justice was able to do 2 actions per turn, which is very troublesome.

Reactions: Seamonkey

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
For those who are unaware, the update has been posted on the blog and is available for download. Only just noticed it myself so thought it might be wise to inform others in case they missed it.
Thanks for calling attention to it.
Tutorial went off the rails and stopped explaining anything the moment 3 girls appeared, then ended. Didn't explain anything.
I already figured out the game anyways.
Inspect girl
Do the thing she has highest thingy for until she's weak enough to grab
Do it some more on the next one
Same for other girls
When time is running out grab one so the round doesn't end
Punch or whatever other girls
Grab one when the first gets free
Repeat
Eventuually you are 30+ rounds in and they're all broken
Grab one, do thing
Grab other, do thing+
Realize you already saw 90% of the games content
Cool game but its more of a puzzle than anything else.
I wasn't able to replicate the tutorial bug. As I recall, the turn the third girl appears is the one where the tutorial instructs you to inspect her, then go back and actually use your action for the turn on a different girl. Are you sure you didn't go off the rails by targeting the girl you had just inspected? It sounds like you figured out the basics of the game anyway, but I'd like to confirm whether there's actually a bug here.

The response by Seamonkey was accurate when it was posted, but I'm pleased to report that as of this release, you can now always make them all rivals provided that you break the higher-tier core vulnerabilities before the minor ones.
I've fully corrupted Chosen teams before day 35, but it's honestly more tedious than fun at that point since battles drag on forever when you do it that way. Surrounding three characters for a dozen rounds each is fun the first time, but not so much when you repeat it every battle.
For what it's worth, I've settled on a new mechanic to try to deal with this, though I haven't had time to implement it yet. The short version is that you'll get bonus Evil Energy for retreating from battle while the Chosen are surrounded, and the amount of energy will be greater if the surround duration remaining is longer.

I'm a little flattered that you'd assume that there's a team behind this game. It's just something I work on alone when I have the time.

Regarding a Discord server, I don't have enough time at my home computer to oversee an official channel, but if someone else feels like starting a channel to discuss the game, I'd be happy to hang out there and answer questions or talk about the future of the project whenever I'm around.
Of course.
My save comes from version 10b, but I only used it to activate cheats from the start, Imported the Team Ntr shared by another user here a few pages ago and started playing normally. The team was made on 10b, though, that could be what caused the problem.
It happened on day 1. I'm using cheats and bought all the upgrades, along with a fully upgraded Commander focused on Shame/Expo, the one recently inserted in the game update. It grabbed the first chosen three or four times, then the other chosen, Justice, appeared. His introduction played normally, but as soon as the turn was over there were 2 Justices on the "select target" menu. They have the exact same stats and attacking one of them will damage both, I believe grabbing one of them would affect both too. It's a big deal because Justice was able to do 2 actions per turn, which is very troublesome.
Thanks for uploading your save, it's the most useful way of helping to debug. That said, I'm completely stumped by this one, since I wasn't able to replicate the bug. I even downloaded R12 again from the blog to ensure that we were using the exact same version, but there was still just one Justice.

To be clear, the sequence of actions I performed was to buy a Parasitism-type Commander, give it max duration, max captures, and flight, leave its ambush on, and then attack Moppet. I repeatedly immediately captured Moppet when she escaped, using Barrier/Do Nothing (whichever was available) every turn. On turn 28, Justice arrived and I captured Moppet again. Then, I continued doing nothing until the end of the battle, and it didn't appear as though any duplication took place.

cbcsparky

Nov 7, 2017
quit button from the customize screen appears to be broken in the newest build. Doesn't return me to the main menu screen, just outputs a separator and leaves me on the same screen. :3 Great game, by the way, one of my new favourites.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
It sounds like you figured out the basics of the game anyway
I already beat the game, maxed all the new meters and used all 4 of the new powers on all 3 girls lol.
As for tutorial, don't remember, maybe you right.

For the new stuff:
Drain: Spam new commander, doesn't matter which, 12 times.
Pregnancy: Just spam skip turns, this one is the most obnoxious to fill, nothing seemed to make them want to pick it
Hypno: They raise this 90% of the time for some reason, I had > 2k hypno before anything else reached 1k on any girl
Parasite: Grab 1 girl, use the 4th basic grab option. And again on another. Third one will usually raise this 60% of the time when you do that. Just keep grabbing all but the girl you want this way and it fills fast

None of them appear to make any actual difference in the fights outside of the turns the commander is grabbing them and they also don't add many post-fight scenes either, so if this sounds too grindy/boring, I'd suggest just not doing it and waiting for another update

Reactions: Razor75
Jun 1, 2017
This is really interesting! I was heavily into EratohoK before I got burnt out on it, but it really turned me on to both the cast of Touhou and erotic text games in general! I'll download this game and add it to the pile of things to try! Thanks for making it available, Dev.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
So how do you make progress in this game? I managed to break a Chosen's core vulnerabilities and literally the only thing that changed was getting 2 EP. No different activities, no different actions in combat, no apparent argument with other Chosen. Is progress based on Trauma or do I need to break everyone's core vulnerabilities before anything new happens, or what do I need to do to progress?

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
For what it's worth, I've settled on a new mechanic to try to deal with this, though I haven't had time to implement it yet. The short version is that you'll get bonus Evil Energy for retreating from battle while the Chosen are surrounded, and the amount of energy will be greater if the surround duration remaining is longer.
Ah, you shouldn't take me too seriously when I say that; it's a pretty frivolous complaint on my part, since it's not really the way the game is supposed to be played.

Though the latest update seems to have pretty much addressed the issue already, now that I've finished a couple of games; the way you have to let the Chosen act to finish their corruption removes much of the incentive to completely shut them down, which moves things along more briskly. Even stalling at the end as you alternate surrounding each Chosen is more interesting, since it matters what moves everyone's using.

The best change here, though, is the way that it transitions from stacking Trauma to encouraging the Chosen to internalize their corruption - now it doesn't feel like a waste to simply not act at the end of a fight, because at that point, what matters is what they do rather than what you do.

Oh, but while you're reading this... As a quality-of-life feature, would it be possible to include a smaller text size? I play this on a laptop, and the default text size cuts off the top of several scenes. It's not really a big deal, but it would be a nice option.

So how do you make progress in this game? I managed to break a Chosen's core vulnerabilities and literally the only thing that changed was getting 2 EP. No different activities, no different actions in combat, no apparent argument with other Chosen. Is progress based on Trauma or do I need to break everyone's core vulnerabilities before anything new happens, or what do I need to do to progress?
I don't see it mentioned in the changelog, but it seems like a "mini"-tier was added to all the Core Vulnerabilities that rewards you for progress, but doesn't actually break a tier.

You'll see actual changes once you do the actual break on their vulnerability.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I don't see it mentioned in the changelog, but it seems like a "mini"-tier was added to all the Core Vulnerabilities that rewards you for progress, but doesn't actually break a tier.

You'll see actual changes once you do the actual break on their vulnerability.
I got it to Level 2, i.e. 1000 of that circumstance. How high do I actually need before I start seeing changes? I already feel pressured to go the first 2 weeks without ever using a commander. Since it takes me a minimum of 2 EP to even get to breaking Level 2 of a core vulnerability after spending EP on nothing but passive upgrades for 15 days, I was hoping using a commander would be an investment to start generating more EP than 3 per battle.

Also, I don't know if this is a bug, but I'm not able to use a commander on a flying Chosen, despite what the pre-battle description says.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Some good writing wasted on extremely repetitive gameplay. It would be far more interesting if, after full corruption of one heroine, we could get to use her from the inside, with some control over her scenes with her comrades.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Did you buy the upgrades for yourself and for your commander?
Is there a particular upgrade for being able to grab a flying Chosen? I was using a 4-turn 2-use on-command Hunger commander iirc, and the description said "even against a flying target".

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes