Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
I just discovered the same chosen is Detonating without his level 2 break because I got him to enought for a t3 break
Is this also normal?
Yep, this is why I usually trigger some distortions directly after getting an orgy. Even without having any breaks they can do the t3 action if they have the trauma for it. The t3 action is decided based on which of the trauma is the highest. So let's say you have a chosen on temptation path who has 150M Fear, 120M Disg, 130M Pain and 140M. She will do the t3 Hate action because fear is the highest unless you trigger temptation beforehand. Triggering a distortion will prevent any unrelated breaks from happening.

Or you can just try to control the highest trauma but that will be really hard to do.

anonimus_bell

Jul 18, 2019
Ah so in that case she might not. That is something for CSdev to maybe look at because I think I remember a multiplier for their weight to do this action being final day/current day, or something like that. So if it's past the official end date there would be very little or no willingness to do this action.
But that's the thing. I actually had NO tier 3 breaks on her prior to day 50 (Mostly because her EE drain plus other chosen i had as well as barely any items made it almost impossible.) But after i got past day 50 (And activated cheats.) I got the other three just fine. Maybe it's because all the girls in that team hate each other?

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
But that's the thing. I actually had NO tier 3 breaks on her prior to day 50 (Mostly because her EE drain plus other chosen i had as well as barely any items made it almost impossible.) But after i got past day 50 (And activated cheats.) I got the other three just fine. Maybe it's because all the girls in that team hate each other?
No, it's not. It's just Enervate that has that behavior that cares about how much is left in the Loop/City. The other breaks don't, so that's why you're noticing it not breaking since you're past when the loop is supposed to end.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
So who are all the bosses in campaign mode?

So far we have:
Splendor(undead) and Victory(beast) in the game
Love (angel?) and Judgment (demon?) have been mentioned in this thread
Basis (mechanical?) Crown(also an angel?) encountered in cut scenes

I think I saw some others named in item descriptions, but is that most of them?

Feb 20, 2018
So who are all the bosses in campaign mode?

So far we have:
Splendor(undead) and Victory(beast) in the game
Love (angel?) and Judgment (demon?) have been mentioned in this thread
Basis (mechanical?) Crown(also an angel?) encountered in cut scenes

I think I saw some others named in item descriptions, but is that most of them?
Those are mostly accurate except for Basis (chosen type unknown and we don't have enough data to confirm) and Crown, who the other boss chosen aren't even entirely sure what she is.

Other chosen mentioned from item descriptions are
Balance (evidently has her powers change, possibly costume related)
Reason (a cyborg and tech master, likely mechanical boss)
Reign (all we know is that she needed to be bribed to rejoin the war, possibly unknown type)
Wisdom (evidently can see alternate universes and game runs)

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
One of the magical girls says "greater sins inminent" for like an ingame week by now, is that normal?

I got to sodomize 2 girls at the same time and I think I'm a bit lost
It was only for 2 turns
And it honestly didn't even give me that much EE, barely got more than I spent on the commander

Is using a commander capture as first interaction with a MG the best? The base attacks feel like they fall off a lot

When are suppressors and defilers good? Can't seem to notice their utility to be honest

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
One of the magical girls says "greater sins inminent" for like an ingame week by now, is that normal?

It was only for 2 turns
And it honestly didn't even give me that much EE, barely got more than I spent on the commander

Is using a commander capture as first interaction with a MG the best? The base attacks feel like they fall off a lot

When are suppressors and defilers good? Can't seem to notice their utility to be honest
greater sins inminent means that they have high enought trauma to generate more EE , but they arent doing it because they dont have some kind of break

Unless you get inmediate breaks or high trauma, most of the EE you spend wont be back inmediatelly (but if you did it correctly you should be getting more EE from then on)

using a commander capture depends on wether you have enought for everybody or they are weak to HATE and INJU or EXPO
if somebody is weak to hate and inju the commander will be best used on that chosen, but if its weak to expo, its better to use the commander on another. if the commander can be used on everybody, just capture eveybody

using a suppresor or defiler just because you paid for it wont be worth it almost never(that was my first newbie trap)

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017

It was only for 2 turns

If you want to know how Downtime works, I wrote a writeup on the wiki:

But yeah she needs more Trauma, or the other girl she's doing activities with needs another T2 break.

A two-turn Sodomize+ will not add very much. The helper text is not terribly clear at this point but the goal is to raise Trauma and earn Tier 3 breaks. Inseminate and Inseminate+ will generally be better. You need 100M+ Trauma to move to the next phase and break Tier 3 Vulnerabilities. Sodomize is the worst one for generating Trauma, actually.

2 Captures and 6 turns, costing 9EE, is about the best you can do right now. A Defiler or Suppressor turns off the Surround actions that you need to be hitting all Circumstances. The biggest and most significant upgrade you can get right now is Networked Consciousness. It's an absolutely huge upgrade.

You should leave Ambush on and you'll almost always capture one at the beginning and go Pummel->Grind->Caress->Humiliate. When another one comes in, Capture and (Grind or Pummel)->Humiliate->Caress. Then go back to your first one, hit whatever Circumstances are still below 1000 and whatever Circumstance you're trying to get up for the 10k Defiler action. Recapture the second when she's free and raise (whichever you didn't raise last time) and any other Circumstances below 1000. Once you have Networked Consciousness and Genius you should be able to get them both in a significant Defiler+ action (8 or more turns probably). Once you also have Passion Release you can start working on Commanders with 3 captures that can get all 3 into an Orgy. Getting all T1 and T2 breaks can help you here as the more breaks they have the more damage you'll do to that circumstance.

It's honestly kind of hard to justify the 6EE for a Defiler. They get somewhat better when you get Synthesis and the ability to combine a Defiler and Suppressor. But in many ways a base commander is better as you can add all 4 Circumstances.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
I got to inseminate whisper until she got tier 3 broken yay!... now the fucker uses slaughter to mess the fuck out of everything I'm doing

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
I got to inseminate whisper until she got tier 3 broken yay!... now the fucker uses slaughter to mess the fuck out of everything I'm doing
Yeah that is funny, and at the same time its bad for the chosen, they make you change strategy but they become more vulnerable (since her hate goes up, just using normal things on her will open her to surround faster)

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
I had my revenge by sodomizing her and calamity for 14 turns... Worth it

Should I go for a distorsion on my first run? i think I can give one of them megalomania and something else to another one

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
I had my revenge by sodomizing her and calamity for 14 turns... Worth it

Should I go for a distorsion on my first run? i think I can give one of them megalomania and something else to another one
If you're all set up for it and already earning T3 breaks, sure! Use the Info->(Chosen)->Distortion Plan to see what you can still achieve. Every Distortion except Megalomania requires one Tier 1 Vulnerability unbroken.

Remember that you'll want to Distort them in the Final Battle too if you want the Forsaken bonus on them.

Back to Loop 21:

With all this damage resistance, it seems like I can't get better than a 16-turn Orgy, with the following results:
Moppet invites Idol to go find a gang of Thralls to molest them, since regular sexual encounters just don't feel good enough to compare. Idol feels guilty about using their mission as a pretext for sexual depravity, but she leads Moppet into an obvious ambush, and soon they're being forced to grind their bodies against each other as dozens of hands grope and pinch their most sensitive places. The Thralls know that if they get too rough, the Chosen will start fighting back and capture them all, so they're careful not to push it too far. By the end of the night, Moppet and Idol are left enjoying the afterglow in each other's arms while the Thralls make their escape.

"You were really beautiful, Gin..."

"Hm, I'm becoming quite the pervert..."

Moppet:
-0 ANGST, -4.27M FEAR, -21.3M DISG, -12.8M PAIN, -4.27M SHAM
Total unresolved trauma: 3.25GFEAR +9.10GDISG +1.41GPAIN +2.68GSHAM = 16.4G added ANGST
Total ANGST: 16.4G

Idol:
-23.9M ANGST, -3.67M FEAR, -20.7M DISG, -12.2M PAIN, -3.67M SHAM
Total unresolved trauma: 1.46GFEAR +1.69GDISG +1.45GPAIN +1.53GSHAM = 6.15G added ANGST
Total ANGST: 6.15G

Moppet: Over 100M Unresolved DISG

It isn't enough. Moppet's innocent mind was entirely unprepared for the things she's seen and felt. She's starting to think that such deviancy is simply a normal part of life, and those thoughts might prove very dangerous. The next time she becomes sexually aroused during battle, she should completely lose control.

Idol: Over 100M Unresolved DISG

It isn't enough. Idol has tried to remain detached and objective about the deviant things done to her in battle, but she's still human. Psychologically, she has to come to terms with it somehow, and she's nearing her breaking point. The next time she is captured by a powerful Forsaken, she should completely lose control.

+10 Evil Energy

+266 Evil Energy (returned by Energy Raider)

---

Sphinx does a webcam show for her online fans, selling the clothes she's wearing to them and stripping out of the sold articles right there on camera. She's surprised at just how quickly they manage to strip her, but she does enjoy shamelessly satisfying their requests to go further and do lewd things to herself for them. The more people watch her, the more extreme she wants to get.

"Buying my panties first? Perverts..."

-0 ANGST, -6.40M FEAR, -2.13M DISG, -2.13M PAIN, -10.6M SHAM
Total unresolved trauma: 279MFEAR +562MDISG +343MPAIN +845MSHAM = 2.03G added ANGST
Total ANGST: 2.03G

Over 100M Unresolved SHAM

It isn't enough. Sphinx can't stop thinking about the fact that everyone looks down on her. They're all either disappointed at her failures or amused by her suffering. The next time she is exposed with some of her allies surrounded, she'll likely do something extreme in order to take back control of how people see her.

+5 Evil Energy
That's enough to get 5 out of 6 T3 breaks. I'd really like to get that last break on Sphinx, though, as it'll be used to buff Final EXPOdia.

Sphinx is weak to HATE this round, which is not an allowed Defiler for any of these Chosen. So I send out one of my other Tempted Forsaken to bring Idol to 400% PLEA Punisher Effectiveness, besides Final Expodia.

It's effective enough:
Code:
Overall corruption progress:

Moppet      +2 T1 T2 T3 T4
MOR (sig)     [~][~][~][~]
INN (core) [X][X][X][X][ ]  136%
CON (min)     [X][~][~][~]
DIG (min)     [X][X][ ][ ]

Sphinx      +2 T1 T2 T3 T4
MOR (min)     [~][~][~][~] <- current weakness
INN (sig)     [X][X][ ][ ]
CON (core) [X][X][~][~][~]
DIG (sig)     [X][X][X][/]  460%

Idol        +2 T1 T2 T3 T4
MOR (core) [X][~][~][~][~]
INN (min)     [X][X][X][/]  430%
CON (sig)     [X][~][~][~]
DIG (core) [X][X][X][ ][ ]
The 15EE Downtime is enough to bring Moppet and Idol back down to 0 Trauma. Since Sphinx doesn't have enough Trauma to do that one, she's still got quite a bit of trauma, making Idol is basically invincible. Fortunately all I have to do is Tempt Sphinx again to remove the damage bonus to Idol yet another time.

And here we are a few days later on Day 18:
Code:
Moppet      +2 T1 T2 T3 T4
MOR (sig)     [~][~][~][~]
INN (core) [X][X][X][X][X]  394%
CON (min)     [X][~][~][~]
DIG (min)     [X][X][ ][ ]

Sphinx      +2 T1 T2 T3 T4
MOR (min)     [~][~][~][~] <- current weakness
INN (sig)     [X][X][ ][ ]
CON (core) [X][X][~][~][~]
DIG (sig)     [X][X][X][X]  820%

Idol        +2 T1 T2 T3 T4
MOR (core) [X][~][~][~][~]
INN (min)     [X][X][X][X]  670%
CON (sig)     [X][~][~][~]
DIG (core) [X][X][X][ ][ ]
I've got 374 Evil Energy, which is about 80 too low to buy a convenient Final Battle with Imago Quickening on Day 19, when Sphinx will be weak to INN. A solid Demon Commander makes up for that, allowing them all to be Tempted.

So, what would Loop 22 look like?
Fukuoka
Damage Mitigation: 45% per level
Preparedness: Final Battle on Day 20
Luxuries: 4823% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 1 Devil, 2 Animalistic Chosen
97 Influence

Sapporo
Damage Mitigation: 20% per level
Preparedness: Final Battle on Day 20
Luxuries: 1158% Trauma resolution speed
Elites: 1 Angel, 2 Devil Chosen
93 Influence

Pretty sure that Sapporo is impossible. If the Angel is absorbing trauma from the Devils, and then the Trauma on the Angel makes both the Devils harder to damage, and then the Devils Castigation means that the Angel has to generate less EE than either Devil--there's just no way to gain any EE in that situation unless I'm missing something.

Think I'll pack it in for this run as I really don't feel like Devil + 2 Animalistic.

Last edited:

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Remember that you'll want to Distort them in the Final Battle too if you want the Forsaken bonus on them.
I did distort her, but you have/can distort every fight?

I'm not sure what I should do now I did a 20 or so turn orgy and now everyone is ready for all their T3s and have over 1T trauma on everything

Should I just grind the T4s until the final battle? (am day 33)

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
Is it worth making a 100+ EE commander if I can manage a 30 turn orgy with a 20 EE commander?
It depends. For example if they start detonating, yes, you may need a 100 ee commander. In the final battle I usually try to have one because the damage is gigantic.
but another newbie trap: trying to do the same all the time.
when you finally get the orgy and all t3 are breaking, your next strategy is to take turns destroying 2 chosen and ignoring one (so she keeps doing the move that increases punisher percent)

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
I did distort her, but you have/can distort every fight?

I'm not sure what I should do now I did a 20 or so turn orgy and now everyone is ready for all their T3s and have over 1T trauma on everything

Should I just grind the T4s until the final battle? (am day 33)
You don't have to Distort every fight, especially for Megalomania. Repeating some distortions (Tempt, Orgy, Negotiate) will make them easier to achieve in the final battle. Megalomania doesn't do that.

Sure, get those T4s broken.

Is it worth making a 100+ EE commander if I can manage a 30 turn orgy with a 20 EE commander?
Probably not. At your stage in the game, I go for two basic Commander types:
Type 1: Maximal INJU: INJU Punisher, 4 extra duration, all 5 captures. No flight. Cost 44EE. This one's for raising Self-Destruct. It uses all 3 captures against the same Chosen in the following way to grow Self-Destruct as quickly as possible:
T1: Ambush the Chosen we're raising INJU Punisher Effectiveness on
Barrier until a second Chosen comes in or the first one self-destructs
When the first one self-destructs, do a normal surround and hit the other 3 circumstances
When a second Chosen comes in, standard attack, hit Grind/Humiliate with the two surround actions you get. Recapture the first, she booms again in 2 turns. When she's free again, use the third and final capture. Total will generally be 90+150+180 or 120 + 180 + 210 so it doesn't take long to build up to 1000%. You get much more progress focusing on one Chosen than trying to hit all 3 here.

Type 2: Maximal HATE/PLEA/EXPO: no punisher/suppressor/defiler, 6 turns, all 5 captures, Flight. Cost 54EE. Orgy as quickly as possible, even a short one. Once Extermination finishes, you're trying to draw the battle out as long as possible, surrounding one at a time and letting the others do all of their special moves, then using two of your Captures against the flying Chosen. Since it doesn't have special equipment, it doesn't cause Self-Destruct to activate.

Nobody032

Sep 6, 2021
So a really minor thing but it would be nice if you spare a forsaken her loop "partners" gain + Training consent. Seems kinda weird of them fearing treatment of their friends after sparing them.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes