Tomfooleryer

Dec 20, 2020
Just in time to start Loop 11. Taking on 2 Superiors in 26 days in totally doable, right? Right?
...yeah, having more info will be nice T.T

• Haha
Reactions: Kalloi

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm just trying to remember, but Forsaken seem to only come at the end right? The corrupted girls at their strongest end up transforming, while the girls you don't manage to get apparently end up dying if you didn't advance them far enough. But if the game is over, what exactly does corrupting a girl get you?

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I'm just trying to remember, but Forsaken seem to only come at the end right? The corrupted girls at their strongest end up transforming, while the girls you don't manage to get apparently end up dying if you didn't advance them far enough. But if the game is over, what exactly does corrupting a girl get you?
Right! well it also depends on which game mode you're playing

Single play is how you described it where the end result of the final battle is the only way to get forsaken and those you don't defeat in the final battle either escape/ are killed/ or have a grim epilogue all of which depends on how corrupted they've become during the final battle.

-Chosen with broken T4 vulnerabilities will either be killed by their teammates when surrounded and demon extermination is complete Save for 1 turn (another if you got the empathy upgrade) or have grim epilogue if they escape

-Chosen with vulnerabilities broken up t3 will escape without a grim epilogue and won't be killed by teammates when demon extermination is complete unless their resolve is below a certain % or they're currently on a distortion path

Getting forsaken during single play is more like getting a trophies, a culmination of your corruption efforts

Campaign mode follows similar rules but the end results are a bit different since you continue after each final battle (if you survive)

-The chosen with vulnerabilities broken up t3 will escape like before, but they will also come back later (in another loop) retaining vulnerability breaks up to t2 as well as any distortion progress they had

-Forsaken are far more important in campaign mode as each loop imposes more difficult modifiers-Less time until the final battle/Damage reduction/faster angst resolution/and stronger chosen species and sometime all of these modifier together.
So now you need your forsaken to save time when you can and to strengthen new forsaken with the help of their punisher abilities

• Red Heart
Reactions: BerglorMan94

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Out of curiosity: if you people were to rank each distortion from best to worst, how it would be? Unless of course they are more or less equal, or at least useful for different things. Still a bit green myself when it comes to that part, so would like opinions.

EthelTheLost

Jan 5, 2019
Alright, I'm having a bit of a struggle. I'm trying to trigger the Aversion path for one my Chosen, and I've gotten to the "orgy of at least 10 turns" part. I triggered a 22-turn-long orgy, and nothing... particularly special happened, so am I done and just waiting for the final battle? Or is there something I missed?

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Alright, I'm having a bit of a struggle. I'm trying to trigger the Aversion path for one my Chosen, and I've gotten to the "orgy of at least 10 turns" part. I triggered a 22-turn-long orgy, and nothing... particularly special happened, so am I done and just waiting for the final battle? Or is there something I missed?
I supposed you already check that the right lvl 2 breaks are broken and none of the breaks that should not be broken are not broken?
I yes, maybe linking the save would help us figure it out?

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Don't know where would be best to report it, but minor typo here:

View attachment 2077537

Nbd really, but I figured you'd want to know.
Reporting typos here in the thread is fine. Thanks for bringing this one to my attention.
If you were playing on the base Release 34, then there was a bug where Vulnerabilities could get broken (by scenes with other Chosen) without resetting the Distortion Plan setting. There's a bugfix release on the blog which fixes this issue. If you check her Innocence and Dignity Vulnerabilities, and one of them says "reach 100M DISG/SHAM," then that means she got an Innocence or Dignity Break and she can't go on the Aversion path anymore.

Reactions: EthelTheLost

Niyebe

Jan 27, 2021
Hm... thinking about it, instead of having just one boss Forsaken I could make one for each Distortion. A good demon has to have elite troops.

I'm probably putting too much thought into it but I could have 4 Forsaken that buff each type of damage that I could then use to empower my designated Distorted Forsaken.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The special ability of the Distorted Forsaken is that she's hard for Chosen to focus on due to low resolution issues. She can go into 240p mode to mess with the Chosen's perception.

• Haha
Reactions: PixelLewd

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
Is there no way to avoid turning a chosen into a complete slut? If i try to make a forsaken that is completely faithful to the demon lord it usually just ends with a "she fucked some random guy on the streets" at the end of the turn.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Considering the demon lord fucks the shit out of the girls and will basically beat them to an inch of their lives, I think making them faithful is the last thing on his mind.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Is there no way to avoid turning a chosen into a complete slut? If i try to make a forsaken that is completely faithful to the demon lord it usually just ends with a "she fucked some random guy on the streets" at the end of the turn.
Yeah, just make them your concubine.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
If you break neither T2 Morality nor T2 Innocent they won't have sex with anyone before becoming forsaken.
If forsaken making them as concubines will prevent them to voluntarily have sex with people (you can have as many concubines as you want). It does not prevent them to being rapped/rapping people durring training

Yeah, just make them your concubine.
Concubines that have automatic training still have sex though

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Sure, I get ya, but what I said didn't come out of a vacuum, the tooltip explicitly says they won't have sex unless ordered to, so assigning them to sex training is 100% on the player IMO.

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
If you break neither T2 Morality nor T2 Innocent they won't have sex with anyone before becoming forsaken.
If forsaken making them as concubines will prevent them to voluntarily have sex with people (you can have as many concubines as you want). It does not prevent them to being rapped/rapping people durring training

Thanks, also one more question, anyone knows what site does the dev uses to make the image generations, i think i used it before but i can't find it anymore.

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Could anyone provide a fresh "saves.sav" where the cheat has been enabled?
(...lest there is another way to enable cheats without beating the game - which I have long since given up on)

The save on page 16 is no longer valid for v34

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Sure, I get ya, but what I said didn't come out of a vacuum, the tooltip explicitly says they won't have sex unless ordered to, so assigning them to sex training is 100% on the player IMO.
Chosen aren't directly ordered to have sex when you ask another chosen so I expected them not to, but yeah it makes sense
Could anyone provide a fresh "saves.sav" where the cheat has been enabled?
(...lest there is another way to enable cheats without beating the game - which I have long since given up on)

The save on page 16 is no longer valid for v34
The one from this post from the previous page still works
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-saviors-release-34-csdev.63932/post-9057264

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sharkie94
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes