mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
I found a typo
With your deeper incursion into material reality, your slime is more potent than ever, and against those like Lucien whose minds have already been weakened, the effects are immediate. As the substance splatters against her skin, she briefly feels like her body isn't her body briefly feels like it isn't her own - and if this continues, it truly won't be.
While using slime+ against an hypnotised chosen in the final battle

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, what a good game of corruption.

I'm stuck here, and I really don't know how to move forward. one of the heroines has the following poster:

Prophet knows that some of her fans of her have been turning against her, but she's reassured when she checks her fan site and sees that they're mostly still supporting her. (Break Vulnerabilities to unlock more sinful actions.)

the third heroine:

Pariah hates the criticism she's receiving for letting herself be stripped during battle too easily, but she does n't let it get to her from her. (2% of trauma required for more sinful action.)

and the second does not appear a condition to advance in the corruption of it. any advice?

Arachnofiend

Jul 22, 2017
Hello, what a good game of corruption.

I'm stuck here, and I really don't know how to move forward. one of the heroines has the following poster:

Prophet knows that some of her fans of her have been turning against her, but she's reassured when she checks her fan site and sees that they're mostly still supporting her. (Break Vulnerabilities to unlock more sinful actions.)

the third heroine:

Pariah hates the criticism she's receiving for letting herself be stripped during battle too easily, but she does n't let it get to her from her. (2% of trauma required for more sinful action.)

and the second does not appear a condition to advance in the corruption of it. any advice?
Those lines are describing the conditions to unlock post-battle actions that will provide more Evil Energy. Prophet needs a vulnerability break on the next tier is required (it suggests Dignity but could be any). Pariah is on the next tier, but does not have the requisite trauma to choose to "spend" it on a higher tier action; you'll need to do more shame damage to harvest more Evil Energy out of her.

Reactions: YinBlack

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
I think i'm experiencing a bug, when i use the approach option on a chosen their stats keep accumulating instead of resetting the next day, so anything i do just causes them to be too tired and finishing the scene early. dsafdgdfsgdfgdgdfsd.PNG

Aklackadaka

Feb 9, 2020
Don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but I've encountered two softlocks. One happens if you set your Forsaken to have training plans but don't have a trainer set. The other happened after I closed the game during the day's results, causing future results to loop infinitely. Both problems can be fixed by putting someone in the trainer position.

Aklackadaka

Feb 9, 2020
thanks for your answer. I'm really lost though. Is there a game guide somewhere?
There's a guide in the game files. It tells you just about everything about the mechanics, but I think that it's hard to internalize. I didn't really understand it very well at first. I'll make a simpler guide here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, that's how I understand things. If anyone has better methods, let me know. I've only beaten normal mode twice, so I'm clueless about Forsaken units and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: YinBlack

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Sorry, I didn't bother to look if this has been reported already, but the exhaustion in sex scenes seems to be persistent now, so if I Negotiate and bang them to the point of losing consciousness, she'll just forever be stuck at saying "..." and shooing you off, and this exhaustion even persists into becoming a Forsaken.

If this is already fixed, is there a version number I can check somewhere? A, B, C, etc.

Aklackadaka

Feb 9, 2020
There's no "none" option on most of the Forsaken positions. I'm getting softlocks again after setting one to be a hypnotist, and now I'm finding that I've made it impossible to NOT have a hypnotist.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
There's no "none" option on most of the Forsaken positions. I'm getting softlocks again after setting one to be a hypnotist, and now I'm finding that I've made it impossible to NOT have a hypnotist.
Is this really an issue? Having an hypnotist only means you have a forsaken you can order to hypnotise a chosen she has captured, doesn't it?

magicmarkermark

Aug 10, 2019
The exe file got flagged as a virus by my anti-virus software, even though I played the game yesterday perfectly fine with no warnings. I looked up the virus type, and apparently a heur/apc is just a suspicious file, but it may or may not be a virus. I'm assuming that the program isn't malicious, but does anyone know what could have caused my anti-virus to quarantine it?

Here is a picture of the quarantined file to show the exact threat name.

Aklackadaka

Feb 9, 2020
Is this really an issue? Having an hypnotist only means you have a forsaken you can order to hypnotise a chosen she has captured, doesn't it?
It's an issue because the game keeps softlocking on me over my Forsaken positions. Adding a "none" option would help a lot for troubleshooting.

It turned out to be due to my trainer again, though. I'm only able to avoid an infinite loop by having no trainer and conducting no training plans.

Aklackadaka

Feb 9, 2020
The exe file got flagged as a virus by my anti-virus software, even though I played the game yesterday perfectly fine with no warnings. I looked up the virus type, and apparently a heur/apc is just a suspicious file, but it may or may not be a virus. I'm assuming that the program isn't malicious, but does anyone know what could have caused my anti-virus to quarantine it?

Here is a picture of the quarantined file to show the exact threat name.
I'm getting nothing over here. Did you download from the first link in the OP?

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Thanks, also one more question, anyone knows what site does the dev uses to make the image generations, i think i used it before but i can't find it anymore.
It's called Artbreeder, and I'd highly recommend it. It's very easy to use.
Chosen aren't directly ordered to have sex when you ask another chosen so I expected them not to, but yeah it makes sense

The one from this post from the previous page still works
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-saviors-release-34-csdev.63932/post-9057264
I think you have a good point regarding sex during training being something that isn't explicitly ordered. I'll look into writing some alternative flavor for the training actions that involve sex.
I found a typo

While using slime+ against an hypnotised chosen in the final battle
Thanks for catching this, it'll be fixed in the next version.
I think i'm experiencing a bug, when i use the approach option on a chosen their stats keep accumulating instead of resetting the next day, so anything i do just causes them to be too tired and finishing the scene early. View attachment 2082140
It looks like the version linked in the first post is a bit out of date. This bug is fixed in Release 34c.
Don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but I've encountered two softlocks. One happens if you set your Forsaken to have training plans but don't have a trainer set. The other happened after I closed the game during the day's results, causing future results to loop infinitely. Both problems can be fixed by putting someone in the trainer position.
I haven't been able to reproduce these softlocks, even after swapping my Forsaken positions around a bunch. If you link your save, I can take a look and see what's going wrong.
Sorry, I didn't bother to look if this has been reported already, but the exhaustion in sex scenes seems to be persistent now, so if I Negotiate and bang them to the point of losing consciousness, she'll just forever be stuck at saying "..." and shooing you off, and this exhaustion even persists into becoming a Forsaken.

If this is already fixed, is there a version number I can check somewhere? A, B, C, etc.
It is indeed fixed, and you can always find the most recent version on my blog or on my SubscribeStar (even if you aren't a subscriber).

Reactions: MoarDakka123

Aklackadaka

Feb 9, 2020
I haven't been able to reproduce these softlocks, even after swapping my Forsaken positions around a bunch. If you link your save, I can take a look and see what's going wrong.
Is it just saves.sav? Is it possible that I corrupted my game by closing the window during the end-of-day report? It's still happening for me.

magicmarkermark

Aug 10, 2019
I'm getting nothing over here. Did you download from the first link in the OP?
I had the 34C version which I downloaded from the blog. I also just redownloaded the game today from the gofile link and got a different warning from my avira anti-virus. It's just weird cause I was playing it fine two days ago, but now I'm getting these warning messages.

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Is it just saves.sav? Is it possible that I corrupted my game by closing the window during the end-of-day report? It's still happening for me.
Thanks for posting this, it helped me figure out where the crash is happening. The good news is that nothing is wrong with your save - it's just a coding error that I'll need to figure out how to fix. In the meantime, there's a pretty easy workaround: if you go into the positions menu and set Pain as your trainer again, then the crash should stop happening until the next time you close the game.

alri

Mar 8, 2019
I had the 34C version which I downloaded from the blog. I also just redownloaded the game today from the gofile link and got a different warning from my avira anti-virus. It's just weird cause I was playing it fine two days ago, but now I'm getting these warning messages.
That warning doesn't say that the game is some virus, just that it might be a "Potentially Unwanted App". Why? Who knows, the list of reasons given by avira on their website on why a program might end up being classified as a "Potentially Unwanted App" is pretty vague. Could be because the program isn't officially signed (costs money), could be due to files the game creates (maybe you placed it in some system folder and that trips avira up), could be simply due to it being a Java program, or anything else really.

In my personal opinion, most anti-virus software is basically just snake oil these days, if you're lucky just too overzealous (like in this case), and in other cases it can even be actively harmful (some anti-virus software straight up breaks the https protocol). Sometimes one can get the feeling that the overzealousness may be due simply to have the software occasionally pop up and show that it is "doing something", thus proving its usefulness. Again, just my personal opinion, but you're probably better off with Windows' internal anti-virus software (Windows Defender), which is included since Windows 8. Microsoft is more motivated to give their users a good and safe user experience while using Windows, while anti-virus software makers are more motivated to prove that their software is necessary and that you'd be "unprotected" without it.

Enerjak

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Absolutely love the concept but the execution is horrendous and very unbalanced against the player unless you are specifically following very rigorous instructions/guide or optimal(see luck) girl setup. I don't know what could be done to resolve the frustrating gameplay but maybe the girls need to form their team slower (more days between) or EE needs to be easier to attain. I don't know, but something that doesn't require 5 documents and 3 separate player guides that although incredibly helpful, are still circumstantial. Been trying to figure this out for hours with no clear strategy really working, that or my brain is just fatigued from trying to figure it out.

Should I be approaching them between battles? Does that even benefit battles?

Should I focus the one easiest with Hate or Exposure?

Should I be raising all of their trauma evenly over 100 or focus 1 trauma (their cores)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes