dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
I need a bit more to know what you mean but rising publicist is pretty simple, decreases the disgrace of the forsaken using by 2% each time, meaning it’s one of the few ways to reverse disgrace on a forsaken
Ah! thanks, I was conceptualizing that bonus completely diffrently. I was thinking it was "apply -2% own disgrace (to target) per every parasitism performed (on Forsaken). Not "Apply -2% disgrace to self when performing parasitism on chosen". I figured there was something wrong with how I was understanding it, and this makes more sense.

Reactions: Kalloi

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Moppet is your best girl in terms of ease of use, but she also has 2 minor vilns, which could be easily broken unintentionally. So I would focus on breaking Despair's core firstt - she has decent Hate vilnerability for that, just be careful not to break it. But even if you do break T1 not a big deal. Usually I go for a girl with 2 cores first, but yours is pretty bad with so much resistance to both Hate and Inju. You can still try her, since you have 2 capture commander already.

General tactics for that is smth like attack Prophet and check if you can up both Inju anh Hate to lvl 1 with an opening capture. If you cant, get Inj and Plea and work on Hate later. When next girl comes, capture her with commander and attack Expo, they both have decent vuln to it and poke Prophet to increase some opening lvls, then catch her again before extermination is complete and start working on Hate and Inju, then Plea and maybe even some Expo if you can squeese it in. While she is surrounded prepare another girl for capture to prolong fight, even one turn surround is enough. Then capture her 3rd time and she should be set for at least one core break, maybe 2.
Tried going for Prophet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw which higher end upgrades are good to aim for? still defiler ones or those that give more time?

edit: btw about minors after core - is it fine to do it in the same fight as long as you choosen to break core first - or does it need to be separate?

Last edited:

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
The game folder has a file named 'training guide.txt', it has the details on a lot of the Forsaken stuff.

But now that you mention it, this should definitely be visible somewhere in-game.
That didn't answer my question though about their special abilities

My negotiation one has an ability called Traumatize and that isn't listed anywhere I can find

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Since I now have Stable Diffusion on my PC, I think I'll make a portrait pack :unsure:

I have no Photoshop/GIMP skills so lets see how this goes :KEK:

Don't expect this anytime soon. If any real artists think this is going to replace them, you don't have to deal with stuff like this:

If anything, artists can use this as an idea machine and go from there, but I digress.

Reaper tests:

Pain :

Fortune

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i'm trying to follow the guides and suggestions, still can't achieve anything

"deal 10000 INJU and use sodomize": 1) what's "sodomize"? i can't find any upgrade nor action 2) how do i deal 10000 INJU damage? i'm lucky when i can get to 2000

what's the purpose of meeting the chosen outside of battle? they don't react to anything i do and i can't see any consequence to this action

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
i'm trying to follow the guides and suggestions, still can't achieve anything

"deal 10000 INJU and use sodomize": 1) what's "sodomize"? i can't find any upgrade nor action 2) how do i deal 10000 INJU damage? i'm lucky when i can get to 2000

what's the purpose of meeting the chosen outside of battle? they don't react to anything i do and i can't see any consequence to this action
Sodomize is a Defiler action, and all four of those require 10,000 of their respective damage types.

10,000 is nearly an order of magnitude above 2000. To achieve orders of magnitude, you need to get multipliers. You get:
1) a 3x multiplier per level of INJU on the target
2) a 2x multiplier per level of HATE damage to the target, and
3) a 2x multiplier per level of EXPO damage to another Chosen (not the target).

So in general, aim for:
1) Getting 1000 (level 2) INJU on the target (9x mult) and
2) Getting 1000 HATE on the target and (4x mult)
3) Getting 1000 EXPO on another girl (which will also require raising her INJU and/or HATE up, and/or raising EXPO on the target girl, depending on what is easy for you) (4x mult), and also
4) You will want the girl to be surrounded for multiple turns, and what helps you with that is trauma damage. The best multiplier on that is from PLEA damage, so get some of that when you can.

The order of the above doesn't matter very much--try different orders to get these up. You can get this break with less, but these 3 together give you a multiplier of 144x, easily enough to get INJU up past 10k with a few turns of surround.

Meeting the chosen is generally a consequence-free action that you can explore at different stages in their corruption, to see what they are and aren't yet willing to do. Mechanically it does very little, though one particular Distortion is built around you doing that when certain conditions are met.

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Ok i think i figured out t1 cores. now what kind of commander is needed for tier 2 cores? i can manage tier 2 significant - but cores so far elude me. or should i just try to fine tune my play with 5 EE commander?

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok i think i figured out t1 cores. now what kind of commander is needed for tier 2 cores? i can manage tier 2 significant - but cores so far elude me. or should i just try to fine tune my play with 5 EE commander?
If you can't seem to get it with a 5EE, you have two ways available to you to go quite a bit further than you think:
The straightforward way is to get Genius and send out one that gets 5 turns for 7EE. The extra turn makes a large difference, because it's a turn where you're dealing all 4 types of circumstance/hitting all 4 traumas each way. But, it can be hard to use that many "free" surround turns before the extermination percentage reaches 100% depending on your other upgrades.

The less straightforward way is to go pretty deep into the chain and get Networked Consciousness. This... does basically the same thing as the above, but is better and overall more flexible in a fight. It gets you a turn ahead from where you were every time you do a surround, basically. So it's better because you get more useful surrounds in before the Chosen annihilate the demons and start flying above the battlefield, and you get some very useful upgrades along the way that may help you break one or two of the T2 cores in terms of more combat turns. It affects your demon surrounds and your standard surrounds, making them all effectively "better" by one turn. I generally prefer this way of doing it, but generally I can also get some T2 cores along the way after I get some significant breaks.

Reactions: Ragsmu and Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
There are a good number of options for doing this but I think the best option for you would to use the 5EE commander since that will continue to help you learn the battle flow for basic surrounds and such, maybe try to increase the duration a bit or pick up some upgrades to extend the battle.

Although moppet would really hurt from versatilty commander that has HATE and INJU equipped which could set you up for a good way to break her innocence but I would only recommend this if you find yourself unable to much damage at your current state

Since you're still getting the hang of things, I will also just say its okay if you're forced to t2 break a minor vulnerability, especially if you managed to make them rivals with the t1 cores, its still possible to turn them back into enemies.

Reactions: Ragsmu

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
If you can't seem to get it with a 5EE, you have two ways available to you to go quite a bit further than you think:
The straightforward way is to get Genius and send out one that gets 5 turns for 7EE. The extra turn makes a large difference, because it's a turn where you're dealing all 4 types of circumstance/hitting all 4 traumas each way. But, it can be hard to use that many "free" surround turns before the extermination percentage reaches 100% depending on your other upgrades.
There are a good number of options for doing this but I think the best option for you would to use the 5EE commander since that will continue to help you learn the battle flow for basic surrounds and such, maybe try to increase the duration a bit or pick up some upgrades to extend the battle.
Yea, was experimenting with 7EE commander while waiting for replies and after fumbling around finally managed t2 core break on Despair.
Current breaking situation is

sitting on 43 EE with all upgrades that cost up to 5EE aside from versatility and causal projection bought. considering that i use 7EE on commanders i have 36 to invest, though not sure where. would appreciate a direction, including in what to do with chosen. finish up minors and significant? try for more cores? not sure XD

edit: actually have just enough to get Networked Consciousness +7EE commander with 1 point to spare, so i guess that is a good investement.

Last edited:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Yea, was experimenting with 7EE commander while waiting for replies and after fumbling around finally managed t2 core break on Despair.

sitting on 43 EE with all upgrades that cost up to 5EE aside from versatility and casual projection bought. considering that i use 7EE on commanders i have 36 to invest, though not sure where. would appreciate a direction, including in what to do with chosen. finish up minors and significant? try for more cores? not sure XD
Good work!! I'm glad to see you're getting the hang of things :D

Like SuperSkippy recommended, Networked Consciousness is an excellent target to work towards while learning the game, Since you have 43 EE it should be easy to get it since you have casual projection already, now you just need dominance unlocked and you're good!

With networked consicousness unlocked some of your older strategies you tried without it might have some use for breaking the t2 cores of the others, also since you've broken Despair T2 confidence you can break Moppet's without worry!

If things go well you should be getting an influx of EE now, Invest in things like soul resonance or passion release to maximize your time and try some things out, after breaking the t2's your next focus should learning a good way to get them in group defilers or orgies even, doing those will get you the Angst need to unlock the first few T3 breaks

Reactions: Ragsmu

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Good work!! I'm glad to see you're getting the hang of things :D

Like SuperSkippy recommended, Networked Consciousness is an excellent target to work towards while learning the game, Since you have 43 EE it should be easy to get it since you have casual projection already, now you just need dominance unlocked and you're good!

With networked consicousness unlocked some of your older strategies you tried without it might have some use for breaking the t2 cores of the others, also since you've broken Despair T2 confidence you can break Moppet's without worry!

If things go well you should be getting an influx of EE now, Invest in things like soul resonance or passion release to maximize your time and try some things out, after breaking the t2's your next focus should learning a good way to get them in group defilers or orgies even, doing those will get you the Angst need to unlock the first few T3 breaks
Yea, will go and try to fumble around till everything t2 is broken. Will come back for t3 unless anything bad happens along the way XD
Much obliged for all the help.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017

sitting on 43 EE with all upgrades that cost up to 5EE aside from versatility and casual projection bought. considering that i use 7EE on commanders i have 36 to invest, though not sure where. would appreciate a direction, including in what to do with chosen. finish up minors and significant? try for more cores? not sure XD
Direction with upgrades? Get networked consciousness. Being able to do something with small amounts of surround time is huge, being able to immediately surround a second chosen and start dealing damage the same turn is huge. Seeing you're at close to 100% extermination and starting a surround before it finishes while still growing your total damage output? That's huge too. Causal Projection is along that path, which is sometimes kind of useful. And there's one of the fight duration upgrades on the way too, and at least one defiler.

With the Chosen, your call. Breaking T2 CON on everyone is pretty significant as you almost always benefit from more CON damage on every single Chosen. But personally I'd work on Moppet. Get her INN T2 break, CON T2 break, and DIG T1 break and she'll be a lot more help to you for breaking the others as you can pile EXPO onto her and whatever you're trying to break onto the others. Immediate-term, break those, use those to break Prophet's DIG T2, break Moppet's T2 DIG, and then feast on all the other T2s you have left.

Reactions: Ragsmu and Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Yea, will go and try to fumble around till everything t2 is broken. Will come back for t3 unless anything bad happens along the way XD
Much obliged for all the help.
Happy to help! T3 require a different touch to the game but there's a lot of people on here familiar with the change so everyone will be more than happy to assist

I hope your run keeps going well! :D

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Happy to help! T3 require a different touch to the game but there's a lot of people on here familiar with the change so everyone will be more than happy to assist

literally first try at moppet

but what is really happening here is an overkill i think. 7EE is to much. 5 should probably do the trick

edit: Also i think it's a thing i need to ask - but should i at this point go for 2 girls at a time when i am not trying for core break? i feel doing rest of t2 one by one is going to take to long

Edit 2: i also accidentally broke core T3 on prophet. oops. now i have 101 EE that i need to spend...

edit 3: yea i am rolling that t3 break back till al t2 are broken. wasnt ready to constant surround breaks.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2018
I'm trying to figure out the T4 corruptions, having only completed one so far.

Spoilers ahead for people that like to figure out these details for themselves.

---

So I've got the CONfidence/pain/injury DRAIN one. You charge the drain rate by using your master to capture the target, and they'll end the capture sooner and even kill off an extra master, but the drain rate goes up fast.

I haven't got the INNocence/disgust/pleasure HYPNOSIS one. But I think I get it: am I right in saying the way to increase it is to leave the target alone while you surround and capture other Chosen?

But I'm stumped on the MORality/fear/hate INSEMINATION one. I've tried a couple of things, but I never can figure out what part made the insemination increase (or when it doesn't).

I haven't yet unlocked the DIGnity/shame/exposure one. Feel free to explain, though, for anyone that gets stuck and finds your post.

Please help? How to complete impregnation corruption?

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018

So. Turn 24. all t2 are broken. i rolled back my accidental t3 break so now i have none. 27 EE on hand. i was investing into timer extensions. actually at this point i can buy last one of them but that will leave me with 7 EE - just enough to make a normal commander. Where do i go from there? whats's the approach (as i found out from accidental t3 break - they start breaking surrounds after the break)

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
Where do i go from there?
Well, start breaking T3s, what else can you do =) You need a 3 capture commander to effectively work with T3 broken girls though. The idea is to keep them busy with surround all the time so they won't use their skills. When you break only one girl it's fine, you can manage to hold her with 2 capture commander, but when you have two T3 broken girls they are harder to contain, so try to get 3 captures by that time.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Well, start breaking T3s, what else can you do =) You need a 3 capture commander to effectively work with T3 broken girls though. The idea is to keep them busy with surround all the time so they won't use their skills. When you break only one girl it's fine, you can manage to hold her with 2 capture commander, but when you have two T3 broken girls they are harder to contain, so try to get 3 captures by that time.
used 2 turns to t3 break 2 girls. sitting at 132 EE. Also if i understand it correctly one girl breaks capture and consumes unused captures. what to do with it. Also at this point do i need to finally get Commander upgrades? as i dont see myself doing well in manual commander since i need to inflict stuff at 3 girls at the same time

edit: scratch the last part - need to go manual for it to work. next thing i am wondering if working on all 3 is viable - or should i just focus on 2?

Last edited:

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
Also if i understand it correctly one girl breaks capture and consumes unused captures. what to do with it.
They don't break out of unupgraded commaders, unless smth is changed. Haven't gotten to T3s in new build yet.
next thing i am wondering if working on all 3 is viable - or should i just focus on 2?
Working on all 3 is not only viable, it's the only way to go. You need orgies for MASSIVE DAMAGE after all :p

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes