Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
It seems to be all packs that have separate images for Civilian and Forsaken, apparently, but only for some emotional states. I already gave them a mention, but I can't comment on the subscribestar because I'm not a member.

In any case, thanks you guys for the information on rivalries!
Oh I didn't know that, I just finished making an portrait pack myself so at least I will know what it is when it happens to me ty for the headsup! :D

And no worries if you have any other questions feel free to ask here and either me or someone else will be glad to offer help! :D

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
It seems to be all packs that have separate images for Civilian and Forsaken, apparently, but only for some emotional states. I already gave them a mention, but I can't comment on the subscribestar because I'm not a member.

In any case, thanks you guys for the information on rivalries!
You can always try the Blogspot as well. I believe CSDev checks that more often than here.

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Edit: 02/20/22 Added 4 more character Designs!

Edit: 12/19/21 Added 5 more character Designs!

EDIT: 12/09/21 If you are or had problems with portraits packs before like the game not recognizing image sets it might be related to the capitalization of the names in your portrait folder, I've updated my link with the the update name changes so redownload and see if this helps! :D

*Shambles out of the bushes*

I finished my art pack so here you go everyone!

-3 character designs

-2 different hairstyles and costumes per design

-Each character has Civillian, Forsaken, Superior, and superior forsaken forms. Hairstyle and costume variations included for this

-Some of the designs will have different expressions based on if they're forsaken/ superior/superior forsaken. So a nice reward for people to go about corrupting their chosen!

And this is only the first wave of character designs so yea!
I plan on releasing an updated version once I finish the next three character designs and I already am working on those so I will continue after a short break from drawing because I went hard in the paint with this shit so need a moment to just relax haha. So expect them... maybe towards the end of November? It might be earlier since I managed to finalize a lot of stuff earlier than these first three.

I replaced all the portraits that came with the game with variations of these characters so just unzip the folder and you're good to go! :D
Its only some variety now but as I finish character designs it should get to the point where designs will be tied to one or two names at least that is my hope lol

Oh and with every new wave I plan on adding an additional hairstyle and costume to every existing character design

If you like to the pack feel free to let me know and if you have any design ideas I will be happy to use them since there's a lot of names in the game so a lot of character designs to do haha

Follow up post after this will be some previews as well as more detailed info about my plans for making more character designs!

Oh also I attached a team to this post so if you want see what personality archetype I designed them to be you can try the team out as well! I plan on using this save for a 50-day beginner's guide so people can pick some general tips and strategies and how to plan out short term and long term goals so look forward to that when I get around to it haha

Enjoy! :D

Portrait Pack:

Team File:

Last edited:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
*Shambles out of the bushes*

I finished my art pack so here you go everyone!

-3 character designs

-2 different hairstyles and costumes per design

-Each character has Civillian, Forsaken, Superior, and superior forsaken forms. Hairstyle and costume variations included for this

-Some of the designs will have different expressions based on if they're forsaken/ superior/superior forsaken. So a nice reward for people to go about corrupting their chosen!

And this is only the first wave of character designs so yea!
I plan on releasing an updated version once I finish the next three character designs and I already am working on those so I will continue after a short break from drawing because I went hard in the paint with this shit so need a moment to just relax haha. So expect them... maybe towards the end of November? It might be earlier since I managed to finalize a lot of stuff earlier than these first three.

*EDIT: so uh.... I'm actually going to continue drawing sooner than I thought. . . You see today is my day off so I wanted to run some tests to see how often duplicate characters designs were going to show up and on my second campaign run I had two chosen using the wild green character design so um yea... going to work on the other designs ASAP, just to prevent that from happening too often haha.
And instead of the next wave of designs being 3 more characters it will actually be 5 that way my pack can properly parody the variations in the base portrait pack that came with the game as well as decrease the duplicates from occurring even more. I do think this will still be possible to finish things by the end of the work since a chunk of the characters have their color scheme and overall designs finished but we'll see I suppose haha.*

I replaced all the portraits that came with the game with variations of these characters so just unzip the folder and you're good to go! :D
Its only some variety now but as I finish character designs it should get to the point where designs will be tied to one or two names at least that is my hope lol

Oh and with every new wave I plan on adding an additional hairstyle and costume to every existing character design

If you like to the pack feel free to let me know and if you have any design ideas I will be happy to use them since there's a lot of names in the game so a lot of character designs to do haha

Follow up post after this will be some previews as well as more detailed info about my plans for making more character designs!

Oh also I attached a team to this post so if you want see what personality archetype I designed them to be you can try the team out as well! I plan on using this save for a 50-day beginner's guide so people can pick some general tips and strategies and how to plan out short term and long term goals so look forward to that when I get around to it haha

Enjoy! :D

Portrait Pack: Mega

Team File: Mega
Here are some more previews if people want to see what sort of designs and variations there are so far!

Here are the three in civilian outfits
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here they are transformed and ready to battle!
And a look at some alternate outfits and hairstyles as well :D

And here's a look at them once you properly corrupted them shall we?

The superior one's won't go down so easy tho. . .

But at least there's a benefit to defeating these powerful chosen :)

Hope you liked the previews there's a lot more in store as I continue making character designs the next batch will be aimed at filling out the different personality archtypes in the game so look forward to them! :D

The three will be:

The blue personality that is more mature and is usually the leader.

The shy red personality type that goes along with everyone else.

The base pure green type, stoic and aloof.]

If you took a look through all of this ty for taking the time and I hope you have a great day! :D

Oh and here's a look at the first three character designs all coordinated and such
neutral.png neutral.png neutral.png

Last edited:

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
Saw this while I was at work sorry for not getting back sooner I just got home.

1. T1 breaks happen for a particular chosen if you do an action that gives the potential to reach 10k damage by the end of the surrounding turns that corresponds to that particular action. (I hope that sounds right haha)

Say you surround a chosen for 5 or 6 six turns and use "grind". The description in the game says that grind is tied to two t1 vulnerabilities- Morality (HATE) and Dignity (EXPO)

When you use "grind" the game will check every turn to see if the damage has the potential to reach 10k damage, I could be wrong but on the top of my all head I believe it doesn't matter which as long as the circumstance damage can reach 10k damage but to be safe I will just say in either HATE or EXPO for now.

This check is based on four things mostly-

-The circumstance damage the chosen already has taken in on those areas.

-The multipliers currently active on that chosen in those areas and damage you are doing to her in those areas (this is where minor/core/significant vulnerablities also play a role since they determine initial weaknesses for a chosen to certain damage)

-And finally the remaining turns you are surrounding her.

If the game thinks you can reach 10k damage based on that information then it will trigger a t1 break and iirc the order might be based on either the damage you first chose to inflict on her or it will happen is in order from Morality (HATE) Innocence (PLEA) Confidence (INJU) and Dignity (EXPO). I will double check this later today and edit this based on what is true sorry I'm mostly going off the top of my head.

ie. you surround Reaper for 5 turns and she has a minor vulnerability in Morality (HATE), she already has 1000 HATE and multiplier for her hate is x16. Reaper will go through those four checks we talked about before and if it passes all 4 she will "realize" this and use a selfish action to stop it from getting that bad, triggering either t1 morality or t1 dignity and then the other one whichever one you haven't gotten yet.

Which leads me to try and answer your edited in question of what happened in your game.
If what you said was true and INJU t1 broke then that means her Confidence was broken and not Morality.

In that case it makes more sense since "caress" is tied to 2 vulnerabilities, Pleasure and also Confidence.

tl;dr: the chosen checks every turn they are surrounded and its tied to circumstance damage
You may very well be right that I got the name wrong, I tried double checking to get it right but it would make no sense if it was morality since A: that was a significant so I wouldn't have cared and B:The actions isn't tied to it. In case my typing was correct then something was seriously wrong. I now wish I screenshotted the actual break text and not just the stats the turn it happened, but felt like a big image so I didn't do it at the time.

I'm still stunned why it happend because as the image shows, the circumstances arent even close to 1k not to speak about 10k. Yet my first action of Caress on a 6 turn surround gave a confidence break and the screenshot was the post stats after it.
IIRC(its all a blur to me now among the many loads I did to try new results) that was just going for the T0 break on Innocence so It really ruined the entire plan for a completly empty minor T1 break to happen and I cant figure out why

I've played that same save file in maybe 20+ ways. Starting with the different chosen and trying to pick a vulnerability to break, the game just refuses to let me break only the core and seems to always break the minor one before it goes for the core that often happens the turn after. No matter if the Circumstance in the minor is low or high but always below 10k. I did see that actions can potentialy cause 2 different breaks and tried to manipulate the circumstances, the most extreme case was the confidence break I showed.

T0 breaks (1k stat points IE level 2 circumstance) happen predictably when I'm guessing they are about it. It's the T1 that seem to have a life of their own and I can't predict when a wildcards gonna happen.

2. There are only two permanent relationship stages Unbreakable Friendship(friendly) and Bitter Enemies (rivalry)
Good to know.

3. This question is a bit more open-ended in nature so to try and answer as best as possible. . . Every vulnerabilty break makes a chosen weaker to that associated damage and if that additional weakness makes them easier to surround and longer, then attempt to break a core on them. If you can see it happening in your attempt you have reached where you wanted. If you reload the save a couple of times and it won't work even though you tried everything you can think of. Change your plan and see what you need to do to get it to work. this also might include changing who you're targeting at the moment.
The 2 might be the more accurate answer I was looking for, the point when the relationships made constant and unchangable. At that point you can go haywire and just break everything.

4.Yes they do impact the relationship forming in chosen to relationships. And you can still get a rivalry in my experiences it just might be a bit harder. If you continue breaking core vulnerabilities on the chosen while not breaking the rest of minor ones on the prebroken chosen the relationship will be friendly initially but eventually the relationship will turn negative and basically give you even more EE once that happens.
So just be careful to not move the minor further. Sounds doable.

5.If I'm understanding your question correctly then yes they do compare to each other and if the vulnerablities are the same level or the minor is higher than the core it will be a positive relationship event and if the core is higher than the minor that means the event will be negative. I answered a question dealing with relationship between chosen and gave a more indepth answer below. I will quote in case you want to look at it :D
That was nice to confirm, means its entirely viable to focus on 1 or 2 and pickup the last later once their minors wont cause any issues

6. going off the top of my head I will try and list all the stages of friendsip/rivalry

Bitter Enemies- The Relationship is at the worst possible level and will never get better. Will show up to help the other way later than any other relationship. -2

Rivals- They dislike each other and will want to see the other fail. The downtime events will be mostly them trying to outdo each other. They also will arrive later than usual to help them in battle. -1

Acquaintances - Neutral and where every relationship starts at. Once a relationship progress past this they will never return to this level. 0

Uncertain Friendship - Were rivals before and had some moments to bond (positive events) Can become rivals or progress in friendship depending on the next event.

Solid Friendship- Will arrive earlier to help each other and do more downtime events together.

Unbreakable Friendship- The best possible relationship between chosen and once they reach this it will never worsen. will show up way earlier than other relationship stage.
Nice and helpful list

7. Yes every chosen has a core that correlates to another chosen's minor it all depends on how you planned out breaking them.
Good to know it's possible albeit a slight struggle to get their when someones prebroken.

I hope I answered most of your questions I putting aside some free time before I start drawing again so I will double check what I said about the t1 to make sure they are accurate for you.

Other than that I hope your run goes well and you learn more about the game! :D
My only issue are these T1 that come from out of nowhere when neither of the related circumstances is even close to 10k. Otherwise I feel I got a grip on how it works.

Answers were appreciated.

• Red Heart

InfiniteSquares

Jul 29, 2018
I've got another pack together: from the Fate franchise. The Chosen version uses Jeanne d'Arc, and the Forsaken variant uses Jeanne d'Arc Alter.

The portrait folder is named 'Maiden', and to get her to show up, use that name when the customization screen asks you what she's called.

joy.png

neutral.png

Edit: I apparently uploaded the working folder for Raiden's pack instead of the final. is the corrected version.
Edit 2: Meet , using WA2000 from Girls Frontline and Consort Yu (Yu Mei-Ren) from Fate/Grand Order as the Chosen and Forsaken forms respectively. She grew out of my desire to have a set of images for my corrupted Chaos hence the theme of dark-haired, red-eyed girls.
sadness.png
neutral.png

Last edited:

InfiniteSquares

Jul 29, 2018
To successfully Tempt a Chosen, do I have to T4 break them too, or just reach the required pleasure threshold? If it's the latter, what happens if I max break a Chosen's Innocence and Dignity before Tempting them. Different scenes?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
To successfully Tempt a Chosen, do I have to T4 break them too, or just reach the required pleasure threshold? If it's the latter, what happens if I max break a Chosen's Innocence and Dignity before Tempting them. Different scenes?
You can t4 break them but it's neccesary for a tempt, you just have to reach the threshold. And I didn't pay attention to much to see if there is a lot of variation if you t4 break but I do know that the more you tempt a specific chosen besides the lower threshold the profile description and the tempt scenes begin to change a bit

Reactions: InfiniteSquares

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Also CSdev
I came across an extremely weird bug with the portrait system when a forsaken is being deployed I don't know if it is just a result of my campaign save being from the last release but the battle had everyone using their civillian images while also sporadically switching between several different images with each turn, its honestly kind of hard to explain I will leave my save here in case its related to this and I made sure the folder structure and file naming for my image pack was modeled after the default pack so idk if the problem lies there instead.

Reactions: theirl

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
Also CSdev
I came across an extremely weird bug with the portrait system when a forsaken is being deployed I don't know if it is just a result of my campaign save being from the last release but the battle had everyone using their civillian images while also sporadically switching between several different images with each turn, its honestly kind of hard to explain I will leave my save here in case its related to this and I made sure the folder structure and file naming for my image pack was modeled after the default pack so idk if the problem lies there instead.
o its happening to me with superior too like when its the turno of the superior everyone is superior i discoved it when using your image set, lit set, when forsaken turns everyone is with forsaken image and when its normal hero turn everyone is normal hero.... btw tryng to corrupt the superior hero getting my ass handed.....

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
o its happening to me with superior too like when its the turno of the superior everyone is superior i discoved it when using your image set, lit set, when forsaken turns everyone is with forsaken image and when its normal hero turn everyone is normal hero.... btw tryng to corrupt the superior hero getting my ass handed.....
Ty I'm glad you liked image set! :D

So its not tied to the save and is probably tied to the superiors set then? I'm going to mess around with the folder just in case if its something I did. ty for contributing your side of it!

And yea superior's are no joke I absolutely agree lmaoo

If you want to help I'll be glad to give some advice if I can, otherwise I wish you luck and hope you get your first superior forsaken! :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I really wish I had the time or the patience to make any pack xD
I can definitely get that especially after drawing only 3 characters for people to use XD
But there is something about seeing your personal efforts in a game you like that feels really cool and if other people can use them in their games that another layer of dope imo

At the very least it looks like you'll have some options soon InfiniteSquares is making a splendid pack so far and
Karnewarrior is working on a Madoka themed pack so I hope everyone continues the trend and eventually they'll be a pack that appeals to everyone! :D

And if you decide to take the plunge and make one I'll be more than happy to try out your pack also! :D

Reactions: InfiniteSquares

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I was trying to avoid Significant Vulnerability breakage to prevent the friendship route. In contrast to what's documented, morality breakage occurs even without Grind action while the susceptible savior is surrounded and Fear / Morality supersedes 10k. Neither is there a Grind action in any surrounding thereafter in this battle. Is this a bug?

Edit: answer in post below, thanks . So it seems I have to avoid reaching 100M for the Minors. I'll revise my strategy.

Last edited:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I was trying to avoid Significant Vulnerability breakage to prevent the friendship route. In contrast to what's documented, morality breakage occurs even without Grind action while the susceptible savior is surrounded and Fear / Morality supersedes 10k. Neither is there a Grind action in any surrounding thereafter in this battle. Is this a bug?
If I'm understanding your question correctly you're wondering why the morality break occurred despite not using grind correct?
If that is what you're asking then I believe the answer is that you used pummel which is also one of the ways to trigger t1 morality break.
However the break did happen after one turn of pummel and in my experiences the game would usually do the break on the same turn I chose the action or when a EXPO level increased on another chosen
I repeated the day 11 battle following your keystrokes and the break happened right here: I will bold and italicize the turn it happened along with a screenshot here:

3 1 2 4 z 13 12 2c 23 21 1z 24 13 12 24 31 32 2z 21 24 13 1z 13 32 33 33 34 3z 31 33 34 32 34 34 34

Screenshot (180).png

I hope I understood the question well, also you mentioned that you were avoiding the significant vulnerability to prevent the friendship route as well, Significant Vulnerabilities do not impact relationship events only minor and core vulnerabilities so you don't have to worry in that are at least! :D

Reactions: picobyte

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
Ty I'm glad you liked image set! :D

So its not tied to the save and is probably tied to the superiors set then? I'm going to mess around with the folder just in case if its something I did. ty for contributing your side of it!

And yea superior's are no joke I absolutely agree lmaoo

If you want to help I'll be glad to give some advice if I can, otherwise I wish you luck and hope you get your first superior forsaken! :D
well im not the most competent demon lord i only can win in the 50 day whenever i try a city with less than fifty i get my ass kicked and now this time i have to deal with a superior like it was times 6 circustance damage and i still couldnt get the 1 level break in the core in the 13 day i will try corrupting the normal before tryng to invest in superior...well im always open to advice

theirl

Jul 25, 2018
well a button apperead for me to TEMP when i was tryng to break t3 someone know how this mechanics works?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
well a button apperead for me to TEMP when i was tryng to break t3 someone know how this mechanics works?
Tempt is an alternative corruption path, instead of breaking a chosen down with pain and hatred instead she's seduced with lust and exposes herself as a result. Good job on unlocking it as it's pretty difficult to achieve, especially on some types of chosen! :D

Now at the final battle that chosen can be defeated in a special way, if you tempt on her in the final battle she will immediately give up, which is really good except its a huge amount of pleasure as you can see in her profile section I believe.
However, the amount of pleasure you need is decreased each time you use TEMPT before the final battle. So try to use it whenever you can.

The tradeoff of this alternative corruption is whenever you use tempt it relives their angst quite a bit, most of the time leaving them with 0 angst which might make things a bit harder with that chosen. Although if you build up enough angst even tempt can't get rid of it. Also be careful about the other chosen and their core vulnerabilities, if they break one of that chosen's morality or confidence vulnerabilities then it counts as you breaking it, cutting you off from the TEMPT route

A strategy I learned here on this forum is the Fantasize strategy where you can use the instant levels that fantasize grants to reach tempt extremely easily. Its a really solid plan and if you are pursuing a tempt on a chosen I highly recommend getting a chosen to t3 INNOCENCE before doing a tempt.

If you have anymore questions about tempt lmk and I will try my best to answer, I hope your campaign mode keeps going smoothly! :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
well im not the most competent demon lord i only can win in the 50 day whenever i try a city with less than fifty i get my ass kicked and now this time i have to deal with a superior like it was times 6 circustance damage and i still couldnt get the 1 level break in the core in the 13 day i will try corrupting the normal before tryng to invest in superior...well im always open to advice
Yea the reduced days is honestly awful for me as well the worst I got was day 42 and I just barely won that one lol.

Superiors are really hard to break and the most stable strategy I found is to break the weaker basic chosen and use them as a doorway to finally working on the superior chosen. I still try to at least build up angst on them though so if I get a proper opportunity to go after them the damage will actually be decent.

The main advice I can give after that is to focus on either minor or significant vulnerabilites on the superiors unless you have some properly trained forsaken and a decent plan on how to break them

I'm sorry this is not in-depth practical advice but I still hope its helpful! :D

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes