Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, I've got the same issue occuring in release 39c.

I'm also running into this bug sometimes with defiler+ actions, Release 39c. Release 39c got me a bit further but still running into the issue with no output/softlock when I choose certain options in combat, some of the time, for reasons I can't quite piece togehter (but they may have something to do with the Rampant Undead Forsaken). If I get a repeatable step-by-step I'll post it here.
Thank you for the posting about the bugs, if you can upload the save here that would be even more helpful, even if you can’t replicate it step-by-step, bringing up the general idea of where you encountered the bug will help with CSDev dealing with the bug greatly :D

I’ve sent CSDev a message over on subscribestar that you’re still encountering bugs, they reply pretty quickly after a recently released updates on they should respond s

Went into a new run, still having the softlock bug i posted previously with an image. Sounds very similiar to the above as well. CSDev, pls fix

if You’re also having a problem, your save and general description would be helpful as well, sometimes the bug will happen in a similar field but might be caused by something completely different :)

Also sorry for the not seeing your earlier reply to me but thank you for the VN! I wish I could say I made a lot of progress but work combined with other projects I’m interested in doing along with the portrait pack leads me to putting things off for it since I want to give it the proper care it deserves, there is another project I’m working on related to corrupted saviors I’ve been talking to CSDev about with the rough premise being a short rpg game where the perspective is you’re one of the chosen on a team going against a demon lord with the difference from normal magical girl rpg games being the mechanics of my game are effectively reversals of mechanics you utilize as a demon lord in this game. This project has a far closer release window since I plan on hiring an artist to do illustrations instead of myself and the scope is intended to be small from the get go.

And for your suggestion for CSDev about a less harmful corruption path, negotiation is by far the least vicious of corruption methods if you haven’t tried it already with some of the negotiation vignettes adding a layer of affection if you want that interpretation for your demon lord (the day off vignette being the prime example)

And a small extra thing that I’ve commissioned cS dev for as a vignette

I’ll put in a spoiler for those who would prefer to wait until it’s in the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shasou

Niyebe

Jan 27, 2021
Updating Corrupted Saviors. An annoying thing about having a personal portrait file for my main Forsaken is gonna be adding in the new species types. Only just realized I hadn't given him undead portraits.

Since I put off doing the more specific civilian portraits, might do them all at once if I don't feel lazy.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I followed Kalloi 's advice and started a new campaign, this time making notes to what i did in order to cause a specific softlock. From what i can tell, it's quite random if it's going to happen or not, so you might wanna give it multiple shots, but here are my notes and how i triggered it.

***Started a new campaign, gave myself all achievements and upgrades. One modded chosen.

In the next battle, proceed to cause a dignity break, then cause an innocence break. Afterwards,
cause a broadcast. Only aimed at Cheer, surround others in order to cause the above sequence. At the
end, once they start flying above the battlefield, proceed to use the remaining charges of capture at
Cheer. You will eventually cause the following softlock and will be forced to close the application,
continue will repeat the message you see in the image of the post.

A similar sequence was used in my previous post, but aimed at a different sequence of breaks. It would
softlock in a similar fashion.

As you can see, this time the softlocking happened when using a Capture command. My previous image was caused by Inseminate. I have attached a save file as well.

CSDev, pls fix :3

Additional Notes: Lua is a custom character. You will need to create a folder in the portraits folder and name it Lua. Just copy / paste another name and rename it to Lua and it should work just fine for debugging purposes.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Continued the save following the steps i previously posted, Capture command softlock did not happen this time. However, the Inseminate Morality Break caused a soft lock. Here is the image showing it happening.

Save is attached, played using R39d.

I would like to thank CSDev for the quick bugfixes. Much love, here's hoping for a fix to this particularly nasty bug xD

Steps that i used to replicate it: Simply inflict a Inseminate morality break, first thing you do in the following battle using the already built commander body. Only go after Cheer, ignore the other two :3

Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Continued the save following the steps i previously posted, Capture command softlock did not happen this time. However, the Inseminate Morality Break caused a soft lock. Here is the image showing it happening.

Save is attached, played using R39d.

I would like to thank CSDev for the quick bugfixes. Much love, here's hoping for a fix to this particularly nasty bug xD

Steps that i used to replicate it: Simply inflict a Inseminate morality break, first thing you do in the following battle using the already built commander body. Only go after Cheer, ignore the other two :3
Thank you for both of the reports, I was at work but managed to relay your bug report, R39e is out now I hope it’s fixed your issue :D

Reactions: Shasou

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Thank you in general to everybody who's been uploading saves, they've been helpful at isolating all the bugs related to the new Chosen sex stat tracking system. I believe they should all be fixed in 39e, so if any of you are still experiencing problems in that version, let me know.
Since I've had a proper first look at the undead due to the animalistic chosen breaking the fourth wall and slaughtering the continue button, I feel like they're significantly easier to deal with than their aforementioned animalistic counterparts. Their energy drain seems way too easy to work around, especially when relying on demon knights. I feel like switching the energy loss to start of buy phase (reducing the EE earned the previous day) similar to how Flexibility reduces it, but adding a condition that any vulnerability break prevents the drain (but not the increase) for the day would make it feel more impactful. If this makes it too strong, it could be changed to either slowing down the increase as well or preventing drain for X days, where X is the vulnerability tier that was broken.

I haven't faced any later loop teams with undeads since I'm waiting for the fixes next patch, but this change seems like it'd add some more strategy in the break timing of undead.
I do think that the Undead Clash is probably easier than the Animalistic Clash, just because it's still not too difficult to start snowballing off the one-time EE awards and the Undead Chosen themselves don't require much EE to beat. But they still make things a lot harder in combination with Superior and Animalistic Chosen. It's probably not healthy for the game balance to have their difficulty be so dependent on who they show up with, though - I might take another look at how their mechanics can be tweaked to make them more dangerous on their own without making them even more of a nightmare when combined with other species.
Question for CSdev:

When Forsaken developed through Rampancy are placed in a Punisher position, the stat buffs are listed as "+variable" or "-variable". I understand that for Punisher effects, the stronger effects are related to Disgrace, which normally has a relationship with EE cost and that this is not straightforward with Rampant Punishers.

So, how does this scale exactly? I've got three ways it might work in my head and I want to know what I'm getting.

1) Effect scales up to the Disgrace of the Rampant Punisher, but does not scale higher. i.e. Spending 203EE on a Rampant Punisher with a disgrace of 57% (cost 86EE) gets no benefit over spending 86EE, but spending lower EE amounts than this lowers the effect.

2) Effect scales fully up to the EE cost of the Rampant Punisher. i.e. Spending 203EE on a Rampant Punisher gets you Punisher effects that are every bit as good as one with a disgrace of 23%.

3) Effect scales by the same factor that power scales by. i.e. Spending 203EE on a Rampant Punisher with a disgrace of 57% gets you somewhat better punisher effects than spending 86EE would, but not as significant as one would get for using a similar Punisher with a disgrace of 23%.

Which is it?
It's the third one. The multiplier that scales their bonus is exactly the same as the multiplier that scales their in-battle damage. The only exception is that while you can get Reputation Strength above 200% by spending thousands of EE on a Rampant Forsaken, the Punisher Strength multiplier is capped at what a 0 Disgrace, 1000EE Forsaken would do.
Edit: Which reminds me of a little suggestion. Perhaps after the nice things CSDev is planning on implementing, maybe add a potential for city building? Like, for each conquered city, you can invest your accumulated energy into specific buildings and infrastructure changes, so you can get a boost in maximum extermination value for further invasions, a boost in power for the forsaken, extra commander forms available only through investing in certain projects after a city has been taken, that kind of thing. Just an idea though xD
This is an idea that has come up a few times. I have some similar plans, but they're very vague at this point, so I don't want to make any promises and set up people's expectations for something that might not pan out.
Edit: Yu-Gi-Oh! did the same now that i'm thinking about it.....remember GX? The military had those cards being guarded by vehicles and that exaggerated stuff? Can you imagine wars being done by card games? xD
One of the things I love about sci-fi and fantasy is that they let an author come up with some sort of magic or technology that doesn't exist in our world, and then turn around and ask "How would the existence of this thing change our society?" In a world where children's card games are so important, you can bet that the military would be involved. And in a world where the fate of humanity hangs on the decisions of a few Chosen warriors... Well, you get the idea.
Balance: On the first day of campaign mode, players may freely swap to a different starting item.

Can someone explain this please? Does that mean you get more item options on the first day of the first loop? Or does that mean the first day of every loop?
To be more specific, it means that instead of restarting the first loop of the campaign over and over again until you get the item you want, you can just pick that item in the first place, just as if you had gotten it randomly.
You've touched a particular point of interest to me regarding the player's approach to scenarios in the game. I don't know CSDev's vision about this one, so i have no clue if they're going to be implementing this or not, but i would like to make a formal request here about one thing: a more seductive, persuasive approach to conquering the chosen. We have aversions, which are...well, let's not beat around the bush anymore, it's a cruel approach to the chosen, and i would like to see an alternative version that focuses more on actually seducting them and convincing them to join your cause, rather than hurting and traumatizing them. I understand perfectly if this suggestion goes against CSDev's vision of the game and it's all good if they choose not to implement it, just wanted to ask if such a thing would be too much to consider adding in :)
The Negotiation Distortion path is pretty much the designated "gentle" option, although even with the tickle toggle on, it can still get pretty brutal when you think about it. I guess it isn't out of the question for future toggles to make it even gentler, but I'm not quite sure how.
I take no exception to the violence, nor to the fact that characters cope in ways that make the problem worse. That's just what humans always do. My problem is with the core, implicit, unavoidable premise of the entire world in the game.

<borderline_autistic_correction> A CPU is deterministic. It either works or it doesn't. A better comparison would be a software update. </>

This isn't a matter of taste though. That this game was created, that it exists at all, implies that there are people who accept this idea that sex is in some way inherently negative. I don't even want to consider a world in which there are people who can believe something so patently absurd. That's why I prefer to play dumb a little when I comment on topics relating to unquestioned assumptions people have about the world, and you're revealing several.

Firstly I just want to note that this game maximally associates sex with evil. It's not a minor thing. Demons wishing to destroy the moral core of mankind would be a fine premise. To undermine people morally one should force them to do things that are morally appalling, preferably ostensibly of their own will. What do we get in the game? Women are forced into sexual acts, and little else. From there they start committing actual crimes, murder, destruction, arson, condoning collateral damage, betrayal. Consider also the other premises of the game. All the women are presented as having no sexual experience at the start (or, to use an incredibly archaic and meaningless term that should die a flaming death ASAP: they're virgins). Furthermore their magic is directly associated in some capacity with that fact. When raped they're shunned by society.

Demons are by definition evil. That is not to say that they're examples of evil: they are evil itself. Demons are evil. Evil is demons. It's an equation. In this game, evil considers sex the most potent tool they have against women. Evil considers sex a moral weapon. And they not only use it successfully but additionally the society in the game implicitly agrees.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this beyond that I despise this attitude and can't understand why anyone would write a story about it. "Sex positivity" isn't a political opinion. It's an unassailable fact and a moral imperative.

Something is not rendered acceptable by being a trope.
It wasn't my intent for this game to make any statements about what sorts of sexual behaviors are right or wrong. The powers of the Chosen and the Demons do not come from some sort of elemental good or evil - they come from people's beliefs about good and evil. Everything society sees as good is reflected in the Chosen. Everything society sees as evil is reflected in the Demons. I think most people would agree that the prevailing social views are correct on some points and incorrect on others.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Found a typo during this event, caught me by surprise haha

to attract more donors, he's overnjoyed. Pretty sure it's meant to be "overjoyed" x3

Coincidentally, this one event touches the subject i was referring to some posts ago. I am dead certain that the very organization the chosen are in have their own agenda in this conflict. The way they treat the chosen is a dead giveaway, but i would not put past this organization for wanting to experiment and harness the power the chosen wield. The more i take a look at these events, the more i wish this had a strategic element to territory capture. In one hand, we have the Demon Lord's faction, our faction. In the other, we have this interesting organization that the chosen are serving under. I wish we could have more choice in expressing how the demon lord rules.

What i mean is, well, ever played Overlord? In that game you have a similar situation. You get to decide how your Overlord rules, will you kill everybody and seek cruelty and destruction? Or will you take a more merciful approach to your conquering? Even if it's a flavor text in the form of a description about how your subjects perceive you, how you treat the cities you conquer, etc. I mean, we are playing as a Demon Lord leading the demon faction in this little game of political intrigue, aren't we? :3

That particular event showed up just after i triggered the negotiation distortion, and it didn't surprise me since i was expecting the chosen to be treated this way by their own faction.

I can't wait to see what CSDev has in store for this particular aspect from the game, the game world is very interesting.

• Red Heart

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Because I love pointless internet arguments:
Um, excuse me? What? You mean the people who single-handedly slaughter hundreds of demons in a matter of minutes? Those people? They're hard to view as protectors, for the simple fact that they sometimes take consequence free injuries in their fight? You're joking, yeah?
The number of demons they slaughter is pretty irrelevant in the face of the fact that the exact same number of demons(or heck, an ever large amount of demons sometimes) reappear the next day. They're not winning they're (barely) maintaining status quo. That isn't exactly the signs of competent work.
They also don't just 'take consequence free injuries'. They're also subdued and subject to all sorts(ok, technically 4 sorts) of humiliation. Also t1 breaks have them, among other things, beg for mercy, try to hide, etc. Not exactly something that fills one with confidence.

If some thugs came around to my neighborhood and made a massive ruckus every day, I would be worried and feel like whoever's in charge isn't doing their job properly even if they eventually chase off the thugs every day.
If they're also regularly disarmed and played with, I would definitely feel like they're only 'winning' because the thugs don't actually bother to defeat them.

Yes. This is the core problem. People should not and as far as I understand do not think this way. It's absurd.
Because.. they got stripped naked? Because their naked body got spread online? You know, the things normal people feel normally ashamed about.
Whether one should be ashamed of their nude body is a entire other topic, but the fact is, nakedness is considered embarrassing by the society. And having been raised in said society, we feel embarrassed when naked. I'm not really sure where you got the idea that people are not embarrassed by public nudity but... people are embarrassed by public nudity.
Not really sure what's absurd about this, and as far as I understand people DO think that way.

Why would these people who are defending millions of civilians successfully feel shame? It's asinine.
Because being embarrassed isn't some singular videogame stat(ok, we are talking about a videogame stat but you get what I mean) where things you're proud of negate things you're embarrassed of regardless of context. That isn't how people work.
I can make the perfect presentation for my job or whatever and be super proud of it, but that won't make me not embarrassed when I slip on a banana peel on the way to the mike and fall on my ass.

Why would the population project shame on them? They literally make zero mistakes. They're perfect in everything they do. They never fail ... until they're forced to have sex. Then they inexplicably start committing arson and serial murders.
That is... literally not what happens.
They make zero mistakes, until you get them to 200 unresolved trauma. Nothing sexual here.
Then they start doing some indulgent things and neglecting their duties a bit.
Their reputation also doesn't get effected by this at all.

Next is t1 breaks. These are surround actions, so yeah, they're sexual or non-vaginal sex.
These lead to the chosen doing violence/service/begging/hiding during battle, and more risqué things in their downtime, but still no crime or anything even close to crime. So they actually don't 'inexplicably start committing arson and serial murders' the after they're forced to have sex.

Their reputation also start taking a hit at this point. But it's mostly very minor.

T2 breaks via defiler actions are next. And amazingly, the chosen still don't do crime. Although their actions get much more questionable. Their reputation also continues to crumble, although at this point, it's still less 'omg they suck now' and more of the public slowing viewing them as less of a hero and less infallible.

It takes like full t3 breaks/t4 breaks for their reputation to really fall apart and for them to really start doing crimes left and right.

And if you check their info tab, you can see how they change throughout, from the public view changing, to their social life falling apart, and how their thoughts and viewpoints change.

It's not even close to 'they're flawless then have sex and suddenly they're the worst'. The fall is gradual and documented. Nothing inexplicable about it at all.

What on earth is a "pervert"? What does it have to do with zombies attacking people on the streets?
I'm starting to think you haven't played a lot of the game, or are the type to skip lore.
The demon lord(that's you) mainly uses demons and thralls in their army.
Of the two, thralls are humans who are being controlled by the demon lord. It's sorta mind control, but the thing is, this works by amplifying and taking advantages of a person's desires. In this case, of the sexual sort, as this is a porn game.

So a pervert is people who tend to act on their sexual desires more often, and it has everything to do with the 'zombies' attacking people because that makes you more susceptible to becoming a 'zombie'. Got it now?

Rape would simply not affect properly trained people mentally, and anyone fighting in a war like this would be trained. To think otherwise is to think women are somehow innately vulnerable and I cannot accept that anyone could think this.
I normally take people at face value but. I would really really love to see your source for the claim that 'properly trained' people can just shrug off the mental traumas of rape and physical assault.
Those are traumatic things that have effected people of all ages, gender, and profession, and NOT something someone can just shrug off.
Like what, was your 'sex isn't inherently negative' a buildup for your 'rape doesn't effect you if you have the 'right mindset' take? In that case, fuck the hell off.

Anyways, continuing on, the goddamn army the actual real life organization that spends billions each year to equip and train people for war struggles with PTSD because you can't just train yourself out of mental trauma. So really not sure where you're getting this 'they shouldn't get effected with "proper training"' idea is coming from.

Also, you can have male chosen, and they're not any more or less vulnerable than female chosen, so really, there's nobody thinking women are somehow innately vulnerable, and nothing suggesting it.
If you want to talk about how female is the default chosen gender, I would like to point to the fact that this is a porn game geared towards a primary male audience.

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
Very false. A CPU is a dumb machine. Without input it does nothing whatsoever. It's no more a thinking machine than a rock. To change the logic of a computer is to change it's program. By definition.

I'd just like to say, in addition, that this isn't a matter of what I find offensive or what I think. It is not a matter of feelings. These are actually facts. If you think sex is bad, you're just wrong. Period.

Several of the other posts raise the same problem as a defense, and I'll spare you of quoting them all in full.

This attitude is correct.

... and this is not. "When in doubt just attack the person making the argument!" is not valid.

I actually did and do mean to ask a question in good faith. I assumed, coming in, that I must have missed or misunderstood something. Apparently I did not, since everyone is just overtly defending the premise. Comments to the effect of "this is a game about demons corrupting heroes" are not making any defense to the charge that the so called corruption makes no goddamn sense. If the authors believe that women can be broken of deeply held moral convictions this easily then they're sexist beyond my ability to comprehend.

To all the commentary in this vain: my issue was not with the art. It's with the fact that anyone could create something with these themes in this way. This is not an example of something with thought provoking commentary on or set in a potentially offensive world. This is instead clearly intended to directly reflect the real world and does not seem to criticize it at all. It presents this society that associates sex with evil as if it is the most obvious thing possible. It doesn't explain it. It assumes the player will have those beliefs coming in, and that the beliefs are true. I made my comment hoping that I am not alone in finding this utterly baffling.

Um, excuse me? What? You mean the people who single-handedly slaughter hundreds of demons in a matter of minutes? Those people? They're hard to view as protectors, for the simple fact that they sometimes take consequence free injuries in their fight? You're joking, yeah?

The demons use sex as their only meaningful weapon. It is the only candidate for something that could be "corruptive". You're wrong.

The fact is that if demon spawn were to use sex as a weapon, people fighting them would be trained to counter this. Rape would not have much effect. Women are not made of fucking glass. People don't just break in half when you put a dick in them. Soldiers don't get distracted by distractions. That's the entire point of training a soldier. The very last people who would ever be chosen as champions against such a foe would be virgins. This stupidity reflects on the authors and anyone who can successfully suspend disbelief, and not in a positive way.

Yes. This is the core problem. People should not and as far as I understand do not think this way. It's absurd. Why would these people who are defending millions of civilians successfully feel shame? It's asinine. Why would the population project shame on them? They literally make zero mistakes. They're perfect in everything they do. They never fail ... until they're forced to have sex. Then they inexplicably start committing arson and serial murders.

What on earth is a "pervert"? What does it have to do with zombies attacking people on the streets?

Source please. I've never seen this sentiment backed up in peer-reviewed discourse on ethics. Most philosophers argue that morality is universal, unchanging, and applies to anything conscious. What "people think" is irrelevant and not worth mentioning. In fact, what "people think" almost never worth considering on any topic whatsoever. Get on the real autism bandwagon!

I didn't want to be combative here but it's hard not to when everyone wildly and repeatedly misses the core point I'm making. Guh. Rape would simply not affect properly trained people mentally, and anyone fighting in a war like this would be trained. To think otherwise is to think women are somehow innately vulnerable and I cannot accept that anyone could think this. I can't empathise with it in the least bit. It's like thinking 2 + 2 = 5834.

Reactions: alex2011

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
This game hurts my brain...
...somehow bad = demon...
...the "heroines" are reasonable for being traumatized by violent sexual assault and beatings...
...Rape would simply not affect properly trained people mentally...
...women are somehow.... vulnerable and I cannot accept that anyone could think this...

Does anyone understand this??
Yes. Demons are generally considered "bad". Evil even.
Yes. Being violently beat up and raped is a traumatizing act.
Hmmm...
What exactly is the "peer-reviewed discourse on the effect" that DEMONS have when raping fantastical heroes?
Do you have a citation for us on how one could even begin to train against being raped by magical demons?

Just a personal note here, sir, perhaps you should stay away from fiction...
...or at the very least - read up on its definition. :)

Take care, bro.

Reactions: ronney and alex2011

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't want to be combative here but it's hard not to when everyone wildly and repeatedly misses the core point I'm making. Guh. Rape would simply not affect properly trained people mentally, and anyone fighting in a war like this would be trained. To think otherwise is to think women are somehow innately vulnerable and I cannot accept that anyone could think this. I can't empathise with it in the least bit. It's like thinking 2 + 2 = 5834.
" What do I care for your suffering? Rape, even anal torture, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. " --Chairman Shen-Ji Yang

There is a review tab right next to this discussion tab where everyone is free to share their thoughts on the game--what it has, what it's lacking, what they liked, and what they hated. You seem to have these two mixed up.

The creator of the game has already stated his view of what corruption means to him. You have responded by writing paragraphs about how the professionally trained Chosen would be able to shrug off getting raped and having that video posted around the world. I'm not sure what philosophical engagement and critical theory you're expecting here on F95, but I'd suggest going and looking at some titties instead of whatever you're trying to do here.

EpsilonSemi

Feb 15, 2019
I'm having an issue where the game seems to soft lock when I reach the end of the first loop of the campaign (and fail miserably), it doesn't let me continue after the "Before long, you will rise again." end paragraph. This happens every time. I've tried new campaigns with the same result.
I'm using one custom character, if that makes any difference.
Save attached, right before the last battle.

Niyebe

Jan 27, 2021
I'm having an issue where the game seems to soft lock when I reach the end of the first loop of the campaign (and fail miserably), it doesn't let me continue after the "Before long, you will rise again." end paragraph. This happens every time. I've tried new campaigns with the same result.
If you fail to conquer a city, that campaign run ends. You only go on to the next loop if you successfully take over a city.

EpsilonSemi

Feb 15, 2019
Ah, I wish the game was a bit more clear on that point. It still ends up being a softlock since I can't do anything except exit the game completely.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
If it's one of the soft locks, you might wanna also post a picture showing the soft lock happening along with your save file, those can be very helpful for the dev to debug :)

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018

Yea - i looked at save. at day 50 this is literally nothing, game has not been played at all.

I do advice you to read through the tutorial files included with game, as well as ask questions on what you do not understand here (since i do not want to explain the entirety of the game mechanics in a big wall of text, if anyone else have free time and mood, be my guest)

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Capture/surround sometimes raise the "opening" for other "chosen" beside the target "chosen" but not always.
Can someone tell me why? What's the mechanism?

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I have reached the end of the loop using the imago upgrade to test out the ending, and i can confirm that there is a softlock at the end of the loop, just like EpsilonSemi said. I will post an image of the softlock, my save and the steps i used to recreate it:

First things first, choose to go after Lua as your first opponent. Break his resolve using only slime. After that, manage to surround Steadfast when reaching the end of the extermination bar. Make sure that Steadfast is still surrounded once the extermination bar reaches maximum, so that Despair will fly into the sky to prepare for the final blast. Despair will then choose to kill Steadfast and will not be able to win the final battle against the demon lord. He will run away and this will prompt the final message, informing that the city is yours and you will have some time to prepare before going after another town. This time however, you will not be able to even click the continue button, there's no repeating the same message over and over, it simply freezes there.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes