Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Btw from what ive read and from what i understand.
HATE 2x ALL my dmg per hate lvl
PLEA 4x my trauma dmg
INJU 3x my CIRM dmg
EXPO 2x the CIRM dmg of other chosen

So do i understand correctly
You're missing some trauma interactions. The guide says

HATE: x2 all damage per level, or x4 for FEAR
PLEA: x4 all traumas per level, or x8 for DISG
INJU: x3 all circumstances per level, also x2 PAIN
EXPO: x2 all ally circumstance damage per level, also x2 own SHAM
I recommend reading it, it comes with the game as a text file!

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
You're missing some trauma interactions. The guide says

I recommend reading it, it comes with the game as a text file!
oh yea bro i am blind.The guide also says that they act as trauma multipliers yea.At least i got the first part right lmao

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Here's the save where it's in effect. Any CamCheat save past the first loop has this problem (same game and all) but I made a specific called Training BugTest with 6 forsaken rolled back to day 40 with cheats........And I just tested my one regular (non image pack) Forsaken and it worked fine. From here I assume that something about custom chosen that were user made isn't playing nice with the system. For convenience since I rename all my chosen, Wraith is the only Forsaken the game custom generated for me. The other 5 Forsaken are from Chekhovs_Ghost's Suntorn Dawn pack.
Thanks for the bug report, this should be fixed in the next version.
Guys, I need help - I played a similar game with the same interface and mechanics, but I can't remember what it's called, there is some kind of war with the kingdoms, it's the same text, with character creation at the beginning, it's turn-based...
5 boardgame dollars say its EraTohoK. Or atleast based off the era engine. EraTohoK has an f95 thread dedicated to it so that's probs the easiest way to access it. There is a dedicated wiki which you... actually I have the site in a tab; Plop*
Since your looking at turnbased kingdoms, you'll probably be most interested in EratohoK, EraAL-K, and EraFGOK; all based on different IPs but the Touhou one probably has the most translation work done on it out of the 3 variants. Might be wrong since I only played tohoK but this should be good enough for an answer.
Don't forget eraGvT! It stands for Girls versus Tentacles, and it puts you in command of the team of girls. It played a major part in inspiring me to make Corrupted Saviors.
Kept trying, kept changing different things, even after getting them to lvl 4 INJU and capturing an ally, they refuse to use Frenzy. Doesn't matter if I capture an ally who will detonate or not, doesn't matter which of the two I try to get to Frenzy, doesn't matter if they are flying or not, nothing works.

Here's my save file if someone wants to give ambushing Spike a try and prove me wrong, but it seems like I've given many many chances where the ability should be used, and they just spam regenerate or rally instead. It doesn't seem like the ability use is working correctly. Or at the very least, nothing in the documentation mentions it being this hard, and I can't understand why.
Oh, this is an unforeseen interaction. As with all combat moves, Animalistic Chosen try to assess how useful it will be before they use Frenzy. INJU acts as a multiplier for their decision, but the base value comes from the perceived strength of the Commander you're using. For Forsaken, the value is based on their Evil Energy cost with a multiplier depending on the Forsaken's species. And while Undead Forsaken do have a high multiplier, it isn't nearly enough to outweigh the huge cost discount they get. I'll add a much more reasonable multiplier for the next release. Until then, you might want to try using a more expensive Forsaken.
Hey CSDev (or rather CSDevs?), noticed something odd today with the save I send you a while back.

The Chosen who is a twin to all her family members, while they are older and younger siblings to each other, also has offspring. While my settings disable chosen motherhood. Something broke, I guess? Or is it related to the previous relationship glitch?

Save is attached just for easy reference, latest save. Chosen in question is Nightmare.
This looks to be an unrelated bug. Nightmare is correctly flagged as a virgin, so I'm not sure where the offspring are coming from. I'll try to figure this out and get it fixed by the next release.
View attachment 2544721

Missing capitalization twice for "she".

And another:

View attachment 2544723
Thanks as always for catching these. Looks like some of the text got messed up when I was cleaning up the code for Chosen profiles.
Heya, doing miles better on my second run today, just wanted to upload a typo and a missing comma I found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing major but ye
And thank you for catching these as well.

Reactions: Kalloi

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
View attachment 2545329

Damnn my Chosen is a broodmother already lol
For real, I think relations should have a hard cap of sorts. Right now my headcanon explanation is that those 10+ siblings some of mine had are non-blood related, but I got nothing for 8 offsprings.

Actually, could Chosen stop aging at one moment (like, when they got power or something), which would give them a time to build a big family?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Uhhh so the 5EE commander is very useful(still finding it hard to break vurnabilities after the 1st chosen but oh well practice makes perfecte ig so ill find a way) but the big milestone that i still cant seem to figure out is how to do an orgy.Its very annoying to have all 3 chosen have 10k dmg on the same CIRM because personality is a bitch(skill issue) so ill do the *logical* thing and get more surround turns and around 4-5 captures(after network consiousncess that is) so wish me luck cause this brick will will take a while to break

Last edited:

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Uhhh so the 5EE commander is very useful(still finding it hard to break vurnabilities after the 1st chosen but oh well practice makes perfecte ig so ill find a way) but the big milestone that i still cant seem to figure out is how to do an orgy.Its very annoying to have all 3 chosen have 10k dmg on the same CIRM because personality is a bitch(skill issue) so ill do the *logical* thing and get more surround turns and around 4-5 captures(after network consiousncess that is) so wish me luck cause this brick will will take a while to break
A basic Commander (no Defiler/Suppressor) with 3 captures (so 2 extra) and 6 turns should be plenty to get an Orgy with relevant upgrades Networked Consciousness and the 5-cost upgrades that raise Evacuation and Extermination thresholds. If you have those upgrades and you're still having trouble, post a save and and someone will walk you through it.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
A basic Commander (no Defiler/Suppressor) with 3 captures (so 2 extra) and 6 turns should be plenty to get an Orgy with relevant upgrades Networked Consciousness and the 5-cost upgrades that raise Evacuation and Extermination thresholds. If you have those upgrades and you're still having trouble, post a save and and someone will walk you through it.
ahh so it is in fact a skill issue on my part.Well thx for the offer but i am far too stubborn to give it up.I will in fact get an orgy and will post it here and be all proud about it lmao

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I fucking did it.After 3 hours of having skill issue i finally did it.(Granted it was a 2 turn orgy and i for the love of me cannot even imagine how to have a 5 turn orgy like the kind stranger before told me to as a general pointer but hey i finally did it)

(P.S I would rlly appreciate someone explaining to me how is a 5 turn orgy even possible)

Last edited:

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
I fucking did it.After 3 hours of having skill issue i finally did it.(Granted it was a 2 turn orgy and i for the love of me cannot even imagine how to have a 5 turn orgy like the kind stranger before told me to as a general pointer but hey i finally did it)

(P.S I would rlly appreciate someone explaining to me how is a 5 turn orgy even possible)
Haven't played in a bit and have foggy memory, but the method I remember is to use a decent commander (at least 3 caps), stack trauma levels after ambushing the first chosen, capture the 2nd chosen immediately and do the same (with a focus on your chosen circumstance for orgy), surrounding the 1st when they escape, capture the third one and repeat. Keep an eye on extermination and avoid capturing any chosen until the last surround is about to expire, then capture the chosen with the highest surround turns, using the punisher move, 2nd most (or spend turns upping trauma levels if uneven and you want to try for a longer orgy). Finish off on the third and you should (hopefully) have a decent orgy.

The reason to hold off on the surounds after exterm finishes is to prevent the chosen from flying off, making it impossible to surround them unless you have the augmented commander with the relevant upgrade and a capture charge.

If you have the item Inevitability, you could take the 1 EE hit to make your moves 10x more effective (free surround level for each trauma<---) and maybe get an extra turn or three on the orgy.

Also, save before you go for the orgy in case you mess up or want to change the beginning of the day (chosen targeted etc.).

The circumstance you use is semi dependent on your chosen but a good starting move for first capture would be pummel or grind for the circumstance boost, then humiliate to make damage accumulation on the other 2 easier to do.

Also consider how long it takes for each chosesn to get reinforcements. Example being that if I wanted to damage chosen 1 as long as possible, I'd go with a personality type like the red colored Reaper (6-8 turns for first reinforcement to appear) giving me an extra surround to stun Reaper with (not participating in exterm) while I work on the other 2. Sidenote on stunning is that you will want to at least pummel on surround stuns to get the pain trauma to attribute turns to the surround counter again as surround turns it off at the current level. (surround at pain lvl 2 means that pain won't tally in to the total until it becomes level 3. This is something to be mindful of as losing your pain levels could mean that your shame levels don't either, and you suddenly can't surround the chosen. Totally hasn't happened to me a few times :-D ).

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Haven't played in a bit and have foggy memory, but the method I remember is to use a decent commander (at least 3 caps), stack trauma levels after ambushing the first chosen, capture the 2nd chosen immediately and do the same (with a focus on your chosen circumstance for orgy), surrounding the 1st when they escape, capture the third one and repeat. Keep an eye on extermination and avoid capturing any chosen until the last surround is about to expire, then capture the chosen with the highest surround turns, using the punisher move, 2nd most (or spend turns upping trauma levels if uneven and you want to try for a longer orgy). Finish off on the third and you should (hopefully) have a decent orgy.

The reason to hold off on the surounds after exterm finishes is to prevent the chosen from flying off, making it impossible to surround them unless you have the augmented commander with the relevant upgrade and a capture charge.

If you have the item Inevitability, you could take the 1 EE hit to make your moves 10x more effective (free surround level for each trauma<---) and maybe get an extra turn or three on the orgy.

Also, save before you go for the orgy in case you mess up or want to change the beginning of the day (chosen targeted etc.).

The circumstance you use is semi dependent on your chosen but a good starting move for first capture would be pummel or grind for the circumstance boost, then humiliate to make damage accumulation on the other 2 easier to do.

Also consider how long it takes for each chosesn to get reinforcements. Example being that if I wanted to damage chosen 1 as long as possible, I'd go with a personality type like the red colored Reaper (6-8 turns for first reinforcement to appear) giving me an extra surround to stun Reaper with (not participating in exterm) while I work on the other 2. Sidenote on stunning is that you will want to at least pummel on surround stuns to get the pain trauma to attribute turns to the surround counter again as surround turns it off at the current level. (surround at pain lvl 2 means that pain won't tally in to the total until it becomes level 3. This is something to be mindful of as losing your pain levels could mean that your shame levels don't either, and you suddenly can't surround the chosen. Totally hasn't happened to me a few times :-D ).
Hmm so the duration of the orgy is dependant of the trauma level of the CRIRM that you are trying to have every chosen get 10k at?(For example if i want the chosen to have 10k in INJU and one way or another they all have lvl2-3 pain also then that increases the orgy duration?)

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Hmm so the duration of the orgy is dependant of the trauma level of the CRIRM that you are trying to have every chosen get 10k at?(For example if i want the chosen to have 10k in INJU and one way or another they all have lvl2-3 pain also then that increases the orgy duration?)
Orgy duration solely reliant on your Surround lengths. I.E. Orgy duration equals to shortest surround duration of the girls you have. like if you have 18 10 and 3and add them into orgy - it will be 3 turns long. (well actualy 1 turn as you use 2 turns to add first 2 girls but you get the idea)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Orgy duration solely reliant on your Surround lengths. I.E. Orgy duration equals to shortest surround duration of the girls you have.
uhh so then the orgy duration is equal to the smallest number of surround turns of a chosen(I.E. I have 3 chosens.1st has 5 surround and 2nd have 4 but if the 3rd has 3 then the orgy lasts for 2 rounds?Cause 1 round is needed to activate it)

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
uhh so then the orgy duration is equal to the smallest number of surround turns of a chosen(I.E. I have 3 chosens.1st has 5 surround and 2nd have 4 but if the 3rd has 3 then the orgy lasts for 2 rounds?Cause 1 round is needed to activate it)
already elaborated in OG post but in case of 543 you will get. Adding 5. (you have 5 turn surround) but 4 went down to 3 by now and 3 went to 2. so adding 3 next. now you have 3 turn dual surround. But 2 went to 1 by now. so by adding it last you have just a 1 turn orgy

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
already elaborated in OG post but in case of 543 you will get. Adding 5. (you have 5 turn surround) but 4 went down to 3 by now and 3 went to 2. so adding 3 next. now you have 3 turn dual surround. But 2 went to 1 by now. so by adding it last you have just a 1 turn orgy
ohhh ok now my monkey brain actually gets it.Essentially i just have to have a looot of surrounds on my 3rd chosen in order for the orgys duration to increase.

Appreciate it you dealing with my monkey brain xdd

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
ohhh ok now my monkey brain actually gets it.Essentially i just have to have a looot of surrounds on my chosen(and from what i understood especially the 3rd one) in order for the orgys duration to increase.

Appreciate it you dealing with my monkey brain xdd
Best way to setup a long Orgy is to create short orgy that starts prior to extermination ending. If you have an upgrade that prolongs the end of a fight by turn - all 3 girls will stumble out of the orgy with 15-18 turn surrounds ready and you can just throw them into new long orgy. But take note that as you start to break T3 girls will start using skills (if they are not surrounded) that reduce surround duration on already surrounded girls. it might affect your ability to setup proper surrounds.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Best way to setup a long Orgy is to create short orgy that starts prior to extermination ending. If you have an upgrade that prolongs the end of a fight by turn - all 3 girls will stumble out of the orgy with 15-18 turn surrounds ready and you can just throw them into new long orgy. But take note that as you start to break T3 girls will start using skills (if they are not surrounded) that reduce surround duration on already surrounded girls. it might affect your ability to setup proper surrounds.
hmm for an orgy though i need to have 10k in the same CIRM and trigger the same yellow skill.Can i manage that after the orgy in order to get a long one?(Since the t2 break has already happened so ill need to get a NEW t2 break on a diff CIRM type)+(Assuming i just have the minimal upgrades I.E. network consioucness,the 5EE extention upgrades and 6 turn surr and 3 captures)

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
hmm for an orgy though i need to have 10k in the same CIRM and trigger the same yellow skill.Can i manage that after the orgy in order to get a long one?
Eh, depends. you can experiment with commanders for example. late game upgrades allow for applying all 4 kinds of damage to commander at the same time - so it can actually properly break the chosen to 10k in one capture. other than that it's usual commander juggle as always. If you don't have enough time - buy upgrades that delay battle end for example. But then again i am a bit rusty on my Timers on when you get what. So i can only give general advice.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Eh, depends. you can experiment with commanders for example. late game upgrades allow for applying all 4 kinds of damage to commander at the same time - so it can actually properly break the chosen to 10k in one capture. other than that it's usual commander juggle as always. If you don't have enough time - buy upgrades that delay battle end for example. But then again i am a bit rusty on my Timers on when you get what. So i can only give general advice.
hmm when you say upgrades for the commander to apply all kinds of dmg you mean the suppresor upgraders?(Or the other ones which the name escapes me...Defiler?)

Plus even if its general advice i am grateful

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes