Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Mind you, the step-by-step (here) was before some significant recent changes that made the game harder, though the general rules still apply: start with a Chosen who can be easily stripped (ideally minor/significant dignity, confidence and/or morality) and then when the other Chosen you want shows up, grab him/her with a Capture. Ignore the third Chosen. It's harder now because some brakes have been put on circumstance damage (the "highest circumstance" modifier).

It's still doable, even while avoiding T1 Morality breaks as I always do, but the method is no longer a consistent no-brainer. I've yet to try out Defilers / dual Suppressors, I hope they're not complete rubbish now.

Reactions: Passingby

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
Mind you, the step-by-step (here) was before some significant recent changes that made the game harder, though the general rules still apply: start with a Chosen who can be easily stripped (ideally minor/significant dignity, confidence and/or morality) and then when the other Chosen you want shows up, grab him/her with a Capture. Ignore the third Chosen. It's harder now because some brakes have been put on circumstance damage (the "highest circumstance" modifier).

It's still doable, even while avoiding T1 Morality breaks as I always do, but the method is no longer a consistent no-brainer. I've yet to try out Defilers / dual Suppressors, I hope they're not complete rubbish now.
Dual Suppressors seem to be pretty good as far as I could tell last time I played (v0.21). I was struggling with breaks and dual Suppressors was the only way I was able to soften up the chosen to get tier 2's. That said, I was just stumbling through the new balance changes and getting completely trounced so it may not be as good as I think. I'm gonna take another crack at it this weekend with a bit more care and thought. Cheers!

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
Jul 21, 2017
Is the cheat bugged? I can activate it in the options menu but when I go to play a campaign or single play, it disables itself - I saw the cheat button show up once when I was restarting trying to figure out what was going on, but in single play, and I'm really confused as to why this is happening.

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
I am having trouble tempting the chosen, any wisdom someone could share to make this easier?

Arachnofiend

Jul 22, 2017
Tempting is the equivalent of a T4 break so it'll be a while before you can actually do it. You really need a designated victim that you plan to fully break so you can Tempt someone else; EXPO is extremely important in this version of the game and especially so when you're trying to Tempt. IME the first Tempt is only possible when you have long enough fight durations that you can Force Orgasm your target and then surround her again for the Tempt, the free injury stacks from FO are essential to actually meeting the threshold.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
I am having trouble tempting the chosen, any wisdom someone could share to make this easier?
Ok, first you gotta know what you need: hate can't get very high or they will use the tactic to reduce damage (meaning that over 3000 hate is risky, so very careful using grind and broadcast), injury is sort of fair game (just don't sodomize them), and finally, use both broadcast and force orgasm to obtain the prompt in their data page 'get to 100k plea to temp'.

IF HAVE MORALITY OR CONFIDENCE BROKEN FROM THE START THEY CAN'T GET TEMPTED (this means T2 hate and injury in the info page, some chosen come with these already broken)

The way to do it depends on the team and your play style, I can give some tips but sometimes it may not work.

The general idea is to use EXPO in everybody, focusing on injury and/or pleasure second (as you see fit). the only moment that you should go for hate (grind) is when you know it will not go very high (ideally barely passing 1000).

Some teams are harder to temp than others, generally in my games I usually have either the weakest or the strongest to EXPO and PLEA (I only got 2 tempted at the same time once). Basically saving them for last while the others are used to get the combo with EXPO.

Remember that the whole process ends when you get to 100k and temp them, you MUST go with PLEA all the way. This is something tricky if you are not used to PLEA, so you may need to learn that.

PLEA is actually a good option after the change, allowing you to capture easier chosen right away after they escape.

Finally, when you get to temp them you can go to any level of hate and injury, just don't use insemination or sodomize.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
And last point, I had some Forsakens generated that cost around 155 EE to deploy, is this normal ?
That's about it, sorry for the long post but I really enjoy this game and can only hope to see it becoming better and better with each new releases, I also understand that it's a ton of work considering how much is released each months.
Thanks for your hard work and making lewdies come true.
Forsaken generated are incredibly high cost, they are this way since the update that allows you to use them ( or at least around that time)

Aug 23, 2018
I read the included "guide", still haven't got much idea to get anything past level 1.
just cheat into oblivion. The gameplay in this is grindy and boring at best, complete nonsense at worst. Cheat, use the best commander option from day 1 and you can have fun with this.

Hextroyer413

Sep 13, 2017
As I understand it the T1 breaks occurs when a Capture would cause a Chosen to reach 10k in the respective circumstance, so why does the info page say a different attack can help cause it?

Passingby

Feb 6, 2017
Hello all, new player here with some questions.
I read the guide and the 15 day example and learned alot and played some.
But some things i don't really understand...
What does text in orange mean? (purple text seems to indicate that it is actively part of the surround lvl calculation)
What do suppressors and more advanced levels do, in terms of: when i should use them? because at day 40 i still do much more with the vanilla (upgraded) commanders?

Now i'm at a point where sometimes the amount of turns surrounded will say 3 turns or more, and suddenly will be uncaptured or at 1 turn i think. what is causing this... i dont seem to see it in any of the text. or is that part of what slaughter is doing? if so does the text say this and i'm missing it?

Further, 2 of my 3 girls now list their angst trauma as 0 so I cant get any further tier breaks, is that because they become friends did it say that somewhere; i didn't see that.

lol my girlfriend just told me it looks like im busy with work until she read the text of the game.

Reactions: mordet and kcj300

Hextroyer413

Sep 13, 2017
What does text in orange mean? (purple text seems to indicate that it is actively part of the surround lvl calculation)
Orange means you can surround or defile a chosen, purple means you can capture them with a commander performa a defile+

What do suppressors and more advanced levels do, in terms of: when i should use them? because at day 40 i still do much more with the vanilla (upgraded) commanders?
Improved commanders have the advantage that they do their thing on their own after you order them to attack a Chosen

Suppressors deal only one circumstance/trauma, but they deal a lot of it. They are imo not worth it because
a) circumstance damage gets reduced based on the highest circumstance ie if you have 10000 INJU all circumstance damage is divided by 8
b) circumstance damage gets reduced based on the difference between the different traumas so increasing only one reduces the damage you deal

When you can combine two suppressors or a suppressor and defiler they become worth it because you don't need to give them orders.

Defiler are costly but pretty good because they deal two times of damage so you can stack multipliers better and if you can combine them with a suppressor you are dealing three times of damage.

Punishers you use to cause a total break, the fact that you can attach a suppressor and a defiler to them means that you can have a commander that automatically inflicts all circumstances/traumas on it's own, essentially giving you three free turns.

Now i'm at a point where sometimes the amount of turns surrounded will say 3 turns or more, and suddenly will be uncaptured or at 1 turn i think. what is causing this... i dont seem to see it in any of the text. or is that part of what slaughter is doing? if so does the text say this and i'm missing it?
Yeah it's probably slaughter, the text should mention it, Otherwise it's a bug.

Further, 2 of my 3 girls now list their angst trauma as 0 so I cant get any further tier breaks, is that because they become friends did it say that somewhere; i didn't see that.
You probably got so much angst it overflowed, that should have been fixed, are you using an older version?

lol my girlfriend just told me it looks like im busy with work until she read the text of the game.
The benefits of text based games.

Passingby

Feb 6, 2017
You probably got so much angst it overflowed, that should have been fixed, are you using an older version?
R22c, the one i was able to downlead from the headpage here like 2 days ago.

after a couple days its letting me get it again on them. but it seems to have reset the evil per day gains/events in that process.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
I'm still forming a detailed opinion about Campaign mode, I really like it, but still gotta experiment a bit more.

I also learned something really strong, you can nuke tempted and T3 Chosen. So when you tempt a chosen all the trauma resets, but you can get to 1M trauma if you don't use it (at least until you get there) and then you still get T3, so she still can stack Hypnoze %. This is strong because it allows you to get high PLEA easily, so you can get stacking both hypnotize and tempt (unstack in this case?) earlier, and in the final battle, it basically takes down said chosen with not that many uses (max 3, and remember that she can't explode).

a quick snowball effect, that erases 1 (or 2) chosen in the final battle.

This is something that does not require a nerfed because it proves that there is a strategic side.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
As I understand it the T1 breaks occurs when a Capture would cause a Chosen to reach 10k in the respective circumstance, so why does the info page say a different attack can help cause it?
They need to be in danger of reaching 10k IIRC. The actual break happens when the chosen uses a evil/selfish defense action. Each defense action works against two of the surround actions and reduces their effectiveness. That's why both of those actions can trigger the break. It also means you don't necessarily need to use the circumstance associated with the vulnerability to trigger the T1 break but can use the "secondary" circumstance if the heroines resistances there are lower.

Araghast

Sep 27, 2018
I am completely lost.

How is one even suppossed to get them to produce more than 1 EE?
What are the conditions for these orgies that are mentioned here and there?
Is the game unwinnable if you get the wrong starting Chosen group and can't find a way to combo them for 8 turns each by the second week?
What's the point in investing 7 EE on a commander with extra capture and turns? Even after combo capturing all of them at the same time they then produce the same 1 EE each and it can't break one of their minor vulnerabilities (with the core ones being even more unattainable as they get 5 circumstance damage per turn at worst, 50 at best with multiplier from stripping another for one turn or two)

This game is extremely unintuitive and the feeling I get from over two dozen tries is that if you don't do a perfect play that I have yet to discover there will be no progress at all until it's 5 days before the final battle.

Reactions: HornyWanker

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
I am completely lost.

How is one even suppossed to get them to produce more than 1 EE?
What are the conditions for these orgies that are mentioned here and there?
Is the game unwinnable if you get the wrong starting Chosen group and can't find a way to combo them for 8 turns each by the second week?
What's the point in investing 7 EE on a commander with extra capture and turns? Even after combo capturing all of them at the same time they then produce the same 1 EE each and it can't break one of their minor vulnerabilities (with the core ones being even more unattainable as they get 5 circumstance damage per turn at worst, 50 at best with multiplier from stripping another for one turn or two)

This game is extremely unintuitive and the feeling I get from over two dozen tries is that if you don't do a perfect play that I have yet to discover there will be no progress at all until it's 5 days before the final battle.
1.- you are supposed to break vulnerabilities and get high trauma on them.
2.- when you get up to 10k circumstance (this is PLEA, HATE, INJU and EXPO) you get extra options to capture them
3.- there are not necessarrilly impossible teams but some are more difficult than others, and the turns and combos are according are longer as you get more upgrades and you corrupt them (making it easier to combo). I can't only tell that if you are on day 35 and you can't a good combo you are in a bad spot.
4.- well, in the early game (day 10 or so) you should focus on causing trauma so you can increase damage for when you try to get a basic combo.

idk if you want overall or basic tips (just ask) but if you are learning, do save-scumming when you try a combo, it will help you.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Pain/Tickle is probably what you want to go for first. It's the most straightforward damage type so it's best for getting those first downs.

Once the girl is surrounded, exposure and one of the other damage types is best. Don't bother surrounding a Magical Girl unless you've got 2+ turns of surround though, no matter what - a single round just won't do anything.

The threshholds you're looking for are at 100, 1000, 10000, and so on. Your real goal after getting that initial +1 EE from each girl through the regular damage is to breach these thresholds. You can see their vulnerabilities in the info tab if you have the right upgrade, IIRC - they go Minor, Significant, and Core. Core threshholds are the most powerful and will usually result in sizable boosts to EE production. At the same time though they can cause irreparable changes to the social structure of the meguca team, which might not be in your favor. Personally I prefer my teams to be good friends with each other, so when I break a Core vulnerability I try to break that same vulnerability for another magical girl on the same team, or even better all three at once.

All in all your goals look like this.
>Get all the girls traumatized enough to generate +1 EE each.
>Break minor or significant vulnerabilities via the methods in the info tab (it's different for each one)
>Snap their Core vulnerabilities with the help of Commanders and the advanced surrounds that appear at 10k Circumstance.
>Rut the girls into the ground until they're stewing in their own sin and you regularly get 20+ round surrounds
>Use Commanders to put babies in them, hypnotize them, Parasitize their clothing, etc.
>Final battle becomes easy as the girls' trauma results in massive damage on round one.

Reactions: Mentos
3.80 star(s) 54 Votes