3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 4012M
SHA1SUM: 3a13028d4ed812e5de508487fe5608ca2a2dd056
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: fessix

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Just tried to load a save created with 0.1.0 in August but it failed to load.
Have English selected but got this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 8, 2017
nogger said:
cheat codes:
+100500 = +100500 money
PhotoK = all photos unlocked
StatS = max stats (to a point, you still need more inttelligence and charisma)
litsys = unlocks bonus scene with littl and rachel
bonmiy = unlocks bonus scene with bonnie and mia
ray = unlocks scene with riley

Are these cheat codes still valid for version 0.1.1?
They might work but when you input them it says they are only for patreon version.

Reactions: fessix and Reese286

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The definition of incest is different depending on each country. That's why there are many discussions about the meaning of this. The point is not to get "hard" with blood relationship, but to know what relationship is really about in the game because it is disappointing to download a game thinking it is one thing and the game is something else. If it was clear from the start that this is stepcest, it would be much better. So don't consider that the definition of the word incest where you live is the only one and the truth, because the definition of the word depends on where you live. And even if we take this as the only definition, it would be helpful to say whether it is blood relationship or step relationship.
For most people, incest is a fake tag in step relationships. I hope it was clear.
The dev better be careful patreon doesn't like stepcest either.

Reactions: jackkane and fessix

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
I search Kendra and i don't know how often i must win by the game with the little sister for the progress, can anyone help?

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
How to increase the club's popularity to 3 points ?
Oh! and where can i see thoses points, cause i can't find them anywere.

P.S. the hint system could be better

Reactions: Sydban and fessix

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I've been checking with the guy at the club each morning and nothing changes. He always ways the renovation is in progress. Any idea how to move the story along?

Seems to be working now.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This flew under my radar but I'm going to try it now. Everything looks pretty good so I'm looking forward to what's in store in the game.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
To use the codes we need the patreon version ...
They might work but when you input them it says they are only for patreon version.
Yup, I'm getting the same message ... sadly I don't think they work with the version we can download from here.

Anyone have a link or fix so we can use the codes?

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
To use the codes we need the patreon version ...

Yup, I'm getting the same message ... sadly I don't think they work with the version we can download from here.

Anyone have a link or fix so we can use the codes?

hooked us on trying it and now makes us want to pay for the cheats lol hopefully we get the other version

Reactions: Reese286 and fessix

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Nice game, hadn't found it before but it is always nice to add another corruption game on my watch list!

Just a question,I'm used to the variable viewer for older renpy versions but since I can't use it here, is there another way to see variable changes after each decision or am I doomed to actually play the game like it is meant to be played? :whistle:

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
This game is missing the tag Monster Girl.....
Don't worry. They will appear in Eldoran.

Developers should learn not to break the player's expectations, if it's to deliver an event in half, it would be better not to have done it.

The guys literally build up a tense moment where the MC's mom and Etili (I don't remember her name) are kidnapped and then simply cut the event in half without a development just because "the update is over".
I decided to make the return events more interesting, for that reason alone I had to break them up. I'm sorry if that turned out to be too much.
Do you have the option not to blackmail Kate in this update?
Kate's events will be added in the next update, which will be released within a week.
Is it still stepmom?
Yep...
you must wait 7 days (1 Week) for 1 renovation and you must do many renovations xD
This is very strange. No one wrote me that they have a problem with past preservation.
The dev better be careful patreon doesn't like stepcest either.
That's right. Very thin ice.
I search Kendra and i don't know how often i must win by the game with the little sister for the progress, can anyone help?
Some players have a bit of a bug in this area. Events are over, but the clues tell you to keep playing. Just check in the gallery to make sure everything is open. I'll fix it in the update.
How to increase the club's popularity to 3 points ?
Oh! and where can i see thoses points, cause i can't find them anywere.

P.S. the hint system could be better
This is my first game. I'm just glad they work at all. If you have an idea how to improve them I'd love to hear from you.
hooked us on trying it and now makes us want to pay for the cheats lol hopefully we get the other version
Bonus events I was asked to do Patrons50+. All of them will be added to the game in the future. Think of it as a little advertisement for what you to see. You don't have to worry about it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Nice game, hadn't found it before but it is always nice to add another corruption game on my watch list!

Just a question,I'm used to the variable viewer for older renpy versions but since I can't use it here, is there another way to see variable changes after each decision or am I doomed to actually play the game like it is meant to be played? :whistle:
Hmm. I hadn't even thought of that. I'll try to think of something.

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Don't worry. They will appear in Eldoran.

I decided to make the return events more interesting, for that reason alone I had to break them up. I'm sorry if that turned out to be too much.

Kate's events will be added in the next update, which will be released within a week.

Yep...

This is very strange. No one wrote me that they have a problem with past preservation.

That's right. Very thin ice.

Some players have a bit of a bug in this area. Events are over, but the clues tell you to keep playing. Just check in the gallery to make sure everything is open. I'll fix it in the update.

This is my first game. I'm just glad they work at all. If you have an idea how to improve them I'd love to hear from you.

Bonus events I was asked to do Patrons50+. All of them will be added to the game in the future. Think of it as a little advertisement for what you to see. You don't have to worry about it.
Thank you, can you say me where i can find Kendra? ore must i do first another Quest?

Quest:
Earth
Find Kendra

but i dont know where

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Perhaps it says "talk to Kendra"? Kendra is the girl in the clothing store.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Yes, thanks found it.

You must rework 2 Quests, the Hint is overall and you can't read the text.

But something else it is a very good game ^^
Thank you! I will try to make it even better and more interesting.

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
I forgot what items i need for going to Eldoran with the dude in the center world, is there any way to check it in game?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes