VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v1.0.4] [R1leyD4rk]

2.60 star(s) 14 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 451 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Quick question, what stat actually governs being able to point out when the girl is leaking due to her cheating? For example, in the mansion where the GF is in a maid outfit, it gives you the option to point out you can see something running down her leg... But no matter how I tweak the points in the cheat menu, it states I don't have the points for that?

Equally weird is the scene after the sauna gangbang, where no matter what choice you make afterward, the GF denies anything actually happens. Though this could just be that it is pretty late game and scenes are a lot more lacking in the end.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Quick question, what stat actually governs being able to point out when the girl is leaking due to her cheating? For example, in the mansion where the GF is in a maid outfit, it gives you the option to point out you can see something running down her leg... But no matter how I tweak the points in the cheat menu, it states I don't have the points for that?

Equally weird is the scene after the sauna gangbang, where no matter what choice you make afterward, the GF denies anything actually happens. Though this could just be that it is pretty late game and scenes are a lot more lacking in the end.
Probably bugged/unimplemented on the maid sperm leaking scene, and the same with sauna scene after.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
dev got bored, decided to end the game, thus its now 1.0
Or the patron money started drying up, thus time to end the projecty and make another (possibly with a new name)
the game is not over and in fact it is being updated every month, sometimes in 20 days they already update.

It turns out that the game has bugs to open some paths/routes

Reactions: AdamKadmon

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Moderate update V1.0.2
  • Added 160+ new renders.
  • Added 3 new animations.
  • Added 700+ dialogues.
  • Added continuation of the main story (For Aiko/Sakiko paths)
  • Added new characters renders for the main story.
  • Added new backgrounds for the plot.
  • Added new sounds.
  • Fixed some paths according to the walkthrough.
  • Fixed stats screen that was not showing proper values for Sakiko and Nina.
  • Removed certain stats for Aiko (Virgin issue during inital stages of Aiko L.I).
  • Fixed grammar issues from stats display.
  • Fixed general grammar for chapter 3 quests

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018

According to a post on the itch page the stat is dominance

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Does anybody know if some paths are finally fixed? The love and sharing paths suddenly cut off and you nearly always got the NTR stuff instead around the time of the beach party.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
The question is: does MC come back with his girlfriend
or everything will disapper one time at home in real life ?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CorruptingMyGirlfriendInAnotherWorld-1.0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
How are u guys able to read the walkthrough i view or downloaded it and zoom it x 500 or the max my pc lets and its still too small

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
This here. Does this mean they fixed the later scenes to include the fact that she is a virgin as well. For instance, when she works in the bar and gets sent to dance in the room filled with other men with her boyfriend, and she has sex with the people there instead of her boyfriend; who helps her have sex with the other men, or is it just a small status thing they changed in the corner of the stat screen as a small after thought?

1721017240365.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If I remember right it depends on which path you're on which if I remember right is between lovers, corruption, dom and cuck. You can't get that from changing stats, you need to do it after picking your path which you do right around the point where the black dude gets killed and you choose which girl's path you're on. Sorry, it's been a long time since I've played so I don't remember the exact path anymore. Game bummed me out too much to keep playing when it forced us to pick a single girl.

2.60 star(s) 14 Votes