VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v1.0.4] [R1leyD4rk]

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
They resolved some bugs but others started. For example, when choosing at the bar between the beers on the right or left, the GAME does not progress no matter what previous choices you have made. The game stops there because there is no way to move forward.

This makes it difficult to play, they fix some things but other BUGS appear.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Does anyone know how to get past the beer scene at the spa? No matter what option I choose, it always tells me I don't have enough points.
IT'S NOT JUST YOU who can't move forward in this scene, it's for everyone. The ironic thing is that I didn't have this BUG before the last update.

They resolved some bugs but others started. For example, when choosing at the bar between the beers on the right or left, the GAME does not progress no matter what previous choices you have made. The game stops there because there is no way to move forward.

herloje

Apr 16, 2023
IT'S NOT JUST YOU who can't move forward in this scene, it's for everyone. The ironic thing is that I didn't have this BUG before the last update.

Oh well, let's wait for it to be fixed. Anyway, thanks for replying.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018

I got past it, I could only choose one, it's point based.

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
Walkthrough pdf's word too small......
how to watch this?
made it into 570%,everything can't see clearly and can't read any words

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 500 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

subbypet160

Aug 13, 2022
Everyone on every platform this games been published on has been asking for a readable walk through for months now... why is the dev still cranking out updates when the pathways cant even be explored realistically without hours of trial and error. Too much of a pain to keep putting up with this, completely lost interest in playing now

herloje

Apr 16, 2023
Walkthrough pdf's word too small......
how to watch this?
made it into 570%,everything can't see clearly and can't read any words
I had to download it and read it with Adobe Reader because the browser does not zoom enough.

Trapmaze

Sep 23, 2020
can i do something about this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Guild Bquests/chapter1_1_start_board.rpy", line 175, in script
    jump kimi_chapter1_1_test
ScriptError: could not find label 'kimi_chapter1_1_test'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Guild Bquests/chapter1_1_start_board.rpy", line 175, in script
    jump kimi_chapter1_1_test
  File "/private/var/folders/qv/r83k8h1x0ksc51c4x8zt2v700000gn/T/AppTranslocation/DA91048C-F4E2-44C5-AEC0-CBEA85B1D2EB/d/CMGIAW.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/private/var/folders/qv/r83k8h1x0ksc51c4x8zt2v700000gn/T/AppTranslocation/DA91048C-F4E2-44C5-AEC0-CBEA85B1D2EB/d/CMGIAW.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'kimi_chapter1_1_test'.

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Corrupting my girlfriend in another world 0.1.4
Thu Aug 29 13:28:57 2024

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes