VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v1.0] [R1leyD4rk]

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So im guessing you will be able to pursue Aiko or Kimi and let the girlfriend just get fucked by whoever? lol I like that there are alot of choices but you should be able to let girlfriend get corrupted but choose who she fucks around with.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I do not get why people get so riled up whenever an NTR game is posted and is clearly tagged as such - the tags exist for a reason... everyone complaining should just come out and admit they enjoy NTR instead of being in denial about it.
Because the tag doesn't tell you if it is avoidable.
Most games try to cater to multiple fetishes and playstyles. letting you CHOOSE what you experience.

For some diehard people if a game contains NTR the entire game is to be written off.
Most people are willing to play a game that contains OPTIONAL NTR you can opt out of.
NTR is also not the only tag for which this is applicable.
Gay, straight, trans, urination, and many other tags are for content that is a complete turn off for some people unless it is optional.

Thus most people need to come in and ask "is X avoidable" whenever there is a tag of something they do not like.
Because usually the answer is YES it is avoidable. feel free to play.
And sometimes the answer is No, it is mandatory. only play if you are into X.

Also, people get upset when they are decieved on that front.
As many times there is misleading information on whether a specific tag is optional or not.

What you are asking for is for everyone to be extremists who will boycott any game that gives choices for things that they dislike.
Not very reasonable.
Aside from that, since most games give choices nowadays, then it means such people miss out on the majority of games. where they could have just played those games and opted out of things they did not want.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Wait so is the ntr avoidable or not? I read through the thread but I m seeing opposing comments...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, just wasn't very good. Translation needs a lot of work, even several times the dialogue is still in Spanish and not translated at all (games starts in Spanish. You have to go into the preferences and change it to English).

Story doesn't make any sense. You start in the current times, find a device that transport you to some medieval realm, and instead of trying to find out what is going on, you join an adventurer's guild and start doing quests? Like this whole thing is just normal? It's like the whole transporting to another realm idea was just abandoned and they decided to make a fantasy game instead. It just doesn't make sense.

Of course, this is the dev who abandoned their first game, then remade it only to abandon it again, and now started this one. Both of their last games were riddled with tons of bugs and bad translations along with a bad story as well, so that gives you an idea of how this will probably go.

Overall, it needs work. Like a lot. With the nonsensical story I just couldn't get into it. Either way, best of luck with this.

Wait so is the ntr avoidable or not? I read through the thread but I m seeing opposing comments...
It's avoidable, but not blatantly avoidable. It's trial and error if you want to avoid it. For instance, you get to a point on which room to stay in and your choice is a yellow or purple key. One leads to a well rested sleep and the other leads to your girlfriend being raped by the innkeeper in her sleep. It doesn't warn you or anything, it's just take a chance and find out.

Reactions: mrttao

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Tried the game and I would say the following:

-The inn option about the key is random enough to need a NTR warning, it isn't like I dislike to retry stuff but I can guess that some people can end being quite bothered and feel that the NTR was unavoidable.

-It's always nice to see other girls, especially if we can romance them, something that I like about avoidable NTR is that in many situations you can end either with a harem, a romance or alone, having multiple love interests is cool and a bit of risk spices it up.

-I think the game needs some good improvements cause it's very basic how the VN style works, changing a bit the text display, adding some stat window (for your relationship with the girls and perhaps combat stat for the future seeing how the wolf fight worked out).

-I hope that at some point we have more freedom, I'm not a fan of the typical VN style

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I like this game but the translation could use some work imo as some dialogs are still in spanish.

theDbman

Sep 21, 2021
to cuck or not to cuck that is the question.. i'll give this one a go see if it's any good

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's avoidable, but not blatantly avoidable. It's trial and error if you want to avoid it. For instance, you get to a point on which room to stay in and your choice is a yellow or purple key. One leads to a well rested sleep and the other leads to your girlfriend being raped by the innkeeper in her sleep. It doesn't warn you or anything, it's just take a chance and find out.
Thanks for the warning. this is a pretty shitty way to handle thing.
It should clearly indicate what you are choosing rather than picking scenes at random
Since it is random, this is a hard pass

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Anyone got a guide on getting all the events?

Also, is the gallery working?
No I dont think the gallery works because even after i got to the end of the content all the scenes remained locked. And like many others have said I wasnt able to observe the situation with the girl getting drunk at the bar so I assume the scene hasnt been implemented yet. I really hope the dev actually follows through on thi game though cause like others have said they abandoned games in the past.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
There is a bug in the script in tavern_events.rpy. You can't have two IF "<= 4" and ">= 4". To get the scene you have to change it to "< 4".
Code:
 "Observar la situación.":
        if Cuckold <= 4 and Virginity == 0 or Virginity == 1:
            Player "{color=#f00}No quiero hacer esto.{/color}"
            jump tomadedecisionestaverna01

if Cuckold >= 4 and Virginity == 0 or Virginity == 1:
            $ Saki_Love -= 2
            jump evento01tavernasakikoobservar

Reactions: Oberstein and 9103
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes