Others Abandoned Corrupting Revenge [Goddess of Destruction] [Erina of Pervy Fantasy Productions]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1067945_ee0d7a4e3a91c19876cb2ca671967d5e.jpg

Overview:
A general of the Light country is betrayed and send by her own princess to die. Instead, there she finds an ancient dark lord that will "help" her in getting her revenge. Will she bring justice, or become a greater force for evil than her foes?​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-21
Release Date: 2020-10-25
Developer:Erina of Pervy Fantasy Productions - - -
Censored: No
Version: Goddess of Destruction
Language: English
Genre:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thank you for sharing mullovergem
1067945_ee0d7a4e3a91c19876cb2ca671967d5e.jpg 1067941_SlavePrincess.png 1067942_Plans.png 1067943_Katarina_Slave.png 1067944_f55b0e1a9c607fec3c5dc6bec50ad6e5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Why do i recognize the art?
Thanks for the share...

May 26, 2018
Is that really RPGMaker? it doesn't look anything like RPGMaker from the screenshots.

Edit: downloaded and had a look at the file structure. not familiar with whatever engine this is. but this is not RPGMaker. should have the others tag, not rpgm.

Edit 2: did some research, it's by SaphireSoft as literally noted on the cover image :FacePalm:

Last edited:

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
for some reason when i launch the game everything runs smoothly besides the text.. i can hear it when its "written" but it doesnt show..

i feared something like this when i saw the title screen and could the buttons but no text in them

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Well I can't figure out this corruption system. I bring the enemy down to 1 hp, and then try any of the corruption attacks, but none of them work.
They talk like they're getting corrupted, but keep attacking my anyway.
If someone has found out how it works please let me know as the game does not come with a tutorial.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Seems this dev really liked that insect heroine Jrpg. The similarities are obvious. Although they should have tried to imitate that slow mental corruption concept that game had. This game could do with less "look at this orb, BAM you are a slave now!" and more nuanced writing when it comes to mind control.

Also, as much as I enjoy reading about caves that used to be a place of "whoreship", this definitely needs a proofreader/editor. Not only the typos but dialogue transitions as well.

edit: Also not having the default menu key for most games (esc) force-closing the game would be nice...

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Well I can't figure out this corruption system. I bring the enemy down to 1 hp, and then try any of the corruption attacks, but none of them work.
If someone has found out how it works please let me know as the game does not come with a tutorial.
Seems like dev forgot they are supposed to stop attacking when corrupted...

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
bring them to 1hp, use touch of dark to get them brainwashed (don't know if this part is mandatory) and then you go to them with the main girl and use the item that adds corruption 100%.
When doing that, they disappeared from the map and the story progressed.
There's also a cleric that has that item.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
bring them to 1hp, use touch of dark to get them brainwashed (don't know if this part is mandatory) and then you go to them with the main girl and use the item that adds corruption 100%.
Thanks, that worked.

I made it as far as the 'Infiltration' named mission, but it refuses to start because the two unit squares are empty, and the units needed (Sonia and Rena) don't show up in the list.
Is that because both needed to survive in the previous mission? Is it a bug? Or am I missing something?

Edit: just had a thought. Previous missions would sometimes also have an empty square. If this means that you can lose mission critical units in earlier missions that in turn means I'll have to replay the entire game without losing a single unit in every mission. That's going to be brutal.

Last edited: