Others Abandoned Corrupting Revenge [Goddess of Destruction] [Erina of Pervy Fantasy Productions]

Feb 11, 2019
How did you get past the mission 'Infiltration'? It won't let me place any units. There's just two empty blue squares and all my units are darkened out.

Here is a screenshot to show how I'm stuck.
View attachment 1051346
You're supposed to use Sonia and... the wind goddess, whatever her name is. They're the only two units you can use in that mission.

My guess is that either those two died in an earlier mission (which they shouldn't be able to, in order to avoid this exact issue), or the game's just properly bugged out and hasn't recognised it.

I had a similar bug, though it wasn't quite that bad- I couldn't use the wind goddess during that segment for some reason, and had to do the whole thing with Sonia. Actually, that happened in every mission except for the second-last one, I only ever got to use her in that second-last mission, which sucked.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
I'll admit these are probably more to do with my setup then the game, but it needs a big screen.

Play in windowed mode, doesnt' fit screen, resolution way too high, everything too small. Text hangs off the bottom of my screen.
Play in Full screen mode. No text on screen for dialogue, chat history opens up halfway off screen. character menes/selections can render offscreen if too close to the edge.

Needs resolution options in the config file. If it's base setting doesn't match your set up your getting screwed over.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
You're supposed to use Sonia and... the wind goddess, whatever her name is. They're the only two units you can use in that mission.

My guess is that either those two died in an earlier mission (which they shouldn't be able to, in order to avoid this exact issue), or the game's just properly bugged out and hasn't recognised it.

I had a similar bug, though it wasn't quite that bad- I couldn't use the wind goddess during that segment for some reason, and had to do the whole thing with Sonia. Actually, that happened in every mission except for the second-last one, I only ever got to use her in that second-last mission, which sucked.
I thought it might be that as they were speaking during the introductory scene.
During the previous mission they showed up as allies so I tried my best to keep them alive, but they lose their 'Invincible' buff when they are allies so you tend to lose at least one of them.
However I noticed that despite being in the previous mission, Sonia and Rena don't show up in my unit list at all.
So I went back ever further to the mission right after you capture them and sure enough they never get added to the unit list.

So it has to be a bug of some kind. Given the empty squares in previous missions I recon I'm missing some 4 to 6 characters this way.
Guess I'm stuck then until it gets fixed and patched.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
cant the controls of this game and tell how to attack the enemy
How to Play: Corrupting Revenge is an SRPG, using the standard arrow control scheme, pitting your units on the overworld maps against the enemies corruptive forces in strategical turn-based combat. You take turns moving your units on the overworld to challenge the enemies, watch out for mind control dangers!
Controls:
Either Mouse or keyboard, click on the characters to move and select options to attack, right click confirms, left click cancels.
Enter or Y to confirm and call the menu
X or right click to skip through text or cancel

Reactions: jttth

odin9999

Mar 6, 2021
How to Play: Corrupting Revenge is an SRPG, using the standard arrow control scheme, pitting your units on the overworld maps against the enemies corruptive forces in strategical turn-based combat. You take turns moving your units on the overworld to challenge the enemies, watch out for mind control dangers!
Controls:
Either Mouse or keyboard, click on the characters to move and select options to attack, right click confirms, left click cancels.
Enter or Y to confirm and call the menu
X or right click to skip through text or cancel
Can you send a picture of attack on enemy and how to break the jail doors

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
Does this game have CGs?
All i see girls getting corrupted with a rain of text and no CG so far ;v

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
Has anyone managed to get past Electric Kingdom? I corrupted Gin, but she's still on the map as an uncorrupted unit too and won't die.