• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Completed Corrupting the Circle [v1.5] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Which character from the prequel should I focus on next?

• Ipia

Votes: 32 9.9%
  • Stassanna

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Brea

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • Shakti

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • Fanielle

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Krizza

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Go for some random events instead !

Votes: 147 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
There was a ritual that failed, got a bit sexy. But that scene just repeats. Nothing else moves forward.

It isn't this scene. When you go to the next week you are supposed (after reaching values) to meet an event with Krizza who talk to you about a ritual she wants to propose to the circle for the procreation.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Played through the online version. Worked fine, but a whole bunch of images were missing.
Another two minor issues were that some events triggered out of order, probably due to not progressing each stat evenly, and the final homosexuality event did not end the event chain.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Played through the online version. Worked fine, but a whole bunch of images were missing.
Another two minor issues were that some events triggered out of order, probably due to not progressing each stat evenly, and the final homosexuality event did not end the event chain.
The lack of images is strange but probably just my lack of knowledge about itchi.

For the bugs : english or french version ?

Reactions: FFTW

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The lack of images is strange but probably just my lack of knowledge about itchi.

For the bugs : english or french version ?
English.

The lack of images is often because developers create games on MacOS, which has a case-insensitive filesystem, and then people play those games on Windows, which has a case-sensitive filesystem. I didn't look to see if that's the case here, but it's my first guess.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
English.

The lack of images is often because developers create games on MacOS, which has a case-insensitive filesystem, and then people play those games on Windows, which has a case-sensitive filesystem. I didn't look to see if that's the case here, but it's my first guess.
I don't create on Macos so that's not it.

But I just checked I have no fucking guess about the reason as it seems really random.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Actually Bagger288 is wrong.
Both macos and windows have a case-insensitive filesystem but Linux which probably runs on 90% of the worlds servers has a case-sensitive filesystem.
I also run it as my main OS and a lot of the HTML games I play from here have missing images due to that and your game also suffers from it.

First missing image I encountered is in the 'a new week begins in the Circle Fortress'
On the page after that link it shows one image images/circlecastle.jpg but the file is called images/Circlecastle.jpg
Another is the wizardroom.jpg, which is actually called Wizardroom.jpg

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
It seems there's a bug in the French version of the game where Krizza asks you right away about the ritual when in the English one, it's way further in the game. If you accept, it blocks any way of boosting desire until the second ritual event and if you don't, the prompt for the first ritual event disappears, probably after reaching the requirements (corr 40, Homosexuality 40 and Heterosexuality 60). Aside from that, good game. I don't normally like corruption games but the story of this one speaks to me for some reason.

EDIT: After checking the code, the problem seems to be at line 1225 where there's a else where there should not be. See pic below. After editing it out myself the game seems to work as intended. circle.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister XxX

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
It seems there's a bug in the French version of the game where Krizza asks you right away about the ritual when in the English one, it's way further in the game. If you accept, it blocks any way of boosting desire until the second ritual event and if you don't, the prompt for the first ritual event disappears, probably after reaching the requirements (corr 40, Homosexuality 40 and Heterosexuality 60). Aside from that, good game. I don't normally like corruption games but the story of this one speaks to me for some reason.

EDIT: After checking the code, the problem seems to be at line 1225 where there's a else where there should not be. See pic below. After editing it out myself the game seems to work as intended. View attachment 2412702

OMG a french player !

Joking aside, thanks for feedback.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Small bugfix and some things to help player who don't like to spend hours to understand who it works.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
so.....i downloaded the file, but the images doesn't show, but when i opened online itch move everything and i have to zoom out to see the full page correctly.
i know it is nitpick, but what can i do?
PS: found the problem with the images not loading, the file in MF is just the HTML not the whole folder

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
No images for the offline version :C
You know it's only now that I have understood the post of your predecessor. The problem was the mediafire link, I didn't upload the right file, it has been fixed by now. Have a nice play.

Zonetan4k

Dec 17, 2018
You know it's only now that I have understood the post of your predecessor. The problem was the mediafire link, I didn't upload the right file, it has been fixed by now. Have a nice play.
Thanks dude, I really wanna test this but I don't like to play through Itch.io, now it's time to have fun

Reactions: Mister XxX
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes