HTML Completed Corrupting the Circle [v1.5] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Which character from the prequel should I focus on next?

• Ipia

Votes: 32 9.9%
  • Stassanna

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Brea

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • Shakti

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • Fanielle

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Krizza

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Go for some random events instead !

Votes: 147 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

danman99

Nov 1, 2018
:FacePalm:

The problem should be fixed this time.
I get
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier
in some levels of recruitment and not increasing the number of daughters.

also the laws seem to cycle like if I legalize lesbian polygamy the option to legalize homosexuality reappears
Building tower for sorceress takes away the resources and does nothing instead the text
<< set $magetower to 1>> appears at the bottom of the flavour text

I am not sure if expanding training ground in castle is supposed to appear again and again

Also how are you supposed to keep Eden Loyal?

Reactions: Mister XxX

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I get
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier
in some levels of recruitment and not increasing the number of daughters.

also the laws seem to cycle like if I legalize lesbian polygamy the option to legalize homosexuality reappears
Building tower for sorceress takes away the resources and does nothing instead the text
<< set $magetower to 1>> appears at the bottom of the flavour text

I am not sure if expanding training ground in castle is supposed to appear again and again

I am on it.

Also how are you supposed to keep Eden Loyal?
You can't, this is a race against the clock. The only way to prevent it is to beat Henrick's ass before he manage to bring her to "redemption".

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018

Bugs fixed. Thanks you again for your time.

danman99

Nov 1, 2018
Laws are still a bit messed up, had to manually set the lesbian level to fix it via console for one of the settlements.
I still can't find how to capture Henrick.

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Laws are still a bit messed up, had to manually set the lesbian level to fix it via console for one of the settlements.
I still can't find how to capture Henrick.
You can capture him by raising order and corruption. Can you tell me wich settlement for the laws ?

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
This bugfix broke the laws for Dunwich. I am not getting any events related to Henrick even after maximizing corruption and order to 100 each for all settlements before Eden's loyalty runs out.

Ok I will check it this afternoon.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
This bugfix broke the laws for Dunwich. I am not getting any events related to Henrick even after maximizing corruption and order to 100 each for all settlements before Eden's loyalty runs out.

danman99

Nov 1, 2018
So I played it till a few weeks after Henrick's punishment which is where I assume content ends for now. Didnt find any game breaking bugs except for minor typos here and there and for options disappearing if you pass a week or two after Henrick's capture without clicking on his trial but it works otherwise. Everything else is works well. You might want to update the first post so it shows up in latest updates and get more people.

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
So I played it till a few weeks after Henrick's punishment which is where I assume content ends for now.
You are right.

Didnt find any game breaking bugs except for minor typos here and there and for options disappearing if you pass a week or two after Henrick's capture without clicking on his trial but it works otherwise.
I would be interested in knowing wich option disappear if that's not a bother to you.

Everything else is works well. You might want to update the first post so it shows up in latest updates and get more people.
Done it but I have noticed that corrupting the circle didn't appear in the latest updates section when I updated it before. I doubt it will change this time.

danman99

Nov 1, 2018
You are right.

I would be interested in knowing wich option disappear if that's not a bother to you.

Done it but I have noticed that corrupting the circle didn't appear in the latest updates section when I updated it before. I doubt it will change this time.
by all options disappear, I meant a blank screen shows up. But it only happens when you ignore Henrick's trial for a week or two.

CSanders

May 13, 2018
It was really fun, I played both games and I didn't encounter a single bug so there is nothing to report from me.
I think I cleared everything there is in the sequel. It was very imaginative of you to make a strategy game from a text-driven game!

I love the triple combo of game+corruption+yuri. Games are so much more fun than just plain image collections. Interactivity really adds a lot to immersion!
There is really not enough of works with corruption as a motive among erotic works. Combining it here with heroines losing interest in men, becoming sadistic and domineering while letting their desires go wild is great. Am totally hoping to read more of that! It feels like usually in western works corruption is just about girl becoming slut/bimbo and nothing more.
It's great how you depicted all-female order of knights that protects the weak, being corrupted from the inside, slowly turning into some demonic lesbian cult that treats men like cattle and other women like future sisters.
That formula of "demonic corruption+unending lust+everybody becoming lesbian+ start to view men as lower lifeform, dominate them" is so awesome I find it hard to express in words!

Any chances for the future with some corruption+yuriNTR, with woman who opposed the knights being corrupted and losing interest in her lover/husband, ultimately joining their sorority? I would love to read more depictions of normal girls(or not-so normal, maybe some opposing knightly order) being gradually changed...

BTW is it possible in your setting for corrupted humans to become hellish demons/succubi? or are they just servants of demons?

Also it's just my personal feeling but maybe it would be better to use CGI rather than real-life pics in-game... The castle in-game is depicted by a pic of Castle of Rohan in Brittany, I was there once during holiday so seeing it now in fantasy game feels a bit funny.

• Red Heart

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
It was really fun, I played both games and I didn't encounter a single bug so there is nothing to report from me.
I think I cleared everything there is in the sequel. It was very imaginative of you to make a strategy game from a text-driven game!

I love the triple combo of game+corruption+yuri. Games are so much more fun than just plain image collections. Interactivity really adds a lot to immersion!
There is really not enough of works with corruption as a motive among erotic works. Combining it here with heroines losing interest in men, becoming sadistic and domineering while letting their desires go wild is great. Am totally hoping to read more of that! It feels like usually in western works corruption is just about girl becoming slut/bimbo and nothing more.
It's great how you depicted all-female order of knights that protects the weak, being corrupted from the inside, slowly turning into some demonic lesbian cult that treats men like cattle and other women like future sisters.
That formula of "demonic corruption+unending lust+everybody becoming lesbian+ start to view men as lower lifeform, dominate them" is so awesome I find it hard to express in words!

Any chances for the future with some corruption+yuriNTR, with woman who opposed the knights being corrupted and losing interest in her lover/husband, ultimately joining their sorority? I would love to read more depictions of normal girls(or not-so normal, maybe some opposing knightly order) being gradually changed...

BTW is it possible in your setting for corrupted humans to become hellish demons/succubi? or are they just servants of demons?

Also it's just my personal feeling but maybe it would be better to use CGI rather than real-life pics in-game... The castle in-game is depicted by a pic of Castle of Rohan in Brittany, I was there once during holiday so seeing it now in fantasy game feels a bit funny.
What I find hard to express in words is how happy I am while reading this. I have begin to create corrupting the circle (and the sequel) because I find very little games that satisfy my two kinks : lesbian and corruption ; so I am glad if it please those who share my interest.

To answer your questions :
1/ There is one character arc who is about this idea (won't reveal wich one), Eden is a little like this and the final boss (male) will be one (or the cuckolder if you fail)

2/ I hinted during Eden's arc that minions gradually become demons as they fall into corruption. Each character of corrupting the circle will be partial demons at the end of their arc (if successful) and the grow will continue (out of story). To be more precise it require corruption, attention and trust of a full-demon, because as soon as you begin to gain demon's blood your are far less likely to be influenced by other demons.

3/ This point is complicated. I have absolutly zero competence to make CGI, my strong is writing and my coding is juste average. Making CGI take a lot of time and I don't have enough for that. Last thing against : I tend to be inspired by what I find.
But... CGI is less limited and can allow to have more pictures (and is more legal).

So... no CGI because of my limits in time and skills, sorry.

Mind if I ask you which character is your favorite ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CSanders

CSanders

May 13, 2018
Sure, I would be happy to talk about it! :)

Though, come to think about it, It's a bit hard to name just one. There are various aspects of various characters that I like...
It's really nice how Stasanna who was supposed to be an understanding diplomat ended up being wrathful and domineering towards commoners visiting the castle.
I really like how Brea blossomed and became so confident and seductive.
But my absolute favourite is Krizza who was the only one sensing that something is wrong but, despite good intentions, got slowly corrupted, became abandoned by the forces that were handing her down the omens/prophecies and finally ended up falling and becoming one of the most zealous demonic cultists spreading the corruption.

I mentioned CGI earlier but then again I don't care much about pics. It's the story that I care most about, long and detailed depictions of the characters as they are being corrupted is the stuff that feels most erotic to me! Your work could be without a single pic of any sort and as long as it had descriptions of corruption I would still enjoy it a lot ^.^

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Sure, I would be happy to talk about it! :)

Though, come to think about it, It's a bit hard to name just one. There are various aspects of various characters that I like...
It's really nice how Stasanna who was supposed to be an understanding diplomat ended up being wrathful and domineering towards commoners visiting the castle.
I really like how Brea blossomed and became so confident and seductive.
But my absolute favourite is Krizza who was the only one sensing that something is wrong but, despite good intentions, got slowly corrupted, became abandoned by the forces that were handing her down the omens/prophecies and finally ended up falling and becoming one of the most zealous demonic cultists spreading the corruption.

I mentioned CGI earlier but then again I don't care much about pics. It's the story that I care most about, long and detailed depictions of the characters as they are being corrupted is the stuff that feels most erotic to me! Your work could be without a single pic of any sort and as long as it had descriptions of corruption I would still enjoy it a lot ^.^

I too have Krizza in my top 3. Stassanna was a bit tricky as I wasn't really enthousiastic with her character but got interested in her as I was writing it. Brea is good but I am disappointed in myself for her, I really like her model but I didn't managed to like her character more (she is okay but not top tier for me).

I only use pic as a support to not have to describe the character (I don't like it) and to have a mental picture of them. So I totally understand you on this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CSanders

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Vox populi.

The random event mechanic is crafted and I am at two events for now (if you have any idea about event, sexual or not, feel free to talk about it).

I am also working on Brea as she is the first in the poll.

CSanders

May 13, 2018
Vox populi.

The random event mechanic is crafted and I am at two events for now (if you have any idea about event, sexual or not, feel free to talk about it).

I am also working on Brea as she is the first in the poll.
Are you talking about sequel? What sort of events? what are they supposed to accompany? by what would would they be triggered?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes