• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Completed Corrupting the Country [v1.4] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Celebration.jpg

Overview:
After corrupting the Circle, Xeona now turns her attention to the surrounding lands.
Because, after all, what is an army for if not to conquer?

Ready to help a lesbian succubus become queen?
What obstacles will stand in your way?
will you be able to keep your followers?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-10
Release Date: 2023-09-10
Developer: Mister XxX -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4
Language: English, French
Prequel: Corrupting the circle
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Others:

Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG screenshot.JPG screenshot2.JPG

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
all options disappeared aroung week 18 for me, few weeks after Henrik's transformation.
Solved (I hope, this bug is like the flu) and download link updated.

I deleted wetransfer and workupload (my antivirus don't like him) link though.

Aug 22, 2018
Similarly for me, the UI suddenly vanishes upon rolling over the week, after I got the event for enchanted armour. Downloaded after you updated the download link
Save attached.

I also noticed, in the English version, one major issue with the translation is mixing up He and She (and His and Her). She and Her is explicitly for women, so any event that references them (your followers mostly) should be using that.
I don't speak French myself, but I suspect that the reason for the error is that the French language has gendered nouns, but English does not.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Similarly for me, the UI suddenly vanishes upon rolling over the week, after I got the event for enchanted armour. Downloaded after you updated the download link
Save attached.

I also noticed, in the English version, one major issue with the translation is mixing up He and She (and His and Her). She and Her is explicitly for women, so any event that references them (your followers mostly) should be using that.
I don't speak French myself, but I suspect that the reason for the error is that the French language has gendered nouns, but English does not.

1/ Enchanted armour ? It's a bug but by now you have reach the end of the content. I will fix it (it's not a save problem but thanks).

2/ Yeah google translate has problems with pronoums in the process I have noticed. I will check for that too.

Aug 22, 2018
1/ Enchanted armour ? It's a bug but by now you have reach the end of the content. I will fix it (it's not a save problem but thanks).

2/ Yeah google translate has problems with pronoums in the process I have noticed. I will check for that too.
End of content, that explains that. Probably needs a message stating that though.

bravos

Jun 23, 2018
hey so when i try to end the 65 week i get noting on the screen but the UI so like the save button and the backwards and forwards button and the reset button so i wanna ask is this intended or not ? this is after i have destroyed the resistance besides a few diehards

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
hey so when i try to end the 65 week i get noting on the screen but the UI so like the save button and the backwards and forwards button and the reset button so i wanna ask is this intended or not ? this is after i have destroyed the resistance besides a few diehards
It's not intended but you have reached the end of the content so you have nothing more to discover for now.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hello my dear corruption lovers.

The next version is out, we have Ipia's arc and some change for the fortress after this.

Introducing a game over mechanic (you probably won't see it) AND a way to reduce its progression.

New random events will come with the (inevitable) bugfix.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwerty04
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes