HTML Completed Corrupting the Country [v1.4] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
You can't train warrior's in the new version. You never initialize the trainings variable so when you use it to switch sisters to mistresses both variables get corrupted.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
You can't train warrior's in the new version. You never initialize the trainings variable so when you use it to switch sisters to mistresses both variables get corrupted.
I have checked and fix all the bugs I found.

When you will find another (because I trust myself there will be more), can you post your save and tell me your last action ?

PS : I swear to god this is the last time I make a french version, having to check each version is a nightmare.

Reactions: Troqu

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
Just real quick, in the new chapter, is there any way to keep the character who dies alive? I have no idea if what I'm doing is correct, I'm giving it a pretty even spread, but they die no matter what.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I think I ran into a bug. After sending Brea to influence the resistance, I had the event where Brea came back successful. The scene even said that "The resistance fall not long after this.". But a few scenes later I got a letter from Brea, that she was not coming back from her mission and that she and her sister were leaving and "Because if the resistance does indeed end up being dismantled". This seems to contradict Brea's successful return.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I think I ran into a bug. After sending Brea to influence the resistance, I had the event where Brea came back successful. The scene even said that "The resistance fall not long after this.". But a few scenes later I got a letter from Brea, that she was not coming back from her mission and that she and her sister were leaving and "Because if the resistance does indeed end up being dismantled". This seems to contradict Brea's successful return.
Indeed a bug.

Could you attach your save file and confirm that you were playing in english please ?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
The war rules are confusing. I took the Elven nation with 150 sisters (who I assume are troops), but lost it subsequenly. Trying again with 150 I got my ass kicked.

Fair enough, I built up to 300 and attacked and won, but the elves took it back again after a while. Scouts still reported the same number of defenders, but 300 wasn't enough to take it this time. So I ramped up to 600 and still bounced, leaving me wondering what sort of odds I need for a decent chance of success.

Meanwhile, with 600 troops, I'm suddenly running a food defiocit. I built all the farms (which I assume produce food, although it doesn't say how much, only wood and stone) and upping the tax rate seemed to do random things to the food production.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The war rules are confusing. I took the Elven nation with 150 sisters (who I assume are troops), but lost it subsequenly. Trying again with 150 I got my ass kicked.

Fair enough, I built up to 300 and attacked and won, but the elves took it back again after a while. Scouts still reported the same number of defenders, but 300 wasn't enough to take it this time. So I ramped up to 600 and still bounced, leaving me wondering what sort of odds I need for a decent chance of success.
My first though was : WTF ?!

It seems I have left a hole in the coding who allow you to take back Danghelion (don't suppose to be possible) after you lose Ipia's arc (because you litteraly burn the forest). Thanks for discovering it.

For the army there are 3 things to know :
-There is 4 types of soldiers (daughters, sisters, mistress and sorceress from weakest to strongest)
-Moral is important
-A poorly geared army is not a good thing

Meanwhile, with 600 troops, I'm suddenly running a food defiocit. I built all the farms (which I assume produce food, although it doesn't say how much, only wood and stone) and upping the tax rate seemed to do random things to the food production.
They produce food but troops are indeed lowering your gain, 600 troops are not substainable with the food income you can have.
Tax is emergency mesure to give you a brief boost, nothing more.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Indeed a bug.

Could you attach your save file and confirm that you were playing in english please ?
Attached is my save file form after Brea seemed to succeed, but then i received a letter from her that she's leaving and failed to dismantle the resistance. Yes, I'm playing in English.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Went through and completed everything including beating the elves.

There is still an option to start the elf war again after beating them, rebuilding the whole territory, completing all the dialogues. Not sure why anyone would want to do that arc a second time.

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
Hello, in one of your message you said "The first to obtain 10 is determinant". Are you saying that Ipia need to obtain 10 victories ?

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
Okay, it was just to be sure that I understood what is going on in this arc. Thank you very much for your time.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes