• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Completed Corrupting the Country [v1.4] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
Okay, my army's strengh was above 2500, and I got this, no doubt another bug of the French version. It got me to three endings but none of them seem to be Deal with the Devil.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Okay, my army's strengh was above 2500, and I got this, no doubt another bug of the French version. It got me to three endings but none of them seem to be Deal with the Devil.
There is some typo but the problem you describe isn't a bug. I probably wasn't clear enough, so I will try to be as precise as possible this time :
-Do all the character arc in good ending
-Conquer the land to trigger the one for Shakti (but don't complete her story)
-As soon as the angel's army is mentionned make Erius spawn (as he doesn't require for you to complete all arcs, just to control all the lands)
-During Erius questline, it's mentionned that angels powers would have been a great asset to fight him
-If you are on the good road, Xeona will remember the angel army and plan to make her two ennemies fight each other

Do you have a save before Shakti's arc ?

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
Yes, just before attacking the region. So I need to capture the angel army's leader and then, launch Erius event ?

Edit : I got my answer, thank you !

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister XxX
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes