• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Completed Corrupting the Country [v1.4] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chaosrains

Aug 5, 2016
So either the Rosach "Double-click this passage to edit it" bug and the Greylyn having undefined values bug have reappeared, or weren't able to be fixed when reported before. I've attached a save for the Rosach passage bug, just pass the week and click on "You are urgently called" and you'll get a blank passage. For the Greylyn undefined values bug, simply complete the Rosach slums project (this save is somewhere around 3-5 turns from completion), then click on Greylyn. Order, Defense, and Corruption will all show up as undefined. Performing any actions that modify these values will change it to [number NaN].

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
The option appears in Danghelion after having been informed about elven resistance.
Is that a random end week event...... i have not gotten it at week 100..... do i have to wait until week 1000 XD

So either the Rosach "Double-click this passage to edit it" bug and the Greylyn having undefined values bug have reappeared, or weren't able to be fixed when reported before. I've attached a save for the Rosach passage bug, just pass the week and click on "You are urgently called" and you'll get a blank passage. For the Greylyn undefined values bug, simply complete the Rosach slums project (this save is somewhere around 3-5 turns from completion), then click on Greylyn. Order, Defense, and Corruption will all show up as undefined. Performing any actions that modify these values will change it to [number NaN].
I did not experience that bug and got mine from mediafire link.

Chaosrains

Aug 5, 2016
I still get those bugs regardless what version I use, online or from any of the downloaded versions. I assume I must have performed some sequence of actions that caused it to appear.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The double-click has been fixed, I haven't been able to find the Greylyn's one even with the save you provide (as it's gameover for this arc). Feel free to send me a save with Greylyn built and I will debug it manually.

I apologise, as it seems I missed your first report.

Is that a random end week event...... i have not gotten it at week 100..... do i have to wait until week 1000 XD

I did not experience that bug and got mine from mediafire link.
Found and fixed ! But, please, next time, tell if you are on the french or english version, it will save some time.

Chaosrains

Aug 5, 2016
The double-click has been fixed, I haven't been able to find the Greylyn's one even with the save you provide (as it's gameover for this arc). Feel free to send me a save with Greylyn built and I will debug it manually.

I apologise, as it seems I missed your first report.

Found and fixed ! But, please, next time, tell if you are on the french or english version, it will save some time.
Apologies, I forgot to mention the save was on the English version. You also didn't miss a report from me, I just found a similar report earlier when I searched the thread. I've tried the updated version and can confirm the empty passage is now fixed. Seeing that passage now makes me think the Greylyn undefined bug is indirectly related to the missing passage before. Since I couldn't do anything with that event, I ignored it. Completing Greylyn, however, had an event related to Stassanna, but obviously that broken event I can see now removes her, which prooobably then breaks Greylyn somehow (like a weird sequence break).

I'm going to do a fresh save (English version) and see if I can reproduce the Greylyn bug on the new version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister XxX

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Ooops

Still stuck in krizza loop, she keeps seducing her guard every week without fail XD English play

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
English version 1.3

"Double-click this passage to edit it" bug ---- I got the bug
Greylyn Order:null Corruption:null Defense:undefined ---- I got the bug

However, I still finished the game.
ENDING : For the peace of the kingdom!

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
English version 1.3

"Double-click this passage to edit it" bug ---- I got the bug
Greylyn Order:null Corruption:null Defense:undefined ---- I got the bug

However, I still finished the game.
ENDING : For the peace of the kingdom!
Two possibilities (as I have checked your save) :
-You have download the game before the 1.3
-There is a link who is still on the 1.2

Can you say me when and which link you used ?

PS : Congrats for having reached the second best ending.

Ooops

Still stuck in krizza loop, she keeps seducing her guard every week without fail XD English play
Strange. Have you accepted another order's demand since the first time this event appeared ? If not can have your save ?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Two possibilities (as I have checked your save) :
-You have download the game before the 1.3
-There is a link who is still on the 1.2

Can you say me when and which link you used ?
Add version number to folder name.
Thats easier than trying to figure out if one download option is behind the others. (mega download)

Reactions: Mister XxX

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I suggest to perform resource calculations in endweek passage, its more efficient that way.
There won't be ressources in next game.

How do you even get that ending? All I've got are these three here with errors.
View attachment 2956218
The errors have been fixed, thanks for sharing.

And, to answer your question : Beating Erius without losing too much require an army, an army ready to hunt down demons (so not yours).

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
And, to answer your question : Beating Erius without losing too much require an army, an army ready to hunt down demons (so not yours).
Also all your henchwomen must have resolved their stories and be with you before invading the last territory.

Invade ranrick last.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Also all your henchwomen must have resolved their stories and be with you before invading the last territory.

Invade ranrick last.
I forget about that part, but you don't need to have them all, 4 of them are enough, less you will have another ending.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Any 4 or 4 specific ones??
I had the krizza loop and could never get the best ending, even with an army in the 000s
You need an army with a power of 2500 or more and to have managed the survival of 4 characters or more bewteen Ipia, Eden, Krizza, Stassanna, Brea and Fanielle.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes