RPGM Completed Corruption Adventure of Engaged Knight Yuni [Final] [六楚洲]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I know you say to report any missing tags but you really should spend at least a minute looking at what you post.

Deleted member 4238737

Oct 8, 2021
Thanks for uploading, BaasB !

If only more games could be more like Mature Quest. That was a gem.

I added "Corruption" in my tags over at my ULMF translation thread. You can ask BaasB to include it, since it's definitely corruption.

Yeah, unfortunately, that's gonna be pretty common in the future. There are quite a few of those H-games featuring AI generated art now.
AI art = bad. Not true art

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
how the hell there is no NTR tag?
I know you say to report any missing tags but you really should spend at least a minute looking at what you post.
Yeah, I think my tags on my own ULMF translation thread are a bit more comprehensive. Then again, to be fair to OP, I messaged/tagged BaasB at like, 5AM my time to let him know that the translation was complete and he uploaded not much later. So perhaps he's tired as well. And given the amount of stuff he uploads, I think it's hardly fair to complain to him unless you've contributed to the community has much as he has.
Are my eyes seeing correctly. 3 non-MTL H-games?
Yup. I have a 4th translation that SHOULD be coming out very, very soon. And yeah, I need to upload since people are getting impatient on it, haha. I think I said in my notes that I just uploaded 3 translations in about 2 weeks span ... I am very tired.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Well from how far I played, if you don't fuck around too much, don't lose battles on purpose, you should be fine
Yeah, aside from the cheats I added (meaning you can beat the game in less than a literal minute without NTR), I personally beat the game in less than an hour or so without seeing an H-scene (except for perhaps the grope one?). There really should be a speedrun category for H-games. :p

So yes, NTR is completely avoidable.

I don't care if it's AI generated. It still looks nice and perfectly fappable. The issue is that the game has no option to hide the text during conversations so you can see the art in full. For some reason a lot of games, or rather the devs always forget to add the option to hide the text.
You should be able to hide most RPGM game text with the Shift button (at least that's what it is for me). It's usually just an optional plugin in RPGM anyway if you want to edit the game yourself to include it. Besides, if you really want to see the full art without text, you might as well just rip the CGs instead (or just check out the game's H-scene gallery in most cases, which includes scenes without text). It's an RPGM game, not a VN.

Reactions: Frumi
1.80 star(s) 6 Votes