RPGM Completed Corruption Adventure of Engaged Knight Yuni [Final] [六楚洲]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

desquiter

Aug 11, 2021
Looks ok, but how is the gameplay, storyline and scenes?
To be honest, we can commission the witch to make us specific items in exchange for semen we can collect through whoring out. Till now I have fought many demons using the items, but I have yet to see any difference and feel that I have been duped

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah, aside from the cheats I added (meaning you can beat the game in less than a literal minute without NTR), I personally beat the game in less than an hour or so without seeing an H-scene (except for perhaps the grope one?). There really should be a speedrun category for H-games. :p

So yes, NTR is completely avoidable.

You should be able to hide most RPGM game text with the Shift button (at least that's what it is for me). It's usually just an optional plugin in RPGM anyway if you want to edit the game yourself to include it. Besides, if you really want to see the full art without text, you might as well just rip the CGs instead (or just check out the game's H-scene gallery in most cases, which includes scenes without text). It's an RPGM game, not a VN.
Just browsing through a game's gallery without playing it and knowing the context is hella lame tho.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just browsing through a game's gallery without playing it and knowing the context is hella lame tho.
Ehhhh, I don't think people can afford to be that picky, especially since it's a free game here. If you want context, you should be playing a VN, or at least be invested in playing the game.
Some people actually don't care at all about context (in fact, it seems a LOT of people don't care, given how many people are here just to ask for saves, so much so that I usually include some way to instantly unlock the gallery). So it's sorta impossible to please everyone.

To be honest, we can commission the witch to make us specific items in exchange for semen we can collect through whoring out. Till now I have fought many demons using the items, but I have yet to see any difference and feel that I have been duped
Yeah, it's actually the first time I went through and checked the items and skills and they're surprisingly average. I guess I could easily improve them in RPGM, but I think that's more a dev problem.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Ehhhh, I don't think people can afford to be that picky, especially since it's a free game here. If you want context, you should be playing a VN, or at least be invested in playing the game.
Some people actually don't care at all about context (in fact, it seems a LOT of people don't care, given how many people are here just to ask for saves, so much so that I usually include some way to instantly unlock the gallery). So it's sorta impossible to please everyone.

Yeah, it's actually the first time I went through and checked the items and skills and they're surprisingly average. I guess I could easily improve them in RPGM, but I think that's more a dev problem.
Visual Novels aren't really my cup of tea either. I'm not really into slideshows of pictures with a decision every 10 minutes or so. I love sandbox games where I can just do what I want and when I want to do it.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
The fact there's no fingers means it's AI generated and the creators don't have the skills to fix up the hands...

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm, I am guessing some of the items do not work the way they describe, I found the paralysis beast, and promptly went nope, headed back to town and bought the status ring which states it negates any attack that reduces stats or causes status, which should stop any paralysis attacks, went back and nope still got paralyzed by the beast.

Reactions: Hollowedzs

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
are you sure its ai generated? I mean, i have seen other games made with this art... Some of them looks pretty good

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes