Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
I would assume ver 2.0 also work on current version of the mod? Just no slave option for new slave right?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Yes.

I had a lot of personal things to do today, I'll update the mod tomorrow.
Dude, your work is greatly appreciated so take your time in dealing with you things. I can want and I'm sure the folks who use your mod can too. Also just to let you know I LOVE the feature where you change random encounters into choices options.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Seems to work fine to me. Except the reworked journal isnt working but I guess that can be added with an additional button.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I updated the mod to take count of the changes in the 2.00 version of the game.

Changelog :
  • Bug fix: Renamed more explicitly the event tracker for Emma & Grace secondary characters.
  • Bug fix: Management of Dana & Becky enslavement.
    Due to the way their enslavement is managed in the game, it make more sense to treat Dana & Becky as a single entity.
  • Added: A button to free/enslave back Julia and the twins
  • Changed: Update of the User Interface.
    Mr.C changed the way each main character statistic is presented, what implied that he removed the diary I use as support for the mod interface. Therefore I added a button (at the left of the money counter) to open the mod interface.
    Note: I'll probably keep the actual mod interface, and not touch the new character stats screen. Partly because I like my interface, partly because the new character stats screen don't make it easy to deal with exception like Dana & Becky.
  • Changed: Corrected the text for unrandomization when entering Megan house.
    When she's enslaved, both the scene with her husband and the scene with Emily haven't an "enslaved" version. Some players being confused by this I added a warning regarding this inaccuraty.

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
Idk if it's the mod or the new update, but the unrandomizer breaks sometimes for no reason, and potions always max levels any character i give it to (even without the fast leveling option enabled)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
anne O'nymous please add SHIFT + [Keypad *] to your Configuration Instructions as correctly shown in your screenshot.
At anytime press SHIFT + HOME to access it and change the mod configuration. Each feature can be individually enabled/disabled and some come with more in depth configuration options.
The interface is provided with it's own in-game help and an uninstall feature. It also give you a brief description of the mod features as reminded.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
the unrandomizer breaks sometimes for no reason
Never had that before. Can you give an example?

potions always max levels any character i give it to
That only happens when a character has already reached a certain level and you use the user interface menu to lower it again.
Example: Start a new game and give Jenny two potions. She will then be on level 2. When you use the menu to reduce her level to 0 again she will act that way, but if you give her a potion again she will jump directly to level 3. You can then use the menu again to change her to any level you like.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
anne O'nymous please add SHIFT + [Keypad *] to your Configuration Instructions as correctly shown in your screenshot.
Done, also added the fact that it can also be opened from the console.

Don't hesitate to say it if there's other errors or omissions like that. I tend to forget the part of the description not directly related to the mod itself.

Idk if it's the mod or the new update, but the unrandomizer breaks sometimes for no reason,
Can you be more precise about this problem ?
It's not impossible that it be an effective issue, sometimes the addition to the slave scenes over complicate the original code, and I don't always have the time to test all of it. From what I see it should still works, but I can have missed something.

and potions always max levels any character i give it to (even without the fast leveling option enabled)
Hmm... Normally this can't happen.
What happen when you give a potion while the fast leveling is disable is this :
  • The mod check if the actual level of the character is the max level reached in game ;
  • If no, then the level is set back to the max reached one ;
  • The mod quit.
This being done in order to still let you change the levels without breaking the game, even when you don't want to speed up the leveling.

Therefore, it's possible that the potion have no effect in this case, but not that it have a instant speed up effect. So, I assume that it fall on what Fzoner95 said, and that it happen because you gave a potion to a character for who you lowered the corruption level.

If not, can you give more information regarding the issue ? Is it effectively happening with all the characters ? Is this random ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
an error occurs when you click on the bar at the club
The same error happen without the mod.

This being said, next time saying what it the error that happen could possible help me... At least I wouldn't have had to launch the game, go to the club, then click on the bar, to see what it is and if it was due to the mod or not.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
I'm trying to get your mod to work on Android but there seems to be a problem with the python code. You provided .pyo files with the mod which is compiled bytecode for x86; these won't work for ARM based devices. I've tried to decompile the code to source .py files but when RenPy recompiles into bytecode the mod still doesn't work at all. Maybe I haven't been able to decompile properly, or maybe you are compiling yourself instead of letting renpy do it? At least, I think this is the issue. The game crashes at boot, complaining that there is no module named "AONMod". May I get some help here?
Screenshot_corruption.aon.png

Also, holy hell; did you write all this code yourself? 6000+ lines of code for a mod to someone else's game is insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'm trying to get your mod to work on Android but there seems to be a problem with the python code.
Yeah, I know. From what I got from people who tried before and know more than me about Android, it would need a whole reworks of the code to works on Android. And, as far as I know, none of them succeed at doing it.

Also, holy hell; did you write all this code yourself? 6000+ lines of code for a mod to someone else's game is insane.
I've done worth with another mod, it have around twice this number of lines :D
Even if sometimes it can feel like a constraint, because I would have wanted to do something else that day, it stay an interesting challenge before everything else ; "is it possible to do this" have always be a question I like to answer to. And apparently people like the answer I give, so everyone win in the end.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
it stay an interesting challenge before everything else ; "is it possible to do this" have always be a question I like to answer to
Oh yeah, I've worked on something 'till the sun comes up going "It almost works!" before. Trying to make something can take over your brain.
That said I think this is out of my wheel house and I don't have the time to find out for sure. Oh well.

tookin

Apr 24, 2020
There's a bug about Mrs. Robinson.

One potion alone can up to 0 to 120, and at 120 corruption, give more potion there is no changing corruption point.
It doesn't go to the next scene where Emma and Grace appear.

Delete the mode or use version 1.24, it can proceed normally.

Check please.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
There's a bug about Mrs. Robinson.
Can you download the attached fix, and tell me if it correct the problem ?
It's not a complete version of the mod, but it can works with both the version 1.24 and 1.25. Just extract it like you did for the mod, and answer yes when it will ask you if you want to replace "AONmod.pyo".

tookin

Apr 24, 2020
Can you download the attached fix, and tell me if it correct the problem ?
It's not a complete version of the mod, but it can works with both the version 1.24 and 1.25. Just extract it like you did for the mod, and answer yes when it will ask you if you want to replace "AONmod.pyo".
It's working. Emma and Grace appear normally. many thx.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It's working. Emma and Grace appear normally. many thx.
Al right. I'm not at home yet, but I'll update the mod once it's possible.

Thanks to you for the feedback.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Updated the mod.

In the previous update, Mrs. Robinson had the same problem that Mrs. Simpson with an uncapped corruption. And I forgot to remove it not that the problem is corrected in the game.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes