Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry I write wrong :) this cheats possible android
It's completely independent of the platform used, so yes, it should works with an android version of the game. But I don't guaranty the keys used.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I playing this game I ask only cheats
It's not dependent of the platform/OS, the only thing which can, perhaps, be a problem with an android version is the activation keys... And, sorry, but I'll not buy an android smartphone just to see how my mod works on them, or how to change them if it's needed. Anyway, if the activation keys are a problem, it's more than probable that it can't be fixed. Ren'py itself already use a lot of inputs and should probably already use them all.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] when you want a specific scene seeing how if you edit a corruption lv it sometimes messes the game up
But why editing the corruption level ?
The mod already let you play with it in a range from 0 to the actual "in game" level ; if my memory don't betray me, it's "alt + M" by default. Add to this the fact that it also speed up the leveling, and you can have all the corruption level, and so all the scenes, you want. This, both quickly and safely.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
because i have ocd and i dont like when girl has more of a corruption rate on here then what mom whos gone through the slave route unless thats actually in the game that if you give 3 potions for her to tell where husband is and and another 3 potions to get her slutty cowgirl outfit and fuck her in front of her retarded husband
The mod change nothing to the game, except that one potion is enough to level up the corruption ; unless you disabled this part. You can't enslave the mother if you haven't make her do the ritual, and you can't do the ritual if she don't have the right level. It's only after the ritual, that you can choose to free her, or enslave her back.
Look at the menu, the "free her" button isn't display until she perform the ritual ; and obviously it's the same for the "enslave her back" one. So there's absolutely no change on the game here. Just an extension of its capabilities since normally you can't go back to the "not slave" scenes after the ritual.
It's the same for Megan, the mod change absolutely nothing. You need one potion to make her tell where her husband is, and another one to make her wear the cowgirl outfit. This whatever you use my mod or not.

And anyway everything can be individually enabled or disabled, so you can use the mod for one thing and disable every other features.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
out of curiosity if replay the game from start the mod thing wouldnt be screwed up if replay the game seeing how i havent gotten to the girls corruption lvs yet or do i have to re download the game and redownload the mod? to fix the situation and not edit the corruption lvs in the future
As long as you don't load a save, it's like you started a new game, which is what you'll do.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Mod updated.

This time it was easy, I just had to add a cheat for the men potions. So, in complement of what it already do, you can now use ALT + 4 to have 10 more men potions. Plus, now that there's real scene for Jenny slave, I also confirm that the "free her/enslave back" feature is working correctly.

I will perhaps also make an intermediary update of the mod, for cosmetic purpose. Making the texts displayed in replacement of the randomization more dynamics and reflect the real scene (i.e. twins dancing in their room at level 1, and watching [something] at level 2).

Reactions: Graybo

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Mod updated, but not because the version 0.90 of the game made it necessary.

Since I finally have a safe and easy way to hijack screens, I replaced the default user interface (where the corruption values are displayed) by my own. All the cheat options in the same place, and you can even hide it.
In addition to this I added an events tracker and the possibility to manage your inventory. For the inventory, you can only drop the item, but like the evolution of the scene in the sex-shop is related to the fact that you buy the item, I can't just let you add them by cheating.
And finally, like the new user interface changed a lot of things, I reworked all the mod. I should now works even better than before.

I also corrected a bug which (apparently) rarely happened and made some esthetic corrections.

Enjoy your play.

Reactions: Deleted member 7464

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
So, I reworking all the mod was a good idea... but obviously it included bugs :(
Some are fixed, for other I'm still investigating. Anyway I'll play the whole game before releasing a new version with the bugs fixed. Like you can disable almost each feature independently, it will not deprive you of your pleasure.
As reminder, press SHIT + HOME to access the configuration interface.

Knew bugs and issues at this time :
  • Randomization when entering the police station - Fixed
    After the police chief catch you with Michelle, trying to enter the police station crash the game. Disable the feature "When entering the police station." of "Choice instead of randomization". Time that I release the 1.07 version (one day, two maximum)
  • Wrong picture when going to Emily at the hospital - Fixed
    The hospital part have changed, introducing a new step, and a new picture, before you have to choose if Emily is alone or with her boyfriend. The mod still display the map of downtown like before. It have no effect on the game, it's just ugly :D
  • Dana&Becky corruption isn't accelerated - Investigating
    Once again it's a problem which have no effect on the game. I'll figure out what's the problem, but right now my priority is to test.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Nice mod...but you can make the events to be seen so we know were to look for them.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I fixed the bug at the police station, and also fixed a bug with Megan corruption acceleration (the special case for the level 4 was broke in the 1.06).
At the request of @kulac I added the possibility to see the events even at their level 0. They are still hidden by default, but you can disable this in the configuration interface "Events tracker"/"Hide events at level 0".
I also added three events in the tracker and the possibility (you can disable it) to not lost one time when you quit the playground and the C-Store (like actually for uptown, the sex-shop and the subway), and when you return from downtown (since it cost you nothing to go to downtown).
And I made few more correction in the choice displayed in place of the randomization. Normally they now all depict correctly what you'll see.

Really sorry for the crashing bug, it shouldn't have happened :(

Reactions: yoyomistro

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Was freeing mom from slave status removed from mod?
No, it's still here. Panel "SLV" in the new user interface. It's just that she wasn't ensalved when I took the new screenshot.

Sterchi

Mar 5, 2018
Je suis désolé, je ne suis pas fichu trouver Shift/Home sur mon pc portable : il n'y a pas de clavier numérique et shift/7 ou Shift/flèche gauche marche pas

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Je suis désolé, je ne suis pas fichu trouver Shift/Home sur mon pc portable : il n'y a pas de clavier numérique et shift/7 ou Shift/flèche gauche marche pas
[English below]
Au moins tu as la chance que je sois français et donc puisse comprendre ton problème :D Je suis entrain de travailler sur une modification de l'interface de configuration, permettant d'y accéder autrement que part un raccourci clavier. Mais, désolé, il faudra attendre un peu, c'est loin d'être un boulot facile.
Cela dit, il existe déjà une méthode alternative (non documentée parce qu'elle n'est pas réellement simple) : Ouvre la console et tape "AON", et appuie sur la touche entrée. Lorsque tu fermeras la console, tu devrais voir l'interface de configuration

Well, you're lucky than I'm French and so that I can understand your problem. I actually works on a modification of the configuration interface letting you access it otherwise than with a shortcut key. But, sorry, you'll have to wait, it's not an easy job.
This said, there's already another way to do it (undocumented because it's not really an easy way to do): Open the console and type "AON", then press the enter key. When you'll close the console, you should have the configuration interface.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
i am also missing the second one, what event is that?
The question would have fit better in the game thread, but if I remember correctly (there's now one more event between "Megan's husband" and "Lucy at the bar") it's related to aunt Julia's husband. You don't have it because in the version you have, (1.06) I made a typo and it let you think that their yard is empty.
So, please download the version 1.07 (see the first message of this thread).
It correct few bugs (of the mod), the typo included, but it also correct the typo. So with this version, when you'll reach the condition, you'll know that your uncle is in the yard with the girls. In top of this it will also add a feature you'll love: The hiding is now optional ; go to the configuration interface, "Events tracker", disable "Hide events at level 0", and hop, you'll know what you're missing.

As for the second event, everybody is missing it. The variable is here, but not used yet. Like the variable's name is explicit, I already added the event for the moment it will be used.

Yuandaime

Apr 10, 2018
Is there anyone know how i can reach this event?
I tried visiting school and police station but not triggered :( Screenshot (114).png

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
The question would have fit better in the game thread, but if I remember correctly (there's now one more event between "Megan's husband" and "Lucy at the bar") it's related to aunt Julia's husband. You don't have it because in the version you have, (1.06) I made a typo and it let you think that their yard is empty.
So, please download the version 1.07 (see the first message of this thread).
It correct few bugs (of the mod), the typo included, but it also correct the typo. So with this version, when you'll reach the condition, you'll know that your uncle is in the yard with the girls. In top of this it will also add a feature you'll love: The hiding is now optional ; go to the configuration interface, "Events tracker", disable "Hide events at level 0", and hop, you'll know what you're missing.

As for the second event, everybody is missing it. The variable is here, but not used yet. Like the variable's name is explicit, I already added the event for the moment it will be used.
i am already using 1.07, didn't see the hide events thing, so what i am missing was policewomen huh...

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes