Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sterchi

Mar 5, 2018
Hum. I'm sorry. I was so stressed i forgot this is english. Thanks for your help Anne O'nymous but Shift/Home is for open the console. As i don't know how to open it, i can't change your way.

Thanks for your fast help, i just play the normal way. Thanks to Mr C for this one

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
but Shift/Home is for open the console.
No, SHIFT + HOME is to open the configuration interface of the mod. To it's SHIFT + o ("O" also work). They are two different things.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
There are so many mods for this game, thought I'd give yours a try since it has some features I'd like to test. The only thing I would like you to add if you could is the ability to change the day/time? I know you have a reset command or that I could do it from the console but it'd be convenient if I could just click on the time of day or the day of the week and it would advance/cycle.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
The only thing I would like you to add if you could is the ability to change the day/time?
I think about it, but I'm still not sure if I'll add it or not.
For the time it shouldn't be a real problem since I already decided to overwrite most of the time related events (going here/there at night, and the time consuming when you leave this or that place). Still it seem that there's a problem with Mrs Simpson house ; but in the right way, so it don't prevent you to play normally.
But for the day there's at least one even related to it. So, before creating a day changing feature, I must ensure that it will not interfere with it and possible other day related parts of the game.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I think about it, but I'm still not sure if I'll add it or not.
For the time it shouldn't be a real problem since I already decided to overwrite most of the time related events (going here/there at night, and the time consuming when you leave this or that place). Still it seem that there's a problem with Mrs Simpson house ; but in the right way, so it don't prevent you to play normally.
But for the day there's at least one even related to it. So, before creating a day changing feature, I must ensure that it will not interfere with it and possible other day related parts of the game.
Oh really? Lol I've artificially kept my day count low cuz I just change time for events instead of cycling through days as normal. Is there a minimum number of days passed needed? I'm only at 23.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Oh really? Lol I've artificially kept my day count low cuz I just change time for events instead of cycling through days as normal. Is there a minimum number of days passed needed? I'm only at 23.
It's when you leave the house, the moment Jenny talk to you about your aunt. My memory of this is a little blurred right now, but I think it's on day 7.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Gloot

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the mod! After playing the game vanilla I added the mod so I could check for things I missed, but I'm still missing the 2 events listed between 'Police station jail' and 'Teachers'. Any tips on how to find them?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
will your mod work with the new update?
It worked with the new update, just the modded interface which wasn't present if you started a new game. But like I kept the old "press a key to cheat" feature, it wasn't a problem.
Now the mod is updated which mean that I modded the new interface, and I even made the game automatically switch to the new interface when you use an old save.
As for the modded content, there's nothing really new with this update, just two new events in the hospital which have now their tracker included in the mod. Except that, I just had to take in count the fact that he changed the way he deal with the hospital and seem to have remove the scene with Emily's boyfriend.

Note:
Haven't had time to test it fully, it was 8PM here when the update was released. I'm confident and there's 99,99% chance that it works without problem, whatever he really removed the scenes with Emily's boyfriend or not. But as always, don't hesitate to tell me if there's a problem.

For the future update, I'll probably use the new interface to add a better way to switch between time periods (there's a place where to click now).

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
1. Start a new game and your mod is still written version 1.07
2. I get an error

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label AONafterLoad is defined twice, at
File "game/AONutils.rpy", line 5 and
File "game/AONutils.rpy", line 5.

The label AONafterLoadGo is defined twice, at
File "game/AONutils.rpy", line 11 and
File "game/AONutils.rpy", line 11.

The label AONrealStart is defined twice, at
File "game/AONutils.rpy", line 15 and
File "game/AONutils.rpy", line 15.

The label AONrealStartGo is defined twice, at
File "game/AONutils.rpy", line 21 and
File "game/AONutils.rpy", line 21.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123

EDIT: I just Quit the game and Relaunch it and it's fine now,
except for your mod that is still written version 1.07

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
2. I get an error
[...]
The label AONafterLoad is defined twice, at
File "game/AONutils.rpy", line 5 and
File "game/AONutils.rpy", line 5.
Here it's the natural behavior of Ren'py when the scripts are both in a RPA file and outside of it (mostly because unrpyc was used). Internally they don't have the same couple path+name, so Ren'py consider them as two different files, and not like what they really are, two different versions of the same file.
There's a way to correct this from my side, but it don't affect the mod and I'm actually working on what's related to the AON.rpa file, it will have to wait (else I'll end completely lost between its different versions).

EDIT: I just Quit the game and Relaunch it and it's fine now,
except for your mod that is still written version 1.07
I blame the hour for this, it was 2AM when I finished. Both the rpy and the archive have the right version number, but I forgot to change this one :(
I changed the attached file with a corrected version, but technically it's more an oversight, than an error. So there's no real need to download the new file if the archive you have is already name "AONmod 1.08.zip".

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
i have a question whats the event thats between students and police station jail on your mod and how you get it?
Nobody can get it, because it's never used yet. It's the event linked to the variable "level_of_police" ; so the level of corruption of the women in the police station. Like the variable is already defined and explicitly named, I added the event. But I'll probably reconsider it if he keep updating everything except this.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
i found out that you can corrupt the Utopia guide :D and i think her ranks goes up ever 5 levels i think which at the max is either 15 or 16 times to feel her up
That's precisely what make me add this event tracker. Looking at the source I found this "guide_touch" variable and was all, "what, even her ?" So I looked closer and listed all the significant variables. It don't tell you how to process, but at least you know that you're still missing something.
As for the value, if my memory don't betray me it goes up to 16, but it stop being significant at 11. It something that I dislike a little in Mr.C code, there's some inconstancy. Most of secondary girls have a level by point, but the guide gain a level every x points (with x not even constant).

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
How do you check the event checker? i can't find it
Open the user interface, and click on "EVN", the middle tab. And if you don't know how to open the user interface, the screenshots are here for this.

Reactions: Nomesk

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
The yard of the aunt doesn't seem to trigger anymore after doing something
I click the cheat they are in the yard yet when i get to yard it says no one there ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
The yard of the aunt doesn't seem to trigger anymore after doing something
I click the cheat they are in the yard yet when i get to yard it says no one there ?
Er... Strange. What's the corruption value for Julia and the twins, and what's the value for the event "Julia's husband" ?

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Seems i went to high with the twins set them to 2 from 3 and the events in the yard came back wierd

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes