Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
And it's done.

There weren't much to do, just the addition of a tracker for Evelyn training, into the "secondary character" part of the event tracker.

On a side note, it's the first time that Mr.C update twice in a row the same part of the story... It felt really strange, especially since I have the feeling that some stories are still not completed. It looks like the game, still slowly but now surely, approach its conclusion.

farwar

May 29, 2020
i have ***** under "TV station 'event'" what am i missing ? pls help
bugged election ... fixed with console

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..actually getting harder to keep at this game, waifu and i decided to wait it out until a (hopefully) main line conclusion at least.. it's becoming heavier each single update, and the main story doesn't actually progress that much, so i do hope you're right anout that conclusion.
less time to waste now; i'm one of the very few in that one age survey, whatsit 0.8% of all votes! :whistle:

Reactions: anne O'nymous

kenmills

Dec 13, 2018
I'm being really thick here, but how do you alter teh levels. I can open the menu and see teh chears are enabled, but i want to reduce the level of teh band as I have a bug with placing teh internet ad i think? thanks

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
i have ***** under "TV station 'event'" what am i missing ? pls help
bugged election ... fixed with console
Hmm... To unlock the said event, you need to won the election. There were a bug, but it's fixed in the game and there's a fix in the mod. Therefore, it was locked because you still had something to do, and you didn't need to use the console.

I'm being really thick here, but how do you alter teh levels. I can open the menu and see teh chears are enabled, but i want to reduce the level of teh band as I have a bug with placing teh internet ad i think? thanks
It's under "Events" -> "Characters", and it's "Exciting" Band on the right page. Just click on the -.
But if you can't place the advertisement for a photographer, it mean that you haven't finished with the band ; you can do it when you reach their maximal level of corruption.

How did you do this - i had exactly the same issue? thanks
Win the election, then use gas potion in the TV station.

farwar

May 29, 2020
How did you do this - i had exactly the same issue? thanks
shift +o for console) support_rate += 10

Hmm... To unlock the said event, you need to won the election. There were a bug, but it's fixed in the game and there's a fix in the mod. Therefore, it was locked because you still had something to do, and you didn't need to use the console.
I think i did everything. I tried to win election after finishing 2.60 content. Everyone was my slaves, i had all support, i read and tried to get support from mayors wife 5 time, i had interview with a teacher i think, couple repeatable interview with old mayor and reporter, was at home and saw news reporter using dildos. i tried many thing many times.
i can send save if you want.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I think i did everything.
Not according to your need to increase support_rate.
To fix the initial error, the mod compute its value every time you decide to give a campaign speech. Therefore, if you need to increase it by yourself, it mean that you still have to gain one support, or forgot to ask for someone to express its support.

kenmills

Dec 13, 2018
Thank you very much, I now have the pronographer and have potioned her. she says she needs to get a bed and then nothing happens. puzzling!

farwar

May 29, 2020
Not according to your need to increase support_rate.
To fix the initial error, the mod compute its value every time you decide to give a campaign speech. Therefore, if you need to increase it by yourself, it mean that you still have to gain one support, or forgot to ask for someone to express its support.
Well i tried many time and all of them, and according to this mod i did everything except this one, couldn't press + on anyone.
and after getting support_rate += 10 from console i tried to do speech and it get back to 50%

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
and after getting support_rate += 10 from console i tried to do speech and it get back to 50%
What mean that you've still one support to earn.
As I said, doing speech recompute the value accordingly to the support you have, and if you had them all, you should be at 60%:
  • Scarlet & Victoria (Mayor's family) ;
  • The church ;
  • The police station ;
  • The school ;
  • The hospital ;
  • The rock band.
I guess it's the last one that is missing for you. So, same advice than above, take a look at the walkthrough, to see what step you're still missing with those marvelous girls.

farwar

May 29, 2020
What mean that you've still one support to earn.
As I said, doing speech recompute the value accordingly to the support you have, and if you had them all, you should be at 60%:
  • The church ;
  • The police station ;
  • The school ;
  • The hospital ;
  • The rock band.
I guess it's the last one that is missing for you. So, same advice than above, take a look at the walkthrough, to see what step you're still missing with those marvelous girls.
I had all of them , at one point i had 70% approval. I finished all content, i think .

I wish there was some indication of finished content

Last edited:

d1ck35_e1

Jul 17, 2019
Did not know if its the MOD but i get an Error when Training with Evelyn and gif her the Potion (can be Skippt by klicking Ignore) but its an error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'Men' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/island.rpyc", line 4127, in script
  File "P:\Games\corruption\Current Version\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "P:\Games\corruption\Current Version\renpy\ast.py", line 537, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'Men' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.60
Fri Dec 10 15:49:24 2021

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Did not know if its the MOD but i get an Error when Training with Evelyn and gif her the Potion (can be Skippt by klicking Ignore) but its an error.
Not the mod, it's one of the two errors in this update. Just click on ignore.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Does the mod allow anyway of getting the mayor family percentage if youve missed it? big ask i know!
Yes. It automatically correct the campaign rate according to the support you effectively got.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Odd, i've all the support and ran all the press conference things and i'm still at 50%
By all, you mean those ones ?
  • The church ;
  • The police station ;
  • The school ;
  • The hospital ;
  • The rock band.
Also, you need to do a campaign speech for the correction to be applied.
If it's not enough, I can't really help. When Mr.C finally corrected the bug, I did a test, both with a previous version and the fixed one, and I had no issue. The mod fixed correctly the value for people using an old save, while not messing with the fixed version of the game. Yet you're the second in few days to talk about this issue.

kenmills

Dec 13, 2018
By all, you mean those ones ?
  • The church ;
  • The police station ;
  • The school ;
  • The hospital ;
  • The rock band.
Also, you need to do a campaign speech for the correction to be applied.
If it's not enough, I can't really help. When Mr.C finally corrected the bug, I did a test, both with a previous version and the fixed one, and I had no issue. The mod fixed correctly the value for people using an old save, while not messing with the fixed version of the game. Yet you're the second in few days to talk about this issue.
thank you so much for your reply. Yes, I have all those (so 6x10%) and have ran them all multiple times and still have 50% so i guess there's still a bug present.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes