Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Is it fine to just install over the old version or do you recommend doing a clean "install"?
There's 99% chance that it is fine. I made sure that it firstly clean every bit of the previous version, but I can't guaranty at 100% that it will always works.
But there's no fear to have. I do not touch to the game files, therefore at worse just remove every files/directory starting by "AON", and install the mod again.

Reactions: Curium255

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
1st bug
Woman in playground

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it's because of the conflict with the "anti-random," where the player can choose where the girls are hiding during the game of hide-and-seek.
When I disable this module in the settings of the modification - the error does not occur anymore.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I think it's because of the conflict with the "anti-random," where the player can choose where the girls are hiding during the game of hide-and-seek.
It's even directly in the unrandomization.

I attached a fixed version of the faulty file. Download it, uncompress it like you would do for the whole mod. I'll wait few more day before updating the whole mod, in case I missed other small bugs.

Thanks for the report.

Side note: I really like the new design for my mod. Easier to identify the bug, easier to fix it, and easier to distribute a temporary fix.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I play this game on joiplay and there's no home button on the app's keyboard. You wrote that we can access the mod by pressing shift+keypad. Which keypad?
I wrote "SHIFT + keypad *", what is in fact an error, it should be "numpad" (what I'll correct once I finished this answer).
But I also wrote that you can move the mouse to the top left corner of the screen, and click on the icon that will then appear. This should works without problem for you.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
As I said - I play on Android so no option to hover with mouse.
At worse, the introduction screen appear once by play, either when you start the game, or the first time you load a save file. So if really you need to change the configuration, save the game, quit it, then launch it again. You should be able to access the configuration the first time you'll load.

I have on my todo list to make the icon always visible, but for this I need to find an easy way to let the player change its position ; else it risk to mess with the interface of the game. But, well, it's easier to say it than to do it correctly.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Small issue - I'm not able to press Escape to access the Game menu.
Can I enable it somehow?
Hmm, without the mod, this is effectively blocked, but with the mod it works perfectly. And I need to add that I don't know why it works with the mod since it don't touch to this.

• Sad
Reactions: jackoffonher

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so i tried using the mod here but its not quite working correctly
most features like choosing what to see or using the notebook to change stats is not working but the game still notices the mod is installed with the initial page it gives me plus i can change some things like money and potions

i also got a log txt file with this in it

Dec 31 02:15:06 [ERROR ] [game/momsis.rpyc:20] decreaseMain - exceptions.IndexError: list index out of range
[...]/game/AON-packages/AONmod_level.py:145
None
[...]/game/AON-packages/AONutils2.py:326
None
[...]/game/AON-packages/AONmod_level.py:148
None

i tried to remove the files and start a game first then reinstall them but still not working

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Dec 31 02:15:06 [ERROR ] [game/momsis.rpyc:20] decreaseMain - exceptions.IndexError: list index out of range
Hmm...
What was the character you reduced the corruption level, and what was its level when the error happened ? I mean the modified level if it don't happened right from the start.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Hmm...
What was the character you reduced the corruption level, and what was its level when the error happened ? I mean the modified level if it don't happened right from the start.
the only one that worked was the mother and daugther option
at first nothing happened when i clicked plus then i did minus and it randomly gave them 125 i believe
after that i could increase and reduce that one specifically

but nothing else still worked and when actually going to either of those they where still not corrupted so i dont really know what happened here

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
the only one that worked was the mother and daugther option
at first nothing happened when i clicked plus then i did minus and it randomly gave them 125 i believe
after that i could increase and reduce that one specifically

but nothing else still worked and when actually going to either of those they where still not corrupted so i dont really know what happened here
I may be misinterpreting, it sounds like you are at the beginning/early of the game and trying to increase their corruption through the mod without doing anything else. The way I had understood the mod is that it allowed adjusting the corruption level after you had unlocked it for the character using potions to be able to go back to and forth between unlocked levels to view scenes, I don't believe it is meant to work before they have been potioned (I could be wrong). It is very useful for scenes such as doing the video with mom and sis in the living room since there are different scenes depending on who is corrupted and how much.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
I may be misinterpreting, it sounds like you are at the beginning/early of the game and trying to increase their corruption through the mod without doing anything else. The way I had understood the mod is that it allowed adjusting the corruption level after you had unlocked it for the character using potions to be able to go back to and forth between unlocked levels to view scenes, I don't believe it is meant to work before they have been potioned (I could be wrong). It is very useful for scenes such as doing the video with mom and sis in the living room since there are different scenes depending on who is corrupted and how much.
ah okay that could be it then i just assumed it let me customize all that...think i should look for something else that does that then since i have play the game so much i just kinda want to get towards the end and see what i missed

Reactions: Curium255

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] I don't believe it is meant to work before they have been potioned (I could be wrong).
You are right, but it still mean that there's a bug, because it shouldn't be possible to change the levels the way
fantasianme did it.

But, hmm, I'll wait to have sobered and slept before looking at this :D

Happy new year to everyone to who it apply.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
ah okay that could be it then i just assumed it let me customize all that...think i should look for something else that does that then since i have play the game so much i just kinda want to get towards the end and see what i missed
This won't take very long, you can add as much money and potions as you need by clicking on them and by default it only takes one potion per level so you can get them up rather quickly.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
This won't take very long, you can add as much money and potions as you need by clicking on them and by default it only takes one potion per level so you can get them up rather quickly.
true i just remember some stuff having to go through specific stuff just to let you do it like on the playground with the husband i think
and i never did much in the second zone so i would not remember that stuff
think its easier to grab one of the other mods that just lets me modify it

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
think its easier to grab one of the other mods that just lets me modify it
Not to promote mine, but all the other mods are outdated and have more chance to break the game than to help you cheat.
There's also no interest in artificially increasing the corruption level. Of course, the first levels sometimes (it depend of the character) feel limited, but the whole content is in this progression. Speeding up the game (by having the corruption level be raised by a single potion) is interesting, but raising manually the level make you miss a big part of the content. Globally speaking, doing this would only let you see a tenth of what the game have to offer.

Reactions: notBatman747

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the update.
Is the download in the first page always the newest available? I mean does it have the bugfixes mentioned in the past few posts already incorporated?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Is the download in the first page always the newest available? I mean does it have the bugfixes mentioned in the past few posts already incorporated?
It is the newest, yes. But no, it don't have the last bug fixes included.
I waited a bit to see if there were other bugs, then with the holidays I didn't really had the time to fully integrate the fixes. Unless unforeseen circumstances, I should do it this week-end.

Godhak

Jul 18, 2017
I just did a clean install on Windows PC, with only this mod and the fix uploaded for the unrand file.

I have tried to press SHIFT+HOME in the main screen and this is what happens:
Exception: Style u'AONmc_smallText' does not exist.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I just did a clean install on Windows PC, with only this mod and the fix uploaded for the unrand file.

I have tried to press SHIFT+HOME in the main screen and this is what happens:
Exception: Style u'AONmc_smallText' does not exist.
Hmm... I'll look at this.

In between the attached file force the creation of the styles, therefore it should fix the issue. Download it, and put it in the "[path to the game]/game/AON-packages/" directory.

Also, sorry for the lack of update Monday. I had a familial emergency (nothing too serious, but time consuming) and haven't had the possibility to works on the mod this week-end.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes