alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
my game crashes when i try to start the scenes with aunt and cousins at high corruption and the class play with mom and sister, any help please?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
:HeyGuys:
Stay on topic. A conversation with an old man is nothing to be worried about. Let's wait and see where Mr. C is taking this train to. Jumping to conclusions, crying about content that may never appear, and talking about women wearing strap-ons reminds me of those little old ladies spreading gossip hoping for drama to happen so they have something besides their depressing lives to talk about. :rolleyes:
The new neighborhood is shaping up to be a fun visit, isn't it? Milfs for the win!

D

Deleted member 110377

Just my two cents to the "Oh noez NTR/Cuckolding debate". Its not really NTR/Cuckolding because they do not get stolen away. The MC stays in control and at least in the last scene "gives" or offers them to the old man. Its just an other possible cliche/trope from Hentais with corruption/slutification the MC owns his sluts and gives them to other men to fuck because he is in charge of them, NTR would imply that he can't control it/is the victim. I mean later the Idea with Utopia is the same, that you would give your slave to utopia for other men to use too and in the maid cafe its similar. I mean I understand when other people don't like it (I don't really care) but its not real NTR and imo it does not contradict the game so far.

Reactions: rgnar62

DestroXPussy

Dec 10, 2017
Just my two cents to the "Oh noez NTR/Cuckolding debate". Its not really NTR/Cuckolding because they do not get stolen away. The MC stays in control and at least in the last scene "gives" or offers them to the old man. Its just an other possible cliche/trope from Hentais with corruption/slutification the MC owns his sluts and gives them to other men to fuck because he is in charge of them, NTR would imply that he can't control it/is the victim. I mean later the Idea with Utopia is the same, that you would give your slave to utopia for other men to use too and in the maid cafe its similar. I mean I understand when other people don't like it (I don't really care) but its not real NTR and imo it does not contradict the game so far.
Well it is NTR in a way, just not in the MC perspective. The MC is the one who did NTR whereby he promptly took some of the women from their husbands (ex-husband for Heather) and possibly getting public gangbang from them.

D

Deleted member 110377

Well it is NTR in a way, just not in the MC perspective. The MC is the one who did NTR whereby he promptly took some of the women from their husbands (ex-husband for Heather) and possibly getting public gangbang from them.
Yeah in this case you are right but people start to complain about the last update(s) where the MC is offering the girls half way to the old dude in the spay or young guys while swimming afaik.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I think the MC is more or less showing off his women, more so than he is offering them to the old man.

Nov 17, 2017
no but this game is pretty staightforward just ask me any questions that you have trouble with btw the corruption levels starts at 75/120/175/210/265 it pretty much shows a event for each time their corruption lv goes up and each lvs shows a different action picture talk scene then the other lvs
So if you don't want to miss scenes, go slow if you're close to those levels? I thought I saw that there's shower scenes, but I can't find a shower anywhere in the house.

3.70 star(s) 202 Votes