A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
I didn't pay attention with the previous versions since it was "a bit less" to DL, but this time he managed to block my quota as well ^^ maybe someone who managed the download can make a gdrive file ? I dunno I didn't download for 2 days and somehow it said I reached 5GB :( I was at 90%

Galin

May 5, 2017
Mega Download for Big Files:
-Install MegaSync
-Download... When it stops
-reconnect your Internet Connection or restart router (get a new IP)
-Continue Downloading...

BlackGrimReaper

Jun 29, 2017
Great job.
How did you do it? Is there a tutorial or something?
There are other games that can benefit from this. Zoe's Temptation for example.
I am trying to make repacks and delta patches of all the latest and popular games/visual-novels releasing in front of my eyes but I can't take a look at all of them. Send me a list (with links to the threads if possible) and I will try to make some of the repacks/delta patches if possible.

Last edited:

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
or has been stated multiple times you could get megadounloader
Megadownloader doesn't work anymore the company that owns Mega.nz now fixed the exploit in the site that was allowing the application to work. If its been working for you it's because you haven't downloaded enough to hit your limit yet.

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
@Alastier
I d'l today, so far 8GB from Mega, with MegaD, without any problems. Without downloader, my limit is around 1GB

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Found a neat bug at aunt's house where time never changed. I managed to finish everything with the bar and the aunt/twins in a single morning phase.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
or has been stated multiple times you could get megadounloader
They patched it a few weeks ago. You are no longer able to bypass the quota cap with Mega Downloader, megatools or any other download manager. The only way to get over the limit now is to use a VPN or, if you have a dynamic IP, to reset your router a get a new one.

Here's the link about it.

Last edited:

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
There are so many good models from Illusion games out there and every girl in this game have very ugly breasts!

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
There are so many good models from Illusion games out there and every girl in this game have very ugly breasts!
Same reason he can't apply make up correctly to his models, a 10 minute youtube vid can fix that. Right now they look like damn clowns.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
hi. Can someone upload the 00console.rpy please. I have error after trying to edit it...
What sort of error? You shouldn't need a copy since you are making a one word edit.

Is the file write protected at all? I've done this hundreds of times and never had an issue with editing any of the Renpy files.

Reactions: setter6
3.70 star(s) 199 Votes