Dinka

May 15, 2018
Ok. I apologize in advance, because I'm going to ask what I'm sure is a stupid question. I just started playing this yesterday, how do I corrupt the mother and sister? They're either asleep or standing in the living room looking at each other ALL the time never an option to give potion or use gas potion? Took them to the spa they're inseparable. WTF? Thanks.

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
Ok. I apologize in advance, because I'm going to ask what I'm sure is a stupid question. I just started playing this yesterday, how do I corrupt the mother and sister? They're either asleep or standing in the living room looking at each other ALL the time never an option to give potion or use gas potion? Took them to the spa they're inseparable. WTF? Thanks.
meet them in their room

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
If you don't like it, why don't you pay for it and post the link here yourself? Don't complain for something that is free.
Not complaining as much as just finding it weird. Since the posts usually go up before the links are ready (at least for the heavy version) I was wondering whether they were not up yet or if they guy who shared the changelog just doesn't want to share, which is his choice.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Not complaining as much as just finding it weird. Since the posts usually go up before the links are ready (at least for the heavy version) I was wondering whether they were not up yet or if they guy who shared the changelog just doesn't want to share, which is his choice.
i think he was just able to see the post and he copied and paste here meaning hes a $1 pateron

Reactions: kzk0987

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
yeey, I'm glad someone has the same opinion,,
yes, you're true, they look more like teens,,
i hope Mr.C update stories about them..
well i hope that does cause an important reason why i want to have the option to corrupt them is that, as you previously said, THEY DRINK THE POTION, a potion which should corrupt absolutely every woman. so what happens to them? they simply don´t think of you as creepy and like to play with you :noexpression:. i mean i just hate this lack of consistency.
and if someone who is involved in making this game reads this:
if you don´t intend to let them get corrupted just change the man potion into a i don´t know "i don´t wish to bang you"-potion and change their story so that you give the mothers the normal potion and their kids get the changed man potion, that would at least make me satisfied.
but to go to the being weird aspect of this topic: yes, i feel very weird (well at least i am not generally into to these charas so i think i´m fine).

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
If I recall correctly it's never explicitly stated the daughters drink the potion. They start acting nicer towards the protagonist because he bought them ice cream.
If they did drink (as it's not clear whether only the mothers or all 4 girls drink the potion when you offer it after play sessions) they are not affected, maybe younger people aren't susceptible to sexual corruption or something.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
If I recall correctly it's never explicitly stated the daughters drink the potion. They start acting nicer towards the protagonist because he bought them ice cream.
If they did drink (as it's not clear whether only the mothers or all 4 girls drink the potion when you offer it after play sessions) they are not affected, maybe younger people aren't susceptible to sexual corruption or something.
well they did suck on their mommys titties and watch their mommies taste some special ice cream and didnt get freaked out over it :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
well they did suck on their mommys titties and watch their mommies taste some special ice cream and didnt get freaked out over it :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
True all this...normally i think they will be corupted but i dont know how Patreon will see this...i think will be a age problem. But i played Harem Hotel and the blonde girl look the same age so maybe they will alow it. Age is dificult to prove in this games afterall. As long at the author say its 18 and the girls dont look like 5 year old i think will be ok.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Be careful man, people around here really don't like paedo shit, myself included.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
So much time already pass and we still not have new update of the game. Its very sad
you kinda complained 3 times since the changelog was posted here dont you think we are all feeling anxious im more so since i ive played this game since the first version more then likely its not even going to be posted here this week and going to be posted here when $10 dollar supporters get it
True all this...normally i think they will be corupted but i dont know how Patreon will see this...i think will be a age problem. But i played Harem Hotel and the blonde girl look the same age so maybe they will alow it. Age is dificult to prove in this games afterall. As long at the author say its 18 and the girls dont look like 5 year old i think will be ok.
yeah pateron is the only thing that will prevent that from being expanded on
Be careful man, people around here really don't like paedo shit, myself included.
funny you should say that because when it was question before about this game not being allowed the mod said they look 14 and its ok and another thing is i dont care if you dont like pedo shit its not real its a drawing thus i like artist like shadman and INCOGNITYMOUS and other hentai parodies i love all women from lolis to teens to young milfs to cougars and to grannies i dont prejudge i fap to them all

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ive seen your comments as well and im glad you are into the loli just like me :p
if you mean wanting to corrupt the 2 daughters then yep you are totally right if you are talking about lolis in general then i have to disapoint you but thats not my cup of tea (i know that game makes me a bit strange)

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes