uztgft

May 26, 2018
Now that the end of the month is coming with the reveal of the relece schedule i wonder what is most likely to be updated?
I am personaly hoping for the park couple

Reactions: Ajitj

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Well technically, he is already one old corrupt pervert not even knowing his wife is screwing another guy right in his face xD

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I would dearly love for a game with so much wanton sex as this to have pregnancy...

Reactions: uztgft

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I would dearly love for a game with so much wanton sex as this to have pregnancy...
Well SS doesnt have as much sex but they are animated scenes though! Dialogue is much better too. Pregnancy should be here by halloween for it

Summertime saga

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I mean, when you take Nicole in to become a slave some of the patrons talk about how much they love fucking Jennys tits. You get the private room after that though so I'm not sure how that works. I definitely wish you could set some of them to personal only, but it's whatever as it is.

Doin gods work friend.
They say "Yeah I love her fucking huge boobs" not "Yeah I love fucking her huge boobs" unless we're talking about two different scenes. The closes thing I've seen to sharing is Mrs.Simpson when she sends you a pic of her naked surrounded by her students.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i can't seems to find out how, can I ask for help on how to do it? And I am looking also for the girl who dropped her key how can I find her?
she is the clerk in the 24/h shop... keep talkeing to her at evening and help her out by "looking around" inside the shop
eventually you'll be able to invite her on a date once, provideing a chance for corruption

SpankySid

Apr 21, 2018
I'm loving this game and I appreciate all the tips and contributions in this thread!
I've tried several games recommended from this site, but I've found that I'm in complete lust with the rendered nipples in Corruption. Sure, the breasts are quite large on most of the women, fine, whatever, but those big meaty nipples, oh my!!!

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes