Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
i don't want to upload it but you all still asking it so here it is the LITE ver

Bugfix are attached below

Corruption is Owned by Mr.C. I do not own any of this. This is not my property. This is non-profit presentation for entertainment purposes only.
All rights go to Mr.C ( )
What file i can put this?

May 16, 2018
Hello guys! I hope someone can help me.
Since there are no save gallery for all possible scenes in the game and i'm playing on android (no cheat mod for the list)
How can i make sure that i have uncovered all the scenes? Is there a guide/walkthrough on how to get all scenes. Thank you!

I really love this game and i don't want to miss out on all possible scenes.

May 16, 2018
the scene you talk about exist if heather, aunt and twins are corrupted enough you can get this scenes if you go to cafe and ask heather for a BJ or a HJ i don't remember exactly but if my memory serves me right i think it's a BJ
Wow did not know this exists. On what Corruption level?
Can you give other examples i might have missed?
Thank you!

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
Wow did not know this exists. On what Corruption level?
Can you give other examples i might have missed?
Thank you!
i don't know the level of corruption because i reached over 200 corruption from the beginning of the game but i will tell u that dates have updates so maybe u miss the new dates scenes

Reactions: IceBearApproves

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
How far is this game from being completed?
i would say about halfway since almost every caracter is fully corrupted only hospital is not corrupted that much but also MC have only 3 slaves up to date so i would say game finished around V2.20 but again this is only my opinion and i can be wrong

Reactions: Muramasa0

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Corruption [v1.20] [Mr.C]- Original Size: 3.72GB

Download PC (451MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you very much

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone know how to open this game on MAC? I used two different app store unarchiving programs...both times (once unzipped) the file icon was double-clicked and then an error message popped up telling it is "not a game", So is 'x gonna give it to ya'? or what. Seriously..how the fark to play this?

koben14

Aug 28, 2017
thx dude

Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Corruption [v1.20] [Mr.C]- Original Size: 3.72GB

Download PC (451MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes