Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can someone help me with:
how to be close to megan's husband
how to corrupt girls in school :< ?
Search function is your friend... there are very detailed explanation for both of your questions in this thread
Windows 10
not sure in that case but there should also be some kind of mentioning for Standard programs in the config menu

Last edited:

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
In the last update I cannot longer access to the phone and set dates (I know, that happened before with a previous update, but I replayed the entire game).
Am I the only one with that problem?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can't date enslaved girls via phone... you can only do that by going to your private room in UTOPIA
same apparently goes for interactions at their respective home

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
you can't date enslaved girls via phone... you can only do that by going to your private room in UTOPIA
same apparently goes for interactions at their respective home
They haven´t been enslaved yet. Problem is I cannot get the phone.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help
I download the but i just do not understand why the mod do not work. Can someone tell me if the mod working or not?
Do i need to use the other mod? I just wanna do easy money and easy potion, because i restart the game from the scratch. The last version i play was the v0.65. So i now have an huge ammunt of event to play.

Who mod do you all think i need to use?
Also... i now see that there is also potion for man >.> do i need to fear gay content? Can someone tell me who the man potion do?
I do not wanna see gay thing or shared women with other men.
Can someone tell me if there is... how to say, i am not ask for a walkthrough. But an easy way to understand if i have do all the thing i can do.
Anticipate thankses.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Hi guys i need some help
I download the but i just do not understand why the mod do not work. Can someone tell me if the mod working or not?
Do i need to use the other mod? I just wanna do easy money and easy potion, because i restart the game from the scratch. The last version i play was the v0.65. So i now have an huge ammunt of event to play.

Who mod do you all think i need to use?
Also... i now see that there is also potion for man >.> do i need to fear gay content? Can someone tell me who the man potion do?
I do not wanna see gay thing or shared women with other men.
Can someone tell me if there is... how to say, i am not ask for a walkthrough. But an easy way to understand if i have do all the thing i can do.
Anticipate thankses.
This is going to sound kinda harsh, but I mean no offense to you in particular. I just have this issue with asking rather obvious questions myself. I apologize in advance.

Now, did you see a gay tag anywhere for this game? No? That is a BIG tag to miss and could result in a huge backlash for content creators. As such, if you don't see it, its not there.

As for sharing women, so far, there is nothing in the game about sharing women. I hope that it doesn't get added or if it does, its only as an option and not forced on us. To sum that up, no you are not sharing any women right now.

Now what does the potion do you may wonder. It makes the men into cucks. You have sex basically in front of them and they just accept it. That's all it does so far. If you've played through the game a good enough length, you'll notice a lot of women have husbands or boyfriends. This potion lets you get around that with barely any effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This is going to sound kinda harsh, but I mean no offense to you in particular. I just have this issue with asking rather obvious questions myself. I apologize in advance.

Now, did you see a gay tag anywhere for this game? No? That is a BIG tag to miss and could result in a huge backlash for content creators. As such, if you don't see it, its not there.

As for sharing women, so far, there is nothing in the game about sharing women. I hope that it doesn't get added or if it does, its only as an option and not forced on us. To sum that up, no you are not sharing any women right now.

Now what does the potion do you may wonder. It makes the men into cucks. You have sex basically in front of them and they just accept it. That's all it does so far. If you've played through the game a good enough length, you'll notice a lot of women have husbands or boyfriends. This potion lets you get around that with barely any effort.
Oh lol do not worry. Yeah i see the genre tag. But i learn a little thing. That during the update thing, many developer start to add many different fetish to day game. Or perhaps remove some >.>
So... better to ask, then find it during you (in this case XD me playthrough).
So i ask if there was gay or share thing, because like you i do not wanna share me girls/women in game. Also i not like gay thing. So XD
Well if the man potion work like that. I dubit i use it. I do not like also to see men masturbate while watching mc fuck XD
Perhaps just for couriusity i try it and then load it XD
Anyway thank you for the answer^^

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone tell me how to make this work on MAC? Seems to be issues after unpacking it. It wont open.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Oh lol do not worry. Yeah i see the genre tag. But i learn a little thing. That during the update thing, many developer start to add many different fetish to day game. Or perhaps remove some >.>
So... better to ask, then find it during you (in this case XD me playthrough).
So i ask if there was gay or share thing, because like you i do not wanna share me girls/women in game. Also i not like gay thing. So XD
Well if the man potion work like that. I dubit i use it. I do not like also to see men masturbate while watching mc fuck XD
Perhaps just for couriusity i try it and then load it XD
Anyway thank you for the answer^^
They don't masturbate or anything like that. They just think what you're doing is completely natural and accept you fucking their women. They just go about their day as if nothing is wrong. I mention this because you need those potions to get some of the women corrupted. Like the aunt and twins. The uncle just listens to everything you say after you give him the potion.

It's basically like a potion to make them forget they should be upset about it. There's no sexual act in the game involving another man. Only you fuck the women. Or masturbate to the women. The only time you see another man in a scene is when it involves characters that can't be corrupted. I think I only saw one micro scene that involved another guy fucking some random chick. And I believe I've done everything you can in the game so far.

I advise keeping a healthy supply of all the potions, you'd be grateful when the time comes to use them. Especially the gas potion.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
A while ago I realized that as long as the school is open on the days you teach computer class, you can work when you want. Therefore, you can do any activities that don't take all day, then work at the school in the evening.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can someone tell me how to make this work on MAC? Seems to be issues after unpacking it. It wont open.
It's missing the thing that actually opens the app inside the .app. I think this is a common problem with some renpy mac apps, some developers just aren't doing it correctly. They should go on renpy forums and search for a fix.

Reactions: bjornt2 and Calyps0

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I dunno. I don't seem to be able to muster much excitement for this game recently.

It's probably because with corruption in games and stories, I usually prefer if the corrupted don't turn out to be mindless, completely destroyed sexaddicts.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes