autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
It is his insurance for a possible flop of Lust Village. Mr.C thinks like a businessman, and in my opinion he is doing it in the right way, because he can use the loose ends of old characters and connect them with the new ones.

Another reason why you are getting frustrated is, because you are playing every update. Take a break for 3 or 6 months and the game will have a fresh taste like playing it for the first time. ;)
I'm just concern the dev is like EA dev, yes i admit it i play this game every update. But that doesn't mean he/she can't finish or atleast make a progress on other character that already implemented in the game. Take a good look at game called harem hotel (not advertising the game but the dev know how to handle thier game), they introduce us to a new character and keep making a story progression on each character that are already in the game.

If you think he is doing a the right way, it's not, it is bad for his/her reputation in fact. As i said if you want to introduce a new character and tied the character up on previous character, he need atleast make a progression on that character too. And in this update the dev introduce us to new character like a fat ladies, what's that supposed to do in story progression, they don't related at all they both probaly just going to be a side character.

Reactions: Synaxis

samitn

Dec 8, 2018
there is a bug in the Android version: after the visit of the grandmother and when we come back to see her, no matter the choice we make we always come back to the main menu

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
A few people have reported this bug and I've been unable to reproduce it. A solution you can try: Use UnRen to enable the console, then type the following commands:

sex_of_maria = 210
level_of_sisters = 1
jump mariapray

If that doesn't work, send a copy of your save file and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks. I'll check it out when I have the time.

For me it happened when I used D.S Sama's mod to increase all of the corruption levels to max one by one. There is a bug in the mod which won't allow you to increase the level of the sisters. Every time you press "Increase" you get redirected to the "Important info" advice section that tells you the conditions for doing it. Right after that, I went to the church and that shit happened.

KS26

May 30, 2018
Need some help, is there away to make sophia corrupted while having Jenny & nicole as sex slaves, because all i can do is give sophia a massage or go out, if i try to give her a position or talk to her it throw's me back to the main menu.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hi... I know I've already asked but nobody was kind enough to answer me ... I was wondering if anyone knows if you can find the cards of the female characters you can use on the Honey Select game?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
why when i want to corrupt GM games kicks me out of the game?

i downloaded the compressed version

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Thanks. I'll check it out when I have the time.

For me it happened when I used D.S Sama's mod to increase all of the corruption levels to max one by one. There is a bug in the mod which won't allow you to increase the level of the sisters. Every time you press "Increase" you get redirected to the "Important info" advice section that tells you the conditions for doing it. Right after that, I went to the church and that shit happened.
Yeah that's probably what did it, mods that let you adjust the stats are dangerous if you don't know what you're doing because this game is a giant pile of spaghetti code and nothing works in a consistent way. I'm still a bit mystified as to how that happened though, there shouldn't be any combination of variables that gives the behavior you described. Still, hope my method works out for you.

Reactions: Synaxis

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
excuse me can anyone tell me how can i corrupte the students and teachers in the school?
You need to first corrupt the headmaster of the school and then on Mondays during the weekly assembly you can use a gas potion there. As for the teachers you should be able to do it once the headmaster is corrupted and you work at the school, same using a gas potion.

Where is sophia ?
To find Sophia you must go to the livingroom and tell your family that you want to visit grandma.
On a side note, the Sophia content is bugged (at least for me) and it's impossible to use a potion on her since the game will crash. (SEE BELOW)

Need some help, is there away to make sophia corrupted while having Jenny & nicole as sex slaves, because all i can do is give sophia a massage or go out, if i try to give her a position or talk to her it throw's me back to the main menu.
The same thing is happening to me. Wait for a fix.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes