Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
ok for 1.40 what else is new besides coffee shop lady getting corrupted and getting the VIP card from aunt?
You can get Uncle Vip card. need corrupion aunt and maybe too Twins then go to uncle on Yard/garden.

Dose anyone know if the console commands still work
DS Sama Mod (on OP) is great and very easy use.

Can anyone know how to reduce the corruption lvel, I have missed the event on hospital
you can use DS Sama Mod (on OP) with reduce or raise. pretty easy.

Reactions: Akitson21

Username7

May 1, 2017
You should be able to not agree to it. Why pimp them out, you make the effort of corrupting them only to have them get fucked by others seems like a cuck move.
If it makes you feel any better there is a scene with the first three slaves in a restaurant where they flirt a bit with some guys but outright say "Yeah, Our bodies are for your master only." so it seems more of a look but don't touch deal.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can get Uncle Vip card. need corrupion aunt and maybe too Twins then go to uncle on Yard/garden.
I wish the people who keep posting this would stop doing so. For many of us this is NOT working.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I wish the people who keep posting this would stop doing so. For many of us this is NOT working.
If you enable debug mode you can change use the command "level_of_uncle=1" to reset the uncle back to normal before you used a gas potion on him. Then just use a gas potion as normal and you should be able to ask him about the VIP card. That's what I did with my old save and it worked.

Reactions: AWolfe

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Could someone tell me how I get the potions? and some tips on moving forward in the game, my language is not English, so I'm stuck and I can not move forward.

Vanquish

Aug 2, 2018
Could someone tell me how I get the potions? and some tips on moving forward in the game, my language is not English, so I'm stuck and I can not move forward.
You can only get potions by buying them,
To get money you have to work

To go buy a potion, get out of the house, there should be a menu that says go to "sanctuary" potions are there

Reactions: VM356255

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you enable debug mode you can change use the command "level_of_uncle=1" to reset the uncle back to normal before you used a gas potion on him. Then just use a gas potion as normal and you should be able to ask him about the VIP card. That's what I did with my old save and it worked.
Does this make the uncle appear in the yard?

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes