The_Mesmo

Aug 9, 2017
I got the following message:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/michelle.rpy", line 484, in script
File "game/michelle.rpy", line 635, in <module>
NameError: name 'evel_of_police' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/michelle.rpy", line 484, in script
File "D:\akabur\corruption-v1.55-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\akabur\corruption-v1.55-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1745, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\akabur\corruption-v1.55-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1739, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/michelle.rpy", line 635, in <module>
NameError: name 'evel_of_police' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 1.55
I get the same :(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
any unofficial mac versions or Nah?
Well, either you wait for someone upload a unofficial Mac version or you make your own by downloading the Windows build and correct version of Ren'Py SDK. The actual porting process is done in less as 5 min; downloading the Windows build is what takes most of the time. ;)

Craiger80

Dec 8, 2018
Is this game any good? I've had it on my download list for ages but never got round to playing it
i think its ok its not great, for me the story makes no sense but there are lots of h scenes. is it worth giving it a try? sure if you have time to kill

Reactions: Mormont

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Can we get a update patch a full download for a .05 update why? For us that downloaded 1.50 a update patch would be better.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Can we get a update patch a full download for a .05 update why? For us that downloaded 1.50 a update patch would be better.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
There is something that i do not undestand : is there a special for "punish amy" and "punish Bella" ?
cause after i raised to the top the corruption level of each character of the police station there is no more "look for newbies"
I was wondering the same thing, but I think we have seen all the scenes and the descriptions are misleading.

hmm think the story has already reached its limit.. they are corrupted to state that practically wear nothing. Maybe just like maxs life, a second part can make this game reach a new level or introducing ntr paths or other related ones.
I kinda agree, the effect of power and corruption wears off. I enjoy it everytime though since every location has it's own specialties.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I can't find the "Look for newbies scene" nor the "New world map: TV station".

Paul Core

Jul 17, 2017
I can't find the "Look for newbies scene" nor the "New world map: TV station".
Raise Michelle's corruption (ie: use potions), it should trigger a scene. The TV station is on the other town, but I'm not sure if you need to watch TV at your room first though.

Reactions: DJsona

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Raise Michelle's corruption (ie: use potions), it should trigger a scene.
After doing all of the Amy/Bella events I don't get the option to do anything with Michelle so I can't use a potion on her.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes