Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
I am kinda sick of big boobs
Why must it always be so oversized breasts?
To each his own, but I like it small and handy. :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There are all sizes in there.
You can have: Big, Normal-ish, Huge, Fat or Big.
*whoops, got too zealous with the delete button, context missing*
I just wish the slave route:
A) Didn't turn them into Ug-Hos
B) Did seem so mandatory

I can't remember. How many characters are smooth or are they all destined for the Carpet Showroom?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You can have: Big, Normal-ish, Huge, Fat or Big.
A) Didn't turn them into Ug-Hos
B) Did seem so mandatory

I can't remember. How many characters are smooth or are they all destined for the Carpet Showroom?
Well, yeah, most are bigger, because most prefer them that way, but there are smaller ones in there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Harem Hotel is more your speed then, a number of main girls in that one are petite.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Maybe Harem Hotel is more your speed then, a number of main girls in that one are petite.
Perhaps, but there are still things about this game I do enjoy.
The only thing I don't like is that sometimes his updates feel very sparse with no notion of fleshing them out.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Perhaps, but there are still things about this game I do enjoy.
The only thing I don't like is that sometimes his updates feel very sparse with no notion of fleshing them out.
I can't really argue with that, but we can play more than one game. XD

captivated

May 27, 2018
i only got 1.45for mac
can anyone upload 1.50 for mac
there is a thread in this website on how to play any renpy games on mac. All you have to do is download windows version in convert it to mac version,using renpy engine that you can download for free.

This question have been asked many times and been answered many times also. try to use the search function

there's people asking this question and have been answered 2 pages back, not that long ago

Last edited:

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
If you make mother/sister into slaves too fast you are unable to take them to the spa effectively locking yourself out of neighbour path :/ Anything i can do to fix it without restarting whole game?

Username7

May 1, 2017
If you make mother/sister into slaves too fast you are unable to take them to the spa effectively locking yourself out of neighbour path :/ Anything i can do to fix it without restarting whole game?
The easiest way I can think of is you could download the Better Experience mod it lets you free/re enslave them at will.

Reactions: TheDevian

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I can't give Gas potion to the swim class on monday? Is there an event that I've missed, because I can't get any progress with the principal or Simpson's class.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello,
I don't understand the picture Mrs Simpson sent to you. I read on this forum that there is no " sharing " in the game, so why this pictures with the boys ? I mean, the next step is the gangbang if it's keep going. And don't forget that expose your girls in front of everyone is a sort of share.
And there is absolutely no boy in the school. It's became a school for girls only ?

Edit : Yeah, the café scene is dangerously close... I am not sure that we don't have " sharing " tag in the next update...
Maybe it's the end of the road for me here. And the game needs a " Mind Break " tag.

Edit 2 : Yeah, no, It will definitly turn into sharing. It's already cross the line with the nun. Damn it ! I believed in this game !

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes