taler

Oct 5, 2017
When will this game be complete? I played 1.7 but want to wait till completion to go through it 1 final time.

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
Hello I have the family of Melissa in slave I made the events with the pole dance and everything but I still do not have access to the events with the high school students in slave and I cannot see the class of the teacher with the students.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Got an error when I had my bartender entertain:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/club.rpy", line 494, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'towm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Local_Games\Corruption\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Corruption\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 1.90

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I've enjoyed this game for a long time but in all honesty i'm not a fan of my club. Feels a little to much like ntr. Think this game is going away from the things i liked before, which was the incest and harem aspect. I got to enslave Dana and her daughter and didnt even fuck them lol. Like to see the game get back to the main story which was his family. Just a thought lol.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've enjoyed this game for a long time but in all honesty i'm not a fan of my club. Feels a little to much like ntr. Think this game is going away from the things i liked before, which was the incest and harem aspect. I got to enslave Dana and her daughter and didnt even fuck them lol. Like to see the game get back to the main story which was his family. Just a thought lol.
Yeah, I never really liked the club either, liked it a lot better when it was the cafe.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I too would rather focus on the family and impregnating them.

GiviMak

May 25, 2019
-New playground scene after 'Pet Play' with slave Maria

I was really exited when I saw this in changelog list, but.... well, it was funny, but dissappointing anyway. I thought it could be new hide-and-seek scenes, but it wasn't. Nevertheless the most disappointing thing for me was the sense of finality of this characters storys. I can just hope that I'm mistaking. But this thought seems real for me.

Reactions: Macgamer

emk2z

Sep 6, 2017
Really loved this game but I wish there was a way to avoid the slave event or anything further corruption and still keep unlocking events. As most girls' events become disgusting rather than kinky once enslaved for me. And you cant even go back and keep having sex with them

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 188, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 361, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 361, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 287, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 304, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'win_icon.png'.

Full traceback:
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 188, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 361, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1715, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 361, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 287, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 304, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2475, in interact
self.start()
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1667, in start
self.set_mode()
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1897, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "renpy/gl/gldraw.pyx", line 192, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode (gen\renpy.gl.gldraw.c:2802)
renpy.display.interface.post_init()
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1698, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1729, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "F:\dataapp\old\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'win_icon.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 1.90

fanghandschu

Feb 10, 2018
Got an error when I had my bartender entertain:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Local_Games\Corruption\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Local_Games\Corruption\corruption-v1.90-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 1.90
Have the same problem.... 2020-04-30 01_40_24-corruption.png

sresk

Oct 19, 2017
Corruption [v1.90] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (708 MB): - - MEGA - -
Any chance of getting this for Android?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Really loved this game but I wish there was a way to avoid the slave event or anything further corruption and still keep unlocking events. As most girls' events become disgusting rather than kinky once enslaved for me. And you cant even go back and keep having sex with them
I agree fully just feels like you are turning your women into whores for other to enjoy for the most part. To much like NTR for me. Its turned into a prostitution game or something. Harem not so much.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes