Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't think it is charging for the bugfix but the fact that at the date of release, 2.05 is only supposed to be accessed by the patrons who supported them for ten dollars or more.
He could have just made the fixed file itself a public affair. You'd still need the game to use it so no money lost there.

Shikaka2020

Sep 8, 2018
Could anyone help me with this? I'm not playing on 2.0 save, I started new game at 2.05version and I have used Cheat Mod. I can't access the Mayor Route anymore.

Full traceback:
File "game/cityhall.rpyc", line 85, in script
yNY�×!�Qi@4���
File "D:\Games\18+\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\18+\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\18+\corruption-v2.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/cityhall.rpy", line 85, in <module>
NameError: name 'mayor_trap' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/cityhall.rpy", line 85, in <module>
NameError: name 'mayor_trap' is not defined

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
So... semi silly question.
Can we play the game just fine or are there still bugs? Is everyone playing thru bugs or what.

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
Hey guys, im a new player. I have simple question, how do i enslave those women? I have principal and femteacher corruption lvl at 2.

When i try to tap enslave option, MC said dont know how to enslave yet. Do ineed to maxed the corruption lvl out? Because i cant find it in the walkthrough.

Thanks

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Hey guys, im a new player. I have simple question, how do i enslave those women? I have principal and femteacher corruption lvl at 2.

When i try to tap enslave option, MC said dont know how to enslave yet. Do ineed to maxed the corruption lvl out? Because i cant find it in the walkthrough.

Thanks
go to the sanctuary after leaving home and choose the option go to utopia

Reactions: Helmyoga

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
go to the sanctuary after leaving home and choose the option go to utopia
One more bro, that guide girl told me to make my family slave 1st when i try to enter private room.
So, do you have specific order whos goin to be enslaved 1st? Sorry for my broken english

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes