Apr 7, 2019
whats the difference between heavy and lite?
Dear kyleato1234,

The only difference between heavy and light is the graphical quality of the pictures. On my computer, I can't even tell the difference so I always download light.

Just a thought to share: a quick search of "heavy and light" in these threads will show the answer to this question right away. I don't mind answering, but it looks like you've been waiting a few days for a response and this might save you time in the future with questions. Best wishes, Barb.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
May someone explain why there are like way too many mods, and which should be i using if i want the walkthrough + the cheat mod, can i just use both without making the other one corrupted?

Cheers

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question i have a problem at the TV station, in the studio it say i have to do job advertisement on the internat but at the pc at home tehre is only internet surfing and working, where cna i do the advertisement and i did all scenes with teh rockband so far

Last edited:

kellyann

Feb 8, 2018
I keep getting a bunch of errors that stop me from progressing in the story. I can click the ignore button and it works sometimes, but i can't enslave the police department for example, even though all the criteria are met.

anyone know how to fix this or what's causing this?

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
I feel like the big tits tag doesn't sufficiently describe the ridiculous udders everyone in this game possesses.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have used the bugfixes on the first page, but despite this I am practically stuck in every storyiline

I can't proceed with the police rookies
I can't proceed with my friend's mother in her grandmother's building
I can't proceed with the mayor's family
I can't proceed as a tutor on the island...

I'm really not happy.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
When does the pregnancy come into play for any of the women?
Towards the end. Hours and hours into the game. For the main characters, pregnancy IS the end of the game. You see most of it during the end-game scenes. I made a post showing ALL pregnancies in this game right after the final update. search this thread and you can see all the pregnant ladies, even the grandmas ;)

May someone explain why there are like way too many mods, and which should be i using if i want the walkthrough + the cheat mod, can i just use both without making the other one corrupted?

Cheers
Wouldn't corrupting the game mean an instant win ;) Use AON's Better Experience mod, it has all you need.

Can someone tell me what happened to this image :( Why when you want to chat with the teacher the image is not entirely clear View attachment 2267954
Been like that for a few updates. It doesnt affect the game and youre not missing anything sexy in this pic. As to your specific question, fuck if I know the actual WHAT behind what makes it look like a half-negative.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
May someone explain why there are like way too many mods, and which should be i using [...]
I don't really like to do self advertisement, but since mine is the only one that have been updated since more than one year, it's also the only one that will works without breaking the game.

I keep getting a bunch of errors that stop me from progressing in the story. I can click the ignore button and it works sometimes, but i can't enslave the police department for example, even though all the criteria are met.

anyone know how to fix this or what's causing this?
With the total absence of information you provided (what "a bunch of errors" mean ?), no one will ever know what is happening, nor how to fix it.

question i have a problem at the TV station, in the studio it say i have to do job advertisement on the internat but at the pc at home tehre is only internet surfing and working, where cna i do the advertisement and i did all scenes with teh rockband so far
I guess that you installed the "internet mod". It's too old and replace the internet part by something that do not included what you need to progress.

You'll need to reinstall the game, and don't install this mod.

I have used the bugfixes on the first page, but despite this I am practically stuck in every storyiline
Well, there's 99,99% chances that you are stuck in every story lines because you installed those 2 years old bug fixes.
Like for the member above, you'll need to reinstall the game, and do not install the bug fixes this time.

I want this game to be remade by someone competent
:whistle:

uztgft

May 26, 2018
I don't really like to do self advertisement, but since mine is the only one that have been updated since more than one year, it's also the only one that will works without breaking the game.

With the total absence of information you provided (what "a bunch of errors" mean ?), no one will ever know what is happening, nor how to fix it.

I guess that you installed the "internet mod". It's too old and replace the internet part by something that do not included what you need to progress.

Well, there's 99,99% chances that you are stuck in every story lines because you installed those 2 years old bug fixes.
Like for the member above, you'll need to reinstall the game, and do not install the bug fixes this time.

Thank you for making your mod it helped a lot. Just one question even with the latest version of your mod i still cant become mayor even though the mod listed a fix for it. Does that mean that i should download the OG game again or should i do something else

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I can't see jod-ad when I surfering internet
What job ads ? The one for the MC to works as teacher, or the one where the MC want to hire a photographer ?

In the first case, you probably missed a step, take a look at the walkthrough to be sure.
In the second case, it's probably because you are using the outdated "internet mod", like I said in the post right before yours. What mean that you have to install the game again, without the mod this time.

Thank you for making your mod it helped a lot. Just one question even with the latest version of your mod i still cant become mayor even though the mod listed a fix for it.
Normally the fix isn't needed anymore, Mr.C having finally fixed the bug, and as far as I haven't missed something (what can happen), normally there's nothing more preventing to finish this quest.

But you aren't the first one to have this problem. Are you sure to have all the support you need ?
When you are on the city hall, you should be offered the possibility to have a speech with :
  • The mayor family ;
  • The church ;
  • The police ;
  • The school ;
  • The hospital ;
  • The 'exciting' rock band.
If one is missing, look at the walkthrough (link above on this post) to see what is missing. Else, replay each speech in order, to be sure that they all are counted correctly.

Normally this should be enough... but if software were always working as expected I wouldn't need to mod them, so if it persist don't hesitate to tell me, I'll look at it until I find what can be the problem.

Reactions: hentai charley

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018

thx

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes