MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Except the dev said he's stopped development. Think of it as one of those blatantly incomplete AAA releases.
It doesn't really matter what the dev. says. When the development of a game is stopped and there are placed in the game where it says "pending further development" it's NOT completed. It's abandoned. A game is only completed when there are no more outstanding development to be done. That is NOT the case for this game. Far from it.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
It doesn't really matter what the dev. says. When the development of a game is stopped and there are placed in the game where it says "pending further development" it's NOT completed. It's abandoned. A game is only completed when there are no more outstanding development to be done. That is NOT the case for this game. Far from it.
I've been noticing a lot of games on here lately, with a "complete" tag, that isn't actually finished. It's very misleading.

I would say this particular game is pretty much finished though. There's a (sort of) ending that hints at a sequel. But as far as I know, the sequel was never made.

What I hate most, is games with a "completed" tag having all sorts of "content will be added next update" messages. If they don't wanna call it abandoned, then come up with a different label for it. Using the "completed" tag for games that obviously aren't complete is retarded.

Reactions: AfroM

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I've been noticing a lot of games on here lately, with a "complete" tag, that isn't actually finished. It's very misleading.
Maybe if we all starts reporting them to the mods, they might start fixing it instead of just rejecting the reports.

I would say this particular game is pretty much finished though. There's a (sort of) ending that hints at a sequel. But as far as I know, the sequel was never made.
But there are big parts of the the game, that hasn't been touched at all. Like the web cam on the MC's computer, the utopia, where MC is supposed to be able to buy sex with other slaves or sell sex with his slaves, etc.

What I hate most, is games with a "completed" tag having all sorts of "content will be added next update" messages.
But this game has a lot of places where it says "come back for more in next update". Also it has a lot of quests that kind of ends in nothing, and aren't really attached to the main story, with their current ending.

If they don't wanna call it abandoned, then come up with a different label for it. Using the "completed" tag for games that obviously aren't complete is retarded.
Abandoned is the right word for games like this one. Let's not make a bigger mess with even more words for the same thing. There is already abandoned, on hold and completed. We don't need more statuses.

Reactions: Hellofacritic

youpla

May 9, 2017
Someone should just continue this game, with or without the author's agreement as he has clearly abandoned the project.

Reactions: Wawa145
Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 43190

Overview:
The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved. You can see different events for each corruption level.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-30
Release Date: 2022-06-29
Developer: Mr.C -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Game: Lust Village
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console codes:

Internet Mod:

To avoid repeating Principal's house scene error, install or
To fix the beach scene taking you back to the main menu download
this file

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (heavy): - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Win/Linux (Lite): - MEGA - -
Mac (lite): MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED * - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough (PDF version here) - * - Italian Translation* - Fan Sign - Walkthrough
Mods: Internet Mod - - - - Cheat /Gallery Mod

MoonlightWoolf & JantsoP thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142464 View attachment 142465 View attachment 142474 View attachment 142473 View attachment 142472 View attachment 142466 View attachment 142463 View attachment 345336 View attachment 142467 View attachment 142469 View attachment 142468 View attachment 15598 View attachment 15600 View attachment 15601
is this really complete? i keep finding places that say its still underdevelopment

uztgft

May 26, 2018
is this really complete? i keep finding places that say its still underdevelopment
Author created a hasty ending because the game was becoming to big to properly download and he grew a bit tired of working on it, Lust Village canonically takes place in the same universe and he said they are open to making a sequal to this

masiex

Mar 28, 2020
I;m just pissed there no way to go back to previous scenes with saves in that location or hacking the game. Its just so tedious.

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
Author created a hasty ending because the game was becoming to big to properly download and he grew a bit tired of working on it, Lust Village canonically takes place in the same universe and he said they are open to making a sequal to this
I hope he finishes this game once he's finished with Village instead of going to another project.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
I hope he finishes this game once he's finished with Village instead of going to another project.
He made it pretty clear thwat as far as he's concerned, he's done with this game. Sucks for us, but it is what it is. Hopefully someone with the skill will dare pick it up or remake it. But the chance of that is slim.

• Sad
Reactions: Hellofacritic

AfroM

Formerly 'AfroNutty'
Dec 26, 2017

What I hate most, is games with a "completed" tag having all sorts of "content will be added next update" messages. If they don't wanna call it abandoned, then come up with a different label for it. Using the "completed" tag for games that obviously aren't complete is retarded.
yes, i got so frustrated about this game because its made so fastastically to have it end taht way that i got inspired and am starting to do my own "corruption" game, but set on an caribean island instead same style as this game but slowly taking over the island, so many things that might happend are inspired from this game but im working on it

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes