Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Then Fenoxo himself who wrote so much smut he perma burned out his libidio and spends his days unironically shilling on twitter for the Biden administration. I wonder if he will go down the path of the cuck because he can't get hard for his wife anymore:unsure:.
This is the best part of fen's website at this point, despite not really playing the games much anymore, I still occasionally head over there to see what insane shit he posts on twitter.

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
I found this place after being dissapointed in this new update, since (nothing against people that like Quin) I really don't give a shit about Quin at all.

He has been more proactive recently, and while my character is the slutty type, whenever I see him pop-up, asking if I want to get frisky, I just shut him down and wish I could just stop him from interacting with me again :LUL:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Can't imagine whose seething is being called out, can't think of anyone who'd try to tear down someone else's work with that brainwashed bs because their fox slutwife (ad verbum) be worse than cow in every way :unsure:

And imagine if every writer was like this, actually thinking things through and appeasing the fanbase rather than their own cuck kink. Perhaps a good 90% of the companions wouldn't just exist to waste space at the tavern :HideThePain:

Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018
Man, why can't I just play smut games and jerk off in peace...
Why do devs have so fucking spergy.
CoC2 will implode, eventually. The writers have vastly different opinions on where characters and stories should go and Savin is such a control freak that he'll sabotage the project the minute it gets out of his hands. I don't really have an opinion on Quinn besides what some others have said before. Quinn has always made comments about banging your party members. He's a former lust cultist, that's kind of his thing. The problem comes when Quinn's writer wants his character to do things and interact with other characters that other writers and players don't.

I guess I actually do have an issue since I just realized that BubbleLord is responsible for writing Byvernia and Quin. Why expand on Quin or even have him as a party member when his character is so... one-dimensional. I'm much more interested in seeing more content for Byvernia. A character we can actually impregnate currently and yet doesn't have a continuation. We instead get content for the only male party member that actively tells players he wants to fuck every woman the player has encountered. What does that tell you?

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
Does anyone know what the item "mantijuana" is? I've searched on the Fenoxo forums and the wiki and couldn't find anything. I guess it's new?

EDIT: Nvm, I forgot I have silly mode on, and this is just Manticore Nip but it's 'aving a giggle.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does anyone know what the item "mantijuana" is? I've searched on the Fenoxo forums and the wiki and couldn't find anything. I guess it's new?

EDIT: Nvm, I forgot I have silly mode on, and this is just Manticore Nip but it's 'aving a giggle.
Manticore weed.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I found this place after being dissapointed in this new update, since (nothing against people that like Quin) I really don't give a shit about Quin at all.

He has been more proactive recently, and while my character is the slutty type, whenever I see him pop-up, asking if I want to get frisky, I just shut him down and wish I could just stop him from interacting with me again :LUL:
It's really easy to never interact with Quin again, leave him to die outside town like everyone else.

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
It's really easy to never interact with Quin again, leave him to die outside town like everyone else.
Well I didn't mind him at first so that's why I recruited him. I'm a sucker for unlocking more stuff in games. And I would have continued to not mind him at all but lately it feels that he has more scenes trigger randomly when you're in Hawkethorne of him looking to fuck or him getting yelled at by some mercenary.

Honestly, I would just really appreciate if they added an option to toggle random events like this on/off on a per-character basis. Like with Brienne having too many of the same sex scene that appeared too often that I was not allowed to refuse (and that I apparently had agreed to sometime earlier in my playthrough). I ended up having to modify the save file manually to toggle that off and have her stop (she still pops-up too often asking to be milked, but at least I can say no to that).

CaffeinatedPersone

Sep 15, 2019
Well I didn't mind him at first so that's why I recruited him. I'm a sucker for unlocking more stuff in games. And I would have continued to not mind him at all but lately it feels that he has more scenes trigger randomly when you're in Hawkethorne of him looking to fuck or him getting yelled at by some mercenary.

Honestly, I would just really appreciate if they added an option to toggle random events like this on/off on a per-character basis. Like with Brienne having too many of the same sex scene that appeared too often that I was not allowed to refuse (and that I apparently had agreed to sometime earlier in my playthrough). I ended up having to modify the save file manually to toggle that off and have her stop (she still pops-up too often asking to be milked, but at least I can say no to that).
Sooo Takahiro 2.0

Reactions: Fiz1247

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Like, 100% he'll get to fuck Cait and/or Atugia sooner than he'll get anything else with the PC.
> be a coc2 addicted player
> hate cait with all fibers of your soul
> quin says that he will fuck her right in front of you
> be upset because of that
Or I miss some links in this logical chain? Devs introduced STD into a game and cait is a main source of it? Or its purely "WHY HES HAVING SEX, NOT ME???????????????????"?

• Haha
Reactions: barsa and Rickart
Oct 15, 2021
What are you talking about lol, all of the new dialogue from the other companions is about how they'll never fuck Quinn, and the village scenes are either him getting shit on by the villagers or the completely platonic scene where Ivris schools him on alchemy. Did you actually read anything that was put in?
You must be new if you don't know how this game works. Bubs has already posted scenes that Quin will fuck Atugia and Cait.
I honestly have no clue who he is writing this for, other than to satisfy his OC retardation.
Frankly I don't give a fuck that Quin will fuck Cait or Atugia because I think both of those characters are shit.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
With this update I realize how important Berwyn was because even if I did not care about him, I would rather have him get more content than Quin. They removed Berwyn from the picture so now they focus on one male character that many don't like or want. God I like to ignore this fuck like he is a plague; out of all the people who I don't want in my party, Quin is at the forefront of that list. I feel like even the writers forgot he existed and only recently discovered there was another male character who could fill the gap of Berwyn.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Man, why would they post an update and then not put anything in it? That seems weird.

What do you mean, Quin? Who is that, never heard of it.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
In fact, I went to the discord to express personally that I don’t like what creates incomprehensible crap
And he should have thought about where he took the wrong turn, nevertheless, he behaves and reacts like a teenager with an incredibly bloated self-validation , I do not believe that an adult was arguing with me, or at least a sane man, no
And we still wonder why such content lately? Savin, not surprisingly, although he doesn’t get into defense for him, nevertheless makes it clear that everything suits him, and it’s just ridiculous, they feed us shit, and then they say that we are so bad that we criticize, I haven’t screened it yet how they try trolled me and turned on full clowning, because this is superfluous, look at your own peril and risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
upd
and here is the proof that they CANNOT not follow this site, they actually release new content in such a format that would troll the audience of fans, what am I wrong about?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Quin is just Zevran from Dragon Age.
Hell in Dragon Age 2 their is even a scene where if you are in a relationship with Isabella and do Zevran's quest and bring her they decide to fuck and invite you and if you say no they just fuck anyways. Also he still shows up even if you kill him in 1 and their personalities are basicly the fucking same

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes