NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
-Other than the Initiative Penalty-Is there any reason to use anything but armor? my Whitemage was having a real hard time until i changed all his attire into armor to boost his physical defence.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
That was removed to avoid a crackdown by Patreon. When was the last time you played Evergreen's content?
I would just like to point out that this is well past when the whole Helspawn/Cassidy thing happened which was still before the whole Frostwrym incest expansion was put in TITs then removed. Incest has only been a problem for the last couple of years.
what a drag.
I see what you did there.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc

apk

0.3.10 Patch Notes:

• New Companion: Arona!
  • You can find Arona either on her throne or at the Frost Hound, depending on how you resolved her quest line. If you still have access to the Orc Camp, you’ll also have access to a second set for her (acquired from Rags). Both Sub!Arona and Dom!Arona are fully featured, with sleep-withs and equal amounts of sex scenes. Regardless of Dominance, there are new scenes available from her throne in the orc camp. If you have Sub!Arona, you can work her up into Dom!Arona — NOT the other way around. You know what you wanted.
  • New PC Pregnancy: Orcs! Arona can knock you up at any point, before or after joining your party. She has a special scene in the foothills if you’re pregnant and encounter her. You can also get knocked up from the Orc Lodge gangbang and from Vaush.
  • New NPC Pregnancy: Arona’s Bodyguards. Any excuse to get off working, these orcs…

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
For the love of shit, great update but as per usual Savin cannot comprehend that people might want to experience both sides of a character without being locked. Dom arona cant go sub arona. But the other way around can happen. This is ridiculous, same as Berwyn.

Why the fuck would you force your players to keep multiple saves all the damn time???

LaughingLynx

Mar 15, 2020
Why the fuck would you force your players to keep multiple saves all the damn time???
This is especially tedious in an RPG-style game with level gates and quests. In a click-through Visual Novel you could get to all the different content with a few minutes of skipping dialog and clicking choices. Here you have to traverse the map, grind through the non-helpful random encounters, and the Arona battles, and the quest and just on and on.

Just give us some magic dom/sub necklaces or something.

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone have access to the Arona 4k image mentioned in the recent post? It is only available to 5$ patrons and above.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
This is especially tedious in an RPG-style game with level gates and quests. In a click-through Visual Novel you could get to all the different content with a few minutes of skipping dialog and clicking choices. Here you have to traverse the map, grind through the non-helpful random encounters, and the Arona battles, and the quest and just on and on.

Just give us some magic dom/sub necklaces or something.
Atleast the save slot is around 50 so you can make lots of saves for branching paths in the game but I agree it is quite tedious. Thank god they gave the heads up to make a save when this happens on their forum. And gotta give them some credit too though for enabling a rollback after a bad end. Can you imagine the shit we gotta sift through since we can't save in the dungeons.

Reactions: menatv

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Atleast the save slot is around 50 so you can make lots of saves for branching paths in the game but I agree it is quite tedious. Thank god they gave the heads up to make a save when this happens on their forum. And gotta give them some credit too though for enabling a rollback after a bad end. Can you imagine the shit we gotta sift through since we can't save in the dungeons.
imagine being so anal about mods, but actually still reaping off a feature of it. the rollback after a bad end was firstly introduced in the one of the coc1 mods. they had a more then 5 years to think about that and develop such a thing for TiTS at least, but only thought about such a feature only after some modders invented one for their game. the mod version was even a better one, cause it had been actually immersive. the whole rollback was presented as you having a nightmare and you actually still suffer from a bad end(lose of some stats), for experiencing a thing that was considered a full failure in the past. it's of course had some drawbacks(mainly cause you just need to press a couple more buttons, rollback was bringing you back in camp so you had to press "dungeons" then "dungeon that you were completing" and bam, you back in dungeon which is now as you have left it because of bad end: defeated enemies still defeated, loot is looted and etc.). the coc2 feel like you just press crtl+z and just puff, you back in the saddle.(had to write about mod rollback being better, cause some individual here could have written that it was worse than coc2, cause of the minor drawback I mentioned, because he is that defensive and selective)
p.s. I'm quoting you, cause you mentioned rollback, not because I want to address my post to you personally. so I mean no offense, if my quoting of you might be taken as one on such a topic.

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
imagine being so anal about mods, but actually still reaping off a feature of it. the rollback after a bad end was firstly introduced in the one of the coc1 mods. they had a more then 5 years to think about that and develop such a thing for TiTS at least, but only thought about such a feature only after some modders invented one for their game.
p.s. I'm quoting you, cause you mentioned rollback, not because I want to address my post to you personally. so I mean no offense, if my quoting of you might be taken as one on such a topic.
None taken, completely understandable. Goes to show that a lot of good improvements does come from modding if you gave it a chance in the game. One of my fav part of CoC 1 modding is the hunger system and I hope it could make it to CoC 2.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
  • New NPC Pregnancy: Arona’s Bodyguards. Any excuse to get off working, these orcs…

Who is this referring to?

Reactions: Mudas8
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes