Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
  • New NPC Pregnancy: Arona’s Bodyguards. Any excuse to get off working, these orcs…

Who is this referring to?
they might have misspelled something or mistook some npcs. I dont remember arona having any bodyguards, but mare village leader got them, and her guards often seek some excuses to ditch guard duty, mainly use sex as such excuse or finding excuse to have sex , if I'm not mistaken
p.s. wait, no, it's not them, they are shemales
maybe they talk about orcs that arona have with her when you encounter her in the wild? but they never appeared in the orc camp after her quest. maybe they added them there too, but didn't mentioned that? I'm confused
p.s. will be very fucking great if the those bodyguards are actually arona party members in the wild and you can only knock them up when you encounter her and didn't had completed her quest yet. it will be repeat of that mess of the korgi hold quest save rollback, when they added more content to it when you already completed it.

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
they might have misspelled something or mistook some npcs. I dont remember arona having any bodyguards, but mare village leader got them, and her guards often seek some excuses to ditch guard duty, mainly use sex as such excuse or finding excuse to have sex , if I'm not mistaken
p.s. wait, no, it's not them, they are shemales
maybe they talk about orcs that arona have with her when you encounter her in the wild? but they never appeared in the orc camp after her quest. maybe they added them there too, but didn't mentioned that? I'm confused
p.s. will be very fucking great if the those bodyguards are actually arona party members in the wild and you can only knock them up when you encounter her and didn't had completed her quest yet. it will be repeat of that mess of the korgi hold quest save rollback, when they added more content to it when you already completed it.
Here's savin comment

says:

Arona’s bodyguards. The nameless orcs that fought you in the foothills and now hang around her throne at the orc camp.
edit:
So around 15:00 she'll tell you about them, from what i saw

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
How do you breed orcs when you beat Anora and her troope in a fight? I've expanded my balls, increased feracity, tried while during rut, tried with blue-balls, it stays grayed out!

ChaosPT

Dec 10, 2017
I know this has been asked before, but where are the save files? I'm not seeing them on Roaming or the game folder

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
There's already barely any characters in this game that I care about and you do this shit to my goblin-loving ass?! :mad:
I think you aren't the only one feeling that way. Plenty of the players have been asking for a Nelia sexpac. Balak is quite generous maybe he is actually slowly making her scenes. Maybe we will have to wait a bit longer on that.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
How do you breed orcs when you beat Anora and her troope in a fight? I've expanded my balls, increased feracity, tried while during rut, tried with blue-balls, it stays grayed out!
Try getting your character blueballed as hell with high cum output and beat her and her group. Then the breed orcs options should be available.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
I know this has been asked before, but where are the save files? I'm not seeing them on Roaming or the game folder
You can not gain access to the raw save files, at least in google chrome, as they are stored within Chrome's local storage database, and trying to get the data out of that requires too much effort for what it's worth

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
when you push the data button to bring the save page, look on the right panel, there is button "save to/safe to file...(dont remember exactly), it's the only way to get save as an editable/importable file.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
This is especially tedious in an RPG-style game with level gates and quests. In a click-through Visual Novel you could get to all the different content with a few minutes of skipping dialog and clicking choices. Here you have to traverse the map, grind through the non-helpful random encounters, and the Arona battles, and the quest and just on and on.

Just give us some magic dom/sub necklaces or something.
Funny that you say that. The witch lady in the forest, who is a random encounter, actually sells a submission collar.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I think I found that witch lady in the forest once. Maybe twice. I know she hangs around after midnight, but after slogging around that area for days on end, I still haven't had a repeat encounter with her yet. Is there some sort of requirement to find her again?

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
im going to assume they scrapped the idea of locking certain companions if you picked other companions since thats whats mainly holding me back from doing anything related to kiyoko companion

qwartz

May 6, 2017
Someone tell me how come this game or Tits doesn't have any animations?

It can clearly be funded and doesn't need to be complicated or AAA quality.

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
Well that destroys the entire purpose of it being a text game no? Whats the point of reading a 2 page erotic scene when there's a few second animation loop. Besides there problems a mile long that can be found with such a thing, like how will you animate the MC when they're so different customization wise. One second I could be human and the next a walking lovecraft looking monster, maybe better looking side images or animated movements. But people expect weekly updates and there are hundreds of characters available.

Also yes they make a lot of money but there's a whole team in here instead of one person Savin does not get all the money. I can name at least a dozen writers and few coders for this game.
They also tried to do a player character viewer for CoC before, but it was so damn buggy and game breaking that they couldn’t be bothered. I could of sworn Savin said something about making default/starter busts for the player in this game on the blog posts , but fans found it a bad idea.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes