Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So where is Prince Ryze exactly? I figured he'd be in the Tundra, but unless I'm having bad luck I don't think he's there.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I don't know about Prince Ryze, but Prince Nyze lives in the hive in the Old Forest.
In the Hive? The only one I see there is the bee knight. Though now that I think about it, there was a Giant who defended a prince in the eastern forest. Was that Nyze? If so, shit cause I think he's gone. Man, they really need to just let saves re-trigger content if they do an update to it because I can't have 100 save files for all these events, especially ones I didn't even know weren't finished.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
In the Hive? The only one I see there is the bee knight. Though now that I think about it, there was a Giant who defended a prince in the eastern forest. Was that Nyze? If so, shit cause I think he's gone. Man, they really need to just let saves re-trigger content if they do an update to it because I can't have 100 save files for all these events, especially ones I didn't even know weren't finished.
Did you do the Hive Dungeon? There should be multiple NPCs there including the Prince.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Did you do the Hive Dungeon? There should be multiple NPCs there including the Prince.
I tried to find him in the Wiki, but the only hits I get are related to a quest called "Land of Milky Honey" and it says if you talk to Azyrran you can start it, but I don't have that option. Did this have to happen before I got to the Garden? Also the quest itself isn't in the Journal as completed or failed.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I tried to find him in the Wiki, but the only hits I get are related to a quest called "Land of Milky Honey" and it says if you talk to Azyrran you can start it, but I don't have that option.
iirc you have to cuddlefuck Azyrran enough times for her to give the quest.

Reactions: Furmilk

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
This whole rape thing is so jarring to me. It's one of the reasons that it's hard for me to get into CoC2.
In some scenes I'm at least putting up a *little bit* of resistance before breaking into pleasure. But in some scenes, I'm immediately happily choking on cocks like it's contest of who can eat the most dicks. It takes me out of it.

I think this is because of multiple author who have different ideas of who the PC is. I feel that if it wasn't for patreon anti-rape rule this problem would mostly disappear. Cuz now we have people pushing the boundaries of what's allowed and others not taking any chances by going full slut mode.

Last edited:

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018

Please tell me all about the forgotten Able & Kaine routes that worked out to the few scenes involving the first world did.
At the very least I hope it's more than just a win/loss or you're able to do something with the bees this time around.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Please tell me all about the forgotten Able & Kaine routes that worked out to the few scenes involving the first world did.
At the very least I hope it's more than just a win/loss or you're able to do something with the bees this time around.
Hate to be that guy but they're wasps not bees and you'll do something with them just not yet, so far only thing you can do is complete Azyrran's quest and conquer the hive. You do get to bang the queen wasp and some other repeatable actions with characters but thats all so far its still not complete.

But once it is you get a new companion and some more interaction with the hive, judging from the ingame art it could be that you can keep the hive corrupted and corrupt the paladin or just cure them of their over horniness (pun intended).

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Hate to be that guy but they're wasps not bees and you'll do something with them just not yet, so far only thing you can do is complete Azyrran's quest and conquer the hive. You do get to bang the queen wasp and some other repeatable actions with characters but thats all so far its still not complete.

But once it is you get a new companion and some more interaction with the hive, judging from the ingame art it could be that you can keep the hive corrupted and corrupt the paladin or just cure them of their over horniness (pun intended).
*cough*

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
So far only thing you can do is complete Azyrran's quest and conquer the hive. You do get to bang the queen wasp and some other repeatable actions with characters but thats all so far its still not complete.

Well hey, at least we get to do something with them, even if it is essentially what would amount to a minor side quest.

Svolt

Aug 27, 2017
This whole rape thing is so jarring to me. It's one of the reasons that it's hard for me to get into CoC2.
In some scenes I'm at least putting up a *little bit* of resistance before breaking into pleasure. But in some scenes, I'm immediately happily choking on cocks like it's contest of who can eat the most dicks. It takes me out of it.

I think this is because of multiple author who have different ideas of who the PC is. I feel that if it wasn't for patreon anti-rape rule this problem would mostly disappear. Cuz now we have people pushing the boundaries of what's allowed and others not taking any chances by going full slut mode.
I think it's also because of the corruption magic.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Question what can i give to kinu as a gift?
Fox berries you find in the frozen forest, also any reactive that is a fruit, like Juicy Peaches, Wild Melons, etc... i rather these since they are cheap AF and don't take any inventory space over like fox berries do.

Reactions: S0lid_Sn4ke
2.90 star(s) 103 Votes