Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Should be credited to Salamander Studios, not just Savin he's the lead writer yes but not doing the work for the entire project there's still the coder/art/other writers involved and they all have a say on decisions like Savin.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Yep that previous thread got nuked. Deserved.
Alright back to complaining about Cait.

Did you know that some enemies can snatch Cait's anal virginity before you do? And if she does not have her anal virginity before her quest is completed you'll already have unlocked the anal options with her so no need to do her quest just o unlock anal.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Alright back to complaining about Cait.

Did you know that some enemies can snatch Cait's anal virginity before you do? And if she does not have her anal virginity before her quest is completed you'll already have unlocked the anal options with her so no need to do her quest just o unlock anal.
It's pretty fucking dumb lol. The entire character seems designed around not being clingy so eh, but this just seems like an oversight more than anything.

Which brings me to the fact that after replaying CoC1, these games have a weird attitude about rape. In CoC1 rape was straight up in the game with many of the options saying "Rape Him/Her". Combat loss/win was straight up rape.

In TiTS and CoC2...it's rape but..not? It's like they make it a point to make sure that every rape scene is actually not a rape scene 'Cuz the culture there is to fuck when won so you/they just take it without question and enjoy it. It's pretty fucking surreal when you think about it.

Either way, I for the love of god can't like Cait. It's not my taste and that's fine, but Savin's intentions for her are also pretty dumb lol. In the minotaur town she will be able to get much bigger tits...only so that she can get group fucked by minotaurs and "worshipped". Like I get that her entire point is that she is not beholden to you, but that's some monkey paw shit.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
In TiTS and CoC2...it's rape but..not? It's like they make it a point to make sure that every rape scene is actually not a rape scene 'Cuz the culture there is to fuck when won so you/they just take it without question and enjoy it. It's pretty fucking surreal when you think about it.
Honestly, I hadn't even noticed due to all the other surreal things going on in this game.

My guess it was made so that people wouldn't ask why your character doesn't get arrested for rape (and to make your character less 'evil'). I mean, in real life, you're not allowed to rape the mugger after you successfully defend yourself.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I think it Is cause in coc1 pretty much everyone were at least a little bit corrupted, world of mareth was backed in corruption and taint, but world in coc2 just begun to be influenced by demon corruption. mareth was basically demons post-apocalyptic.

Reactions: Archaon11111

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"By entering this world/dimension, _____________ (hereby known as the first party) has giving non-verbal consent for any sexual action, be it vaginal, anal or oral penetration, frottage or tribadism or forced masturbation by any third party, in perpetuity throughout the universe and multiverse. In addition, by entering this world/dimension, the first party has received non-verbal consent from any third party that they defeat in combat."

Standard consent contract from Dewey, Cheetum and Howe.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Is there any trick to meeting Viviane the witch in the forest? I've been wandering around for days in it looking for her but no luck. Already defeated Alarune if that impacts anything.

Edit: Immediately after typing this I resigned to just sitting in the isolated middle of the map pressing explore and on the the 5th or so try she appeared, so maybe that's the only square she shows up in?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is there any trick to meeting Viviane the witch in the forest? I've been wandering around for days in it looking for her but no luck. Already defeated Alarune if that impacts anything.

Edit: Immediately after typing this I resigned to just sitting in the isolated middle of the map pressing explore and on the the 5th or so try she appeared, so maybe that's the only square she shows up in?
Its by random chance, just keep spamming explore in the old forest and you'll see her eventually. She shows up on all the old forest tiles.

Reactions: Minipax84

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Honestly, I hadn't even noticed due to all the other surreal things going on in this game.

My guess it was made so that people wouldn't ask why your character doesn't get arrested for rape (and to make your character less 'evil'). I mean, in real life, you're not allowed to rape the mugger after you successfully defend yourself.
Guess so. For one it plays nice with Patreon, for two it doesn't make much sense for a corruption 0 character to be the greatest rapist of the continent. Still kinda handwave-y, but I don't really know of a better solution for it.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I think it Is cause in coc1 pretty much everyone were at least a little bit corrupted, world of mareth was backed in corruption and taint, but world in coc2 just begun to be influenced by demon corruption. mareth was basically demons post-apocalyptic.
I think it's more of a tonal change, though lore might be a tiny factor. Like, even the Orcs raping the shit out of you in Coc2 is treated more as some sort of submission/domination play rather than, well, rape. I don't think Fen/Savin want rape as a subject for the games, even though they pretty much have rape everywhere.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It's pretty fucking dumb lol. The entire character seems designed around not being clingy so eh, but this just seems like an oversight more than anything.

Which brings me to the fact that after replaying CoC1, these games have a weird attitude about rape. In CoC1 rape was straight up in the game with many of the options saying "Rape Him/Her". Combat loss/win was straight up rape.

Either way, I for the love of god can't like Cait. It's not my taste and that's fine, but Savin's intentions for her are also pretty dumb lol. In the minotaur town she will be able to get much bigger tits...only so that she can get group fucked by minotaurs and "worshipped". Like I get that her entire point is that she is not beholden to you, but that's some monkey paw shit.
Well for one its patreon and the community, patreon will never allow rape to be a major aspect and the fans/community will take a huge issue with rape thats actually rape and not just "YES MORE COCK" the moment a dick gets involved.

There's also the fact that writing a lengthy rape scene is hard since average scene is like a page or two long not much room for creativity or interaction since you'd be locked out of a relationship with said character.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I didn't know, that's pretty interesting that there's a backdoor to Cait's otherwise-guarded backdoor.
I'd rather wait for the eventual unlock though; apparently there will be better "rewards", whatever those are, if she hasn't lost her anal virginity by that point.

This made me realize that I approach CoC/CoC2/TiTS differently with regard to losing, and am missing some content from CoC2/TiTS for that reason.

In CoC, I deliberately went out of my way to check the loss scenes for every monster once (and sometimes more than once, if I liked a certain scene).
I'd always reload afterwards since a loss wastes 8 hours and some gems, but at least I'd have seen those scene variants.

In CoC2, I'd reload immediately on a loss because I didn't want anything bad to happen to my companions, even if it meant missing out on some written content. I dislike loss scenes that involve any companions without my consent, so I'm fine with never reading those.
However, it made me realise that I should probably leave my companions at the Frost Hound and go read some of the solo loss scenes.

In TiTS, combat is usually very easy, so I've only lost to certain major bosses when missing their gimmick/tackling them the wrong way. I would read the inevitable bad end scene and then reload the save where I was standing in front of the boss.
But unlike CoC1, I never even considered deliberately throwing any fight - I think I was getting very immersed in the whole "Captain Steele" role, where the player has a reputation (or at least expectations) to uphold. It didn't even cross my mind to check the loss scene and reload.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Regarding rape lore: orcs regardless of gender have rape-slaves, corrupted races like centaurs rape with dick, uncorrupted races like harpies or random mothgirl or drider rape with vaginas and have a propensity to make a challenge/mating ritual out of it, those scenes are generally speaking more playful. Honestly, demons have no niche in a society like this, they are redundant.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I didn't know, that's pretty interesting that there's a backdoor to Cait's otherwise-guarded backdoor.
I'd rather wait for the eventual unlock though; apparently there will be better "rewards", whatever those are, if she hasn't lost her anal virginity by that point.

This made me realize that I approach CoC/CoC2/TiTS differently with regard to losing, and am missing some content from CoC2/TiTS for that reason.

In CoC, I deliberately went out of my way to check the loss scenes for every monster once (and sometimes more than once, if I liked a certain scene).
I'd always reload afterwards since a loss wastes 8 hours and some gems, but at least I'd have seen those scene variants.

In CoC2, I'd reload immediately on a loss because I didn't want anything bad to happen to my companions, even if it meant missing out on some written content. I dislike loss scenes that involve any companions without my consent, so I'm fine with never reading those.
However, it made me realise that I should probably leave my companions at the Frost Hound and go read some of the solo loss scenes.

In TiTS, combat is usually very easy, so I've only lost to certain major bosses when missing their gimmick/tackling them the wrong way. I would read the inevitable bad end scene and then reload the save where I was standing in front of the boss.
But unlike CoC1, I never even considered deliberately throwing any fight - I think I was getting very immersed in the whole "Captain Steele" role, where the player has a reputation (or at least expectations) to uphold. It didn't even cross my mind to check the loss scene and reload.
Yea I kinda have the same deal. The loss scenes of CoC2 that involve companions is straight up in the category of netorare and cuckold fetishes which I'm just not into, so when I want loss scenes I either do it with something that I for sure know can't bang my companions, or just don't bring a companion.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes