Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I had a question how to increase cum multiplier without raise the corruption at the same time ? :V
If you finish the Evergreen quest Den of Foxes you can have Meira increase your cum production in her home area it dosen't give you corruption. If you don't want to grind for that just use the save editor.

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
hey guys. I am considering buying it on steam, and have a question. How many sissification content is there? Can I turn anyone into obidient little sissy or maybe become one myself?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I don't know of any whole scenes that get unlocked, but there are switches within some scenes to account for more than 1 dick. Worst case is your second dick gets ignored or it gets a brief mention. Sometimes you get scene variant.
So basically not really any reason to bother with double dick huh? shame, double dick had more content in COC1

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So basically not really any reason to bother with double dick huh? shame, double dick had more content in COC1
Pretty much all Kasyrra scenes where you fuck her has a double dick variation. I know Brienne takes both your dicks for a grind during a sleep/wake up scene. Elf guard for the entrance of winter city has a double dick scene and a special variation if both dicks are knotted. Thats all I got so far and I didn't interact with the centaur/kitsune/marefolk/winter city npcs yet so maybe there are more.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Hey. I start new game (female human) i feed her 3 fox berries
use the save editor to change white fur add a fat long dick and here is the result.:love:
the game recognize her as Kitsune.:giggle:
It counts as a Kitsune with only one tail?
You're right in my defense the name change feature has been added late in production for TITS, I noticed they also added specific transformations but only for tongues atm. You're also right there is no point for class changes since I checked and all classes have the same skills types (double attacks, stuns etc) really no difference. Fen though missed a lot of fun features and interactions that a lot of people wanted with dissing out on a companion system. Like whats the point of having all these people as crew members when they have zero use outside of minor ship battles? It turned into a "collect the next waifu simulator" that they hated so much about CoC1
I think companions could have been fun in TiTs too. The ship system is a complete mismanagement of priorities. It should have been in sooner. That's my opinion though. I've seen people who think it was a complete waste of time. People have different priorities.

"like why it would be difficult to learn a new language when you have access to bilingual kitsune within a few days while learning a whole new fighting style happens extremely quickly"
Ugh, I mangled that sentence. Should be:
"; like, why would it be difficult to learn a new language within a few days when you have access to bilingual kitsune? Learning a whole new fighting style happens extremely quickly."
Is there any reason not to have it? If you like it, you get extra content. Also, I didn't get a second dick until way further into my save so I probably missed a lot as I haven't played much after I got it. I don't see any reason not to get it unless having two bothers you, but then why would you get it in the first place?
hey guys. I am considering buying it on steam, and have a question. How many sissification content is there? Can I turn anyone into obidient little sissy or maybe become one myself?
Well, the Steam version gives you the public patch only, so you could try out the before you buy it on Steam. Public patch comes out the middle of the month every month, and includes all previous backer patches.

I don't remember any specific sissification content, but I'm not too versed on what counts.

You can turn into , but she ain't little.

was technically being sissified when you first encounter him, but as the game isn't finished you can't further it any more, and I don't know if the writer would even want to expand his character to include that.

was born "shemale" and is feminine naturally. She is an elf that you can increase hip and breast size for, and has tracking for confidence and libido.

is a cat boy and is submissive and slightly feminine. There is no physical transformation content, but there seems to be "mental tf" planned to make him accept that hes a massive slut.

has some workout confidence building but otherwise I don't think is sissification.

Maybe there is a selection of sissies but there isn't much sissification. I'm assuming you are looking for something like from Trials in Tainted Space (TiTs).

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
If you finish the Evergreen quest Den of Foxes you can have Meira increase your cum production in her home area it dosen't give you corruption. If you don't want to grind for that just use the save editor.
Buut i already done that and only the equipement of your character is actually increased the cum multiplier is intact :unsure:

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I had a question how to increase cum multiplier without raise the corruption at the same time ? :V
Chestnut-infused at +3 Corruption a pop are a lot better than the alternatives for raising cum multiplier, so I think it's easier to just use them and reduce the Corruption gains via the Cloister.

Cloistering costs 500 EC, 1 Winterstem, and 3 in-game days. It is done at the Chapel of Velun in Hawkethorne, but you need to complete a prerequisite first.
If you Cloister before you go over 25 Corruption, each session will reduce Corruption by 20, so it's very easy to keep Corruption at or close to 0. Higher Corruption levels reduce the effectiveness of Cloistering, so if you intend to stay Pure, it's more efficient to Cloister before you become "Tainted".

If your goal is to unlock cumflation/cumbath scene variants, you shouldn't have to Cloister more than twice before you have enough cum multiplier to access these scenes while still having reasonably-sized balls.
When using the Boosters, be ready to savescum if you don't want a huge increase in ball size (there's a 10% chance for this to occur; the rest of the time you get the cum multiplier boost instead).

Reactions: B2B2

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
0.3.12 New Version out:giggle:

Time for some more fun time with Wsan’s cow and elf

0.3.12 Patch Notes:

• Brienne can fuck you all night long once you’re close with her, and has a new anal scene as well. ( )
  • Elthara can now perform healing after Winter City, much as Cait does at the Frost Hound. ( )
  • Gwyn can now give you a look-over in the nursery and tell you how far along a current pregnancy is. (Written by TheObserver)
  • Quests that require items for completion now show you if you have the items.
  • So, some notes about what’s coming up: I’m pushing the Arona/Cait and Arona/Alraune threesomes to the coder pile this week and starting into Corrupted Hornets content. And our next companion character, the lovely Hive Knight Azyrran (written by SomeKindofWizard), will be coming soon!

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Well, I decided to buy this on Steam (yeah, yeah, I know...a sucker born every minute)

But I figure $10 isn't that much for all the time I've played this game and probably will play it in the future. My small way of supporting it without going thru Patreon. I do have a question about those Cloud Saves though. Do you have to have Steam installed on every PC for it to work?

Not that it's a huge deal. Probably won't be using multiple devices a lot. But I suppose it can be useful from time to time.

Reactions: Nikira

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks for the info now i am doing the witch tanuki exchange the cloister thing i still didnt completed i am struggling with finding the medicine for kinu i dont want to give her winterstem i am already out of the other medicine and i dont know what heal power i need to unlock the Heal option on the sick event xDDDD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for the info now i am doing the witch tanuki exchange the cloister thing i still didnt completed i am struggling with finding the medicine for kinu i dont want to give her winterstem i am already out of the other medicine and i dont know what heal power i need to unlock the Heal option on the sick event xDDDD

crap, i dont have save near enough that event but as far as i remember when i did that i was a white mage to have that option ulocked so maybe check that option ( cause having heal as power wont do anything iirc):unsure:

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc

apk

• Brienne can fuck you all night long once you’re close with her, and has a new anal scene as well. ( )
  • Elthara can now perform healing after Winter City, much as Cait does at the Frost Hound. ( )
  • Gwyn can now give you a look-over in the nursery and tell you how far along a current pregnancy is. (Written by TheObserver)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
you need to be a whitemage to heal kinu yourself

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Asking Sanders for Blessing reduces corruption gain from 3 to 2 per vitality potion, so i tend to just pay him 100 EC for the trouble to take 10 potions at once, then either use the cloyster to reset corruption to 0 (or just pay him for blessings over and over since those reduce corruption by 1) if i don't have any winterstem with me to use the cloyster.

Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018
Workupload pc

Workupload apk

Brienne content is literally all I keep playing for.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Pretty much all Kasyrra scenes where you fuck her has a double dick variation. I know Brienne takes both your dicks for a grind during a sleep/wake up scene. Elf guard for the entrance of winter city has a double dick scene and a special variation if both dicks are knotted. Thats all I got so far and I didn't interact with the centaur/kitsune/marefolk/winter city npcs yet so maybe there are more.
Also new Brienne anal scene has a double dick variation.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I quite liked the new scene. Wsan is still one of the better writers in allowing choice. His writing is not particularly amazing, but it's consistent in its quality, and it's not like we're reading high literature here (cough cough fire burnt fox bullshit).

I fired up CoC1 to see what it's like as I haven't played it in forever.

It's...far more barebones than what I remember, and I didn't remember it fondly to begin with. Also lol at adobe flash.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes