M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
No you're right next big thing for them is focus on minatour city and gender bent Hirrud

View attachment 893654
Couple of questions.
First the vastly less important one. Will we be able to enslave him in his male form?
Now on to vastly more important ones. Who is writing her? Where can I find more info on her? And what is her deal?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Couple of questions.
First the vastly less important one. Will we be able to enslave him in his male form?
Now on to vastly more important ones. Who is writing her? Where can I find more info on her? And what is her deal?
Don't know about the first one but the majority of content seems to be focused on bullying her when she's gendergent, BubbleLord is writing her and I believe all the info is locked behind his patreon or posted on discord(Can't use it so can't confirm anything)

Wow, I kinda like the look of her. I hope she's got pregnancy.
She will

"
Hirrud is going to be a girl and have 50k worth of writing in the future. I'm doing a commission by Savin to help replace my recently lost computer and that means all you hetero goons out there are getting a new waifu.

If you want to find out more, back me on Patreon. I'll be making a post there in the next few days (as per usual with my early month posts, probably around the 10th) but there will also be a Q&A with my backers in the Discord.

Again: 50,000 WORDS OF PREG-SWOLLEN FEMINIZED THICC MOO.

See you guys in the next update"

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Don't know about the first one but the majority of content seems to be focused on bullying her when she's gendergent, BubbleLord is writing her and I believe all the info is locked behind his patreon or posted on discord(Can't use it so can't confirm anything)
Huh, written by Bubblelord. Seems strange yet appropriate. That bastard can really make characters that you really hate to love to fuck. Takahiro and quint being prime examples. But I honestly thought that he would write genderbent female characters (female to male) before anything else.
Also, this quote from fenoxo forums gave me a smile.
"Man, male "minotaurs" and "feminazations" really go together like "kitsunes" and "being an assholes"."

Well, If he does that concept justice, Savin better buy him a house. A misoginistic, assholish, high standing adventures slaver minotaur turned into female slave is stuff that writes itself.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
There will only be two options either turn him female or kill him.
I am not that much into him personaly, but still kind of strange that they do not give you an option. Probably no one wants to write sex scenes from him considering his looks and personality. Also, it is kind of strange that those are only two options. Our PC can spare imps and a lot of corupted creatures. Sure enslaving people is a crime of highest offense, but still. At least give us an option to put him in prison or something. But then again, enslaving him is basically the same. I do not know, it just feels that borh of our options are of the corrupted variety if what you are saying is true.
And how will we be able to transform him? Where did you get this information?

Last edited:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
You poor soul, you can get game for free on there website. But if you did it for a way to support them, then sure.
Yeah, that dungeon should have two paths. One semi bad and corrupt and one good. The thing is, this game has nasty habit of not completing stuff, and where every place that is not main town or Kitsune den feel somewhat empty. The vilage you are talking about has entire second side of the quest missing releated to it. The corrupt path from what I remember. So until they finish both, the vilage will not get complete is what I gathered.
Yeah I know I can get the game for free, I just wanted to support the devs since I've been a fan of these guys since the original CoC (TiTs is okay I guess)... I've noticed that this game has a lot of unfinished content lol but there is plenty of finished content as well and all of the content is good (imo)... Anyway, thanks for answering my question! :)

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Is every cowgirl going to be genderbent?
But isn't Kavi (a female minotaur) from the Marefolk village not genderbent? Or doesn't she count as a cowgirl?
Edit: Oh wait, there's also Gloria and Lucia from Pupperidge, they're also cowgirls, so that means no.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
But isn't Kavi (a female minotaur) from the Marefolk village not genderbent? Or doesn't she count as a cowgirl?
Edit: Oh wait, there's also Gloria and Lucia from Pupperidge, they're also cowgirls, so that means no.
I guess I should have said cowgirls with any meaningful content.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I guess I should have said cowgirls with any meaningful content.
You have problem with that sis? You can still can get plowed by both them when they are men.
Turning them into women not only gives you 2 amazon minotaur babes. You also get to plow them with the knowledge that they were once men, top specimen of there race and perfect representaion of male figure and power. Is there no better feeling then turning someone like that into 8 foot tall milk dispenser? 2 amazon waifus who are still strong and proud on the field of battle, but docile and putty in your hands.
Especially Hirurd. I mean I already explained why I find that amazing. Unlike Brienne, who roles with it and is basically into you the moment he transforms, you get to train this one.
Unlike Brint who is a bro and respected anyone in and out of bed, this shotgun accident is anything but.He is misoginist, owned unwiling slaves ( I only take the one who were asking for it, In looses sense) and is just giant high standing douche. So I am perfectly justified in wanting to enslave him and give him an udder. In making her realize how bad she was, she will regret her actions, turn new leaf and become your second gender bend wife. Happy end for all.
Also, someone better write sex scene between her and cat harem. Maybe have them help you in training her. Revenge is best served by once serving hands.

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
You have problem with that sis? You can still can get plowed by both them when they are men.
Turning them into women not only gives you 2 amazon minotaur babes. You also get to plow them with the knowledge that they were once men, top specimen of there race and perfect representaion of male figure and power. Is there no better feeling then turning someone like that into 8 foot tall milk dispenser? 2 amazon waifus who are still strong and proud on the field of battle, but docile and putty in your hands.
Especially Hirurd. I mean I already explained why I find that amazing. Unlike Brint, who roles with it and is basically into you the moment he transforms, you get to train this one.
Unlike Brint who is a bro and respected anyone in and out of bed, this shotgun accident is anything but.He is misoginist, owned unwiling slaves ( I only take the one who were asking for it, In looses sense) and is just giant high standing douche. So I am perfectly justified in wanting to enslave him and give him an udder. In making her realize how bad she was, she will regret her actions, turn new leaf and become your second gender bend wife. Happy end for all.
Also, someone better write sex scene between her and cat harem. Maybe have them help you in training her. Revenge is best served by once serving hands.
Each time I tried to imagine hirrud as something else. An image of a neck beard ranting on a forum always get stuck in my head. Since it was the actual reason hirrud got created anyways.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Each time I tried to imagine hirrud as something else. An image of a neck beard ranting on a forum always get stuck in my head. Since it was the actual reason hirrud got created anyways.
You are not into rednecks? Straighten yourself lad, you are leaning too much into the left.

Last edited:

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
Time for an adventure through the Marches’ wilder past, or if you’re less interested in sword and sorcery, an opportunity to love on your shy kitsune and elf GFs.

0.3.22 Patch Notes:

• New NPC in the Glacial Rift: Gweyr! You can meet her by exploring the southern half of the Rift, and meeting her opens up a new tile (her home) where you can have a chat. (Written by TheObserver)
  • New adventure: Gweyr’s story. Take the opportunity to play as Gweyr and experience a bit of Hawkethorne’s past for yourself. (Written by TheObserver)
    • Be Warned: This is pretty bloody stuff by the game’s normal standard. If you’re here for a quick fap you might want to come back to it, but it’s really well written. Definitely worth checking out if you don’t mind some dark fantasy adventure.
  • Rindo has a chunk of new content! (Written by TheObserver)
  • You can take Etheryn on a cute date through the Winter City once she’s secured the throne. It’s repeatable, and has some different branches for seeing different parts of the city. (Written by Alypia)
  • New busts: Gweyr, Young Gweyr, Young Sanders, Ghostly Mino Smith, Rift Selkies, Hashat (Moira Vers.)
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Time for an adventure through the Marches’ wilder past, or if you’re less interested in sword and sorcery, an opportunity to love on your shy kitsune and elf GFs.

0.3.22 Patch Notes:

• New NPC in the Glacial Rift: Gweyr! You can meet her by exploring the southern half of the Rift, and meeting her opens up a new tile (her home) where you can have a chat. (Written by TheObserver)
  • New adventure: Gweyr’s story. Take the opportunity to play as Gweyr and experience a bit of Hawkethorne’s past for yourself. (Written by TheObserver)
    • Be Warned: This is pretty bloody stuff by the game’s normal standard. If you’re here for a quick fap you might want to come back to it, but it’s really well written. Definitely worth checking out if you don’t mind some dark fantasy adventure.
  • Rindo has a chunk of new content! (Written by TheObserver)
  • You can take Etheryn on a cute date through the Winter City once she’s secured the throne. It’s repeatable, and has some different branches for seeing different parts of the city. (Written by Alypia)
  • New busts: Gweyr, Young Gweyr, Young Sanders, Ghostly Mino Smith, Rift Selkies, Hashat (Moira Vers.)
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !
Yay, we can finally encounter Garth's wife!

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes